Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching (7632 Views)

Launching The First Ankara Ripped Jean For My Birthday / Zaron Make Up Products At Wholesale and Retail Prices / Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching by NaijaPosh(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
I am looking into launching a online store where ladies in Nigeria can purchase well known make up products from the U.S. for a cheaper price and I wanted to know what products will you guys be interested in seeing. I see myself selling products from MAC.
Re: Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching by soldee: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ben Bruce just obtained M.A.C. Cosmetics franchise and he'll be opening full fledged M.A.C. outlets at all Silverbird Galleria's in Nigeria - Abuja inclusive.
Re: Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching by ringofGod: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2010
the mac make up kits-that srt of put evrythn that wld match ur skin colour tigether in one kit, and make sure u have trained testers so pple can find out their shades, let us knw wen u open
Re: Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching by NaijaPosh(f): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2010
Yea but once those store opens it will prolly be extremely over priced jus like other imports that are placed in Nigeria but thank you for letting me know. I also plan to sell it at a reasonable price so that it is afforadable to all.

ringofGod:

the mac make up kits-that srt of put evrythn that wld match your skin colour tigether in one kit, and make sure u have trained testers so pple can find out their shades, let us knw wen u open

As far as the different pallets I will make sure that is available for you ladies and I will be start a blog within the next week that will have a load of information about differet eye shadow products and what looks best on ladies with different skin tones as well as information on shoe and taking care of ethnic hair.

The name of the blog will be called Naija Posh and I am hoping to launch the website by the end pf the month
Re: Are you looking for Mac make up products in Nigeria ? New Online Store Launching by vixenredcarpet: 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
M.A.C. is in Nigeria! You can watch the Video of the glitz and glamour here http:///11TR6Xv

(1) (Reply)

Wholesalers Needed For Classic Make Up USA / Keeping Your Lotion Refrigerated Gives Better Result! True Or False? / Trending Now ....Edited Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.