Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (14661 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by itspzpics(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Hbd oo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by SimplyFabulous: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
We love you paster Chris.....

Happy Birthday my father.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Firstcitizen: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Vendee: 7:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Activeman391(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Solid teaching of the word he has developed over the year, happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Activeman391(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Solid teaching of the word he has developed over the years, happy birthday sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Rebuke:

Yhu ar jxt bin stupid....nothing like truth in wat yhu've said. And don't quote me.
y did u quote me den A pastor who cousels pple about marriage cant save his own. He is a failure
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Vectorchuks: 7:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday to you pastor chris. You have impacted my world immensely with your teachings. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ksam(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2017
I am obsessed with your teaching sir...Happy birthday to you..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by zombieHUNTER: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Rebuke:

Yhu ar jxt bin stupid....nothing like truth in wat yhu've said. And don't quote me.

Are you saying he is still married?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by zombieHUNTER: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2017
SimplyFabulous:
We love you paster Chris.....

Happy Birthday my father.
Your god and your father grin grin grin

This sheeples sef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by brigadier747: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday my father,thanks be to God you were born in my generation....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Ritajovy(f): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir. Age with grace!! I respect the anointing on your life sir!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by omoobaadefemi(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Bari22:
Sheeple Don suffer
oya, free d sheeple
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Bobby4090: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Chronic Womanizer and Divorcee who has no respect for Marriage Institution.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ediko5(m): 7:51am On Dec 07, 2017
Rolls Royce loading
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Yahoo boy!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by SimplyFabulous: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Your god and your father grin grin grin

This sheeples sef

Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by showghan(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Another private jet loading.......

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by oloriooko(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday pastor Chris
Please sir bring your wife back
#bringbackpastotanita
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by oloriooko(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2017
ediko5:
Rolls Royce loading
Heard he's planning to give $100m to the gospel shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by MeekyGreat: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by thesicilian: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

There're 'preachers' and there are 'teachers' (Motivational speakers). undecided ...just saying ni oo.
Yeah, you're right. Preaching is different from teaching. This man is a teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Skyfornia(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy birthday my father, teacher, Boss, pastor, mentor and life coach. God will continue to increase you in His wisdom and righteousness. And His Words shall continue to abide with you and give you your inheritance in Christ. I love you sir!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by wonlasewonimi: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Skyfornia:
Happy birthday my father, teacher, Boss, pastor, mentor and life coach. God will continue to increase you in His wisdom and righteousness. And His Words shall continue to abide with you and give you your inheritance in Christ. I love you sir!

I am surprised you dont have jerry curls. He is your pastor and not your father.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by LordIsaac(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir. Wishing you the best of the year and many more pleasant years ahead!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by babapressy(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2017
I accepted Jesus into my life in his program: Night of bliss @National stadium Surulere Dec. 6th/7th 2000. Am now a pastor too doing Gods work with somuch joy. I love you sir and God bless you. You are a great teacher of the Word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by jossypet(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Happy Birthday sir. Over the years u have been a blessing to me and to the entire world. Words cannot express my gratitude to God for such a man like u. Remain Blessed sir as u soar from glory to glory

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by zionmde: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Special happy birthday to my father in the Lord. I can't count how many times I got lifted up from a depressed mood to fight in faith after listening to 4 important virtues, I can't count how many times I shoved disappointment aside to keep shining after listening to Arise and shine. I can count how many times I was inspired to change ugly situations after listening to Time of change. I can't count how many times I sprung up to the awareness that I need to protect my salvation after listening to The kingdom the power and the glory.
I can't can't how many time I averted danger by screaming the name of Jesus with authority because I listened to Power in the name

Thank u very much father
I couldn't have made it this far if I didn't discover my true her it in Christian through ur teachings.

Happy birthday.

Pls don't insult me, to avoid taking ur name to shiloh this night. Men are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by promiseulu(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=63052170] All these yahoo pastors are lucky that majorities of Nigeria's youths don't make use of their brains...

Carry go Mr pastor
Flex your private jet
Your God is not a poor God grin
He depends on tithes and offerings grin[zombie get sense ]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
I thank God everyday for your ministry sir.

I keep growing in the word of God daily...

#I'mAddictedtotheWordofGod

Happy birthday to my man of God...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Kylekent59: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2017
He is my birthday mate. Dec 7

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christianity Fast Facts: 8 Things Christians Believe In / Pastor Benny Hinn Seriously Ill And Needs Our Prayers / Adeboye Calls For The Release Of Leah Sharibu From Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.