Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? (14776 Views)

Check Out What Ur Month Says About You. ⏩⏩⏩ (quote Which Baby Are You)? / The Quote " Irony Of Life". Can You Quote Any Different From The One's We Know / How Do You Quote Posts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by petomas(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2016
hope you know you can insert quote fron the reply page sha? just scroll down and see previous posts you may want to quote. if the quote you're looking for is no longer on the reply page that you can use harakiri's method. you can also quote from a different topic. just follow harakiri's method, copy the quote and paste it where you want to eg. . . get it? Yap
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by emmanuel55555(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
petomas:
Lolz
OK
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by emmanuel55555(m): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
petomas:
hope you know you
can insert quote fron the reply
page sha? just scroll down and
see previous posts you may want
to quote. if the quote you're
looking for is no longer on the
reply page that you can use
harakiri's method.
you can also quote from a
different topic. just follow
harakiri's method, copy the quote
and paste it where you want to
eg. . .
get it? Yap
thanks
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Spectre007: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmm
HajiraB:

i also wanted to know how to quote thanks it has helped me too i wish things were less complicated i still am trying to use a different color and change  my font still cannot do it
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Spectre007: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hehehe
dani1luv:
Guess that's the Easiest Way wink

Guess that's the easiest way

Moved to Nairaland Section
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Oshiogwemoh(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Salvie:
Some1 pls tell me how to quote some1 i want to reply to a particular phrase of his in my comment or response.
no vex na JJC i be.

thank u
Nice q
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Phyzoman(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
mamagee3:
Okay the Easiest way is to go to the Person's profile and look for that Comment you wish to reply. . .
And then below it, you'll see a Quote button, Click on it and it'll direct you straight to the reply board.
wink
Testing
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by jossy4joseph(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Salvie:
Some1 pls tell me how to quote some1 i want to reply to a particular phrase of his in my comment or response.
no vex na JJC i be.

thank u

Ok
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by uhbiodun(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
petomas:
Lolz
didn't get it
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by nubanyguy1: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2016
i also wanted to know how to quote thanks it has helped me too i wish things were less complicated i still am trying to use a different color and change my font still cannot do it
Testing quotes 1 2 3
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Jhaiimes(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Gabbydan:
practicing
Testing
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by christly99(f): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
HajiraB:

i also wanted to know how to quote thanks it has helped me too i wish things were less complicated i still am trying to use a different color and change  my font still cannot do it
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by DonGalilo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Testing good
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by och12(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by zequiadams: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2017
[quote author=Malaukt post=30903277][/quote]
Also trying to quote for the first time.For reference purposes only ...
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by iamhbee(m): 5:39am On Mar 29, 2017
harakiri:
Open the person's id.Check the person's messages and locate the one you want to respond to.You'll see 3 tabs there. . .the middle one says "quote".Click on that and the rest is tales by moonlight.

Shikena
Okay
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by iamhbee(m): 5:45am On Mar 29, 2017
mamagee3:
Okay the Easiest way is to go to the Person's profile and look for that Comment you wish to reply. . .
And then below it, you'll see a Quote button, Click on it and it'll direct you straight to the reply board.
wink

This way
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Chuckdee(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by beejhay69: 6:07pm On May 07, 2017
Mic chek
diwiz:
sowie ma dear wat do yhu mean by dat

Xowie am new hia
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by beejhay69: 6:08pm On May 07, 2017
iamhbee:

This way
quote fire
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Padiga: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
harakiri:
Open the person's id.Check the person's messages and locate the one you want to respond to.You'll see 3 tabs there. . .the middle one says "quote".Click on that and the rest is tales by moonlight.

Shikena
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by ajlexoluwa: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
like this
NmaGOD44:
sorry....trying to experiment tongue
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by binomial: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2017
kk
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Pref(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2017
K
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Pref(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2017
Okk
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Pref(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Pref:
Okk[okkk][quote author=diwiz post=41350485]wat do yhu mean
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Pref(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=Pref post=58372624][o]
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
. [quote][/quote]
Re: How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2017
[/quote]ok[quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is A Mugu Or Maga? / Is The Dollar Cell Click A Link And Get A Dollar Real? Pls Share Your Exp. / What Is Your New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.