Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? (1012 Views)

The Cabal: Who Is Stalling And Fighting Growth / Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials / Buhari Rewards Oil Cabal Who Funded His Campaign With Juicy appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by ceah(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
We complain about the Nigerian Government Cabal
Personally i think there is a Cabal also in Nairaland,
Do you know this so call Cabal in Nairaland?
Who are the people in the Cabal?

Personally! i think Seun is the Godfather
He dictate and do as he wishes just like President Yara'dua with No check and Balance
Mukina can be seen as the Turai of this World
People Like Michelin89,spikedcylinder etc are the Aandoaka's of Nairaland as they dont get Fired for any reason as moderator as sometimes they talk anyhow and damn the consequecies,
Jarus possess a bit of Jonathan in him as he plays along and always neutral

I dont want to get banned  grin again so i better let the ordinary citizens of Nairaland talk before this Thread is seen as anti-Nairaland Government.
Share your Opinion Concerning the Nairaland Cabal,
What do they do that pisses you off and liken them to the Dying Yara'dua Kitchen Cabinet,
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Sunofgod(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
Unlike most Nigerians in Nigeria you are free to leave this place if you dont like it,

Pathetic post,
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by invisible2(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
Aimless post.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by ceah(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Sun of god, Just like you are free to leave this thread if you dont like the post.
@Invisible, Just exactly like your aimless contribution, lol!
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Sunofgod(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
Of all the crap (politics) going on in Nigeria and in the world - Na de nairaland cabal wey de worry you?

Your Pathetic
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by ceah(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
@sun of god, politics happens everywhere. and this is political section and i dont see any rules that says that the politics happening in Nairaland cannot be mentioned. You can disagree with me but you cant stop me from sharing my opinion as it's the same people down here with the same political attitude that get up there someday and misbehave, better to start correcting it from here.it might sound like a joke to you but this if looked into with deep thought is a serious issue.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Sunofgod(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
As I said your bloody Pathetic,

If you have a problem with Nairaland and their policies - move on elsewhere.

Dont start bitching in Nairaland to Nairaland about Nairaland.

Is it a Federal website? Are you a shareholder in Nairaland?

How much do you pay them to have the right to complain?

If you know what is good for you - Go to bed and do not call my name again.

Or I may get nasty.

Punk,
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Sunofgod(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Kosovo (and the rest of the Cabal)  -  shocked

Please note how I am doing your job.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by shotster50(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sun of God, its called freedom of speech. You dont necessarily have to agree with them .
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Sunofgod(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2010
Exactly - Freedom of speech.

So I can disagree publicly with his crap in this forum.

Are you two married?

Actually that is not relevant - but why must you defend him?

If he's big enough to use a computer to type rubbish he's big enough to defend himself.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by shotster50(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2010
Its one thing to disagree with him and another to ask him to pull out the thread. This is after all a forum. You are not going to like everyhting everyone posts. Some people do share his sentiments even if you dont.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by solokay(m): 3:36am On Mar 30, 2010
I believe there is freedom of speech here. The so called cabal you are alleging does not exist. Nobody is imposing himself on anybody. But there are rules and if you cross the line you banned. Thats fair to me, if there is no rules this place would be a mess.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by slap1(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2010

I dont want to get banned  grin again

u will.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2010
ceah:

We complain about the Nigerian Government Cabal
Personally i think there is a Cabal also in Nairaland,
Do you know this so call Cabal in Nairaland?
Who are the people in the Cabal?

Personally! i think Seun is the Godfather
He dictate and do as he wishes just like President Yara'dua with No check and Balance
Mukina can be seen as the Turai of this World
People Like Michelin89,spikedcylinder etc are the Aandoaka's of Nairaland as they dont get Fired for any reason as moderator as sometimes they talk anyhow and damn the consequecies,
Jarus possess a bit of Jonathan in him as he plays along and always neutral

I dont want to get banned  grin again so i better let the ordinary citizens of Nairaland talk before this Thread is seen as anti-Nairaland Government.
Share your Opinion Concerning the Nairaland Cabal,
What do they do that pisses you off and liken them to the Dying Yara'dua Kitchen Cabinet,

Who is our Dora on NL? grin

Interesting thread - Nairaland Cabals. grin
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by marvix(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2010
I think its an interesting thread, the cabal does exist here. I would view Seun as Obj while Kosovo is IBB but CGking is like Aondoaka, Asha80 is Dora of NL, Beaf sounds to me lik Abba Ruma Bluetooth lik Taminu Yakubu, Becomrich nd all his mutations is our Arewa Consultative Forum.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2010
Harmlessly observing. . . . .like Jonathan smiley
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by desgiezd(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2010
Seems the poster is just hearing the word "Cabal"
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2010
desgiezd:

Seems the poster is just hearing the word "Cabal"
Abio, that's the in-thing now. Everybody, everything, cabal, cabal.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by knotty(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2010
Call it a cabal.call it a clique. yes, there are few set of people who determine what gets acceptable here.

they set the agenda for all to follow. whether or not there are unseen hands behind them remains to be determined.

but somehow, its been largely free speech here. only that you cannot draw crowd to your post except: your post is earth rending or you belong.

to belong, among many other things, you must live on Nairaland, Politics section.

simple thing. ain`t?
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by hardywaltz(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2010
knotty:

Call it a cabal.call it a clique. yes, there are few set of people who determine what gets acceptable here.

they set the agenda for all to follow. whether or not there are unseen hands behind them remains to be determined.

but somehow, its been largely free speech here. only that you cannot draw crowd to your post except: your post is earth rending or you belong.

to belong, among many other things, you must live on Nairaland, Politics section.

simple thing. ain`t?
Thought i was the only one who noticed it.
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2010
I might not call it a cabal (that word is too strong), but I know that there are some guys somewhere that determines what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Visit the Sexuality Section and you will see how some guys are just making posts meaningless with the way they change words. R.ape = Despoiled. So if you type something like " a r.a.pe on democracy", they will change it to something like " a despoil of democracy", does that still retain the original intended meaning? .

Some poeple are definitely controlling things from the background here and if the OP wants to call them Cabal, that is entirely his opinion and he is entitled to.

Like somebody said: I may not agree to what you say, but I will defend your right to say it with my last blood
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by kosovo(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2010
The word cabal and it's use here is just a mere imagination. . .
why people blow these out of proportion is totally beyond me . . .
Nairaland is the definition of Freedom of Speech. . . just that you must have rules in any organized community. . . The need for rules which must be adhered to can there not be over-emphasized. . .
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by master2(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2010
Like 2 b a member of nairaland cabal hopefully to takeover just like Goodluck Jonathan from Seun. grin
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by ceah(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
@sun of god, i think you have a problem with the nigerian politics and you dont have a problem with the nairaland politics.if you tell me to leave nairaland because i am not comfortable with godfatherism and cabal then you can also leave Nigeria and it's politics as well.so better you stop complaining about the politics in nigeria.you are an hypocrite.nairaland is not a federal website ? how much do you pay nairaland to sare your opinion also, i dont get angry but our opinion is irrelevant and ou make no sense.if you are not comfortable with te thread then leave the thread just like i told you earlier instead of derailing it.i am waiting for your nasty attitude, it's high time you go back home and let your parent teach you the ABC of a respectful African child, Area Boy, Agbero, grin

@shotster50, Thank you cheesy, i dont know why people find it difficult to allow others express themselves.HE doesnt understand what Freedom of Speech means, they are the know all in this world, i bet he's one of those that critisize the governement vehemently and will still do worse at a simple opportunity. shotster50 God bless you for your understanding.

@solakay, i share our sentiment but the fact that some people can say things that are unreasonable and go scot free and others cant do that reflect te nigerian government attitude in this forum.whatever we start from the grassroot is what we will take to the top, whatever we start from a small place is what we would take to the large place, all the same i appreciate your thoughtful contribution compare to sun of god's unreasonable contribution.

@RichyBlack, Maybe, i think The Amaka can fit into Dora's shoe on Nairaland, Atleast you find it interesting compare to god of the sun, lol!

@Marvix, What a great observation, lol!, Becomrich Arewa Consultative Forum, lmfao!

@Jarus, Keep up the Jonathan attitude, lol

@desigiezd, Have you forgotting that Nigeria is a place where once a single word suface it will eat deep into the society and you can see it consistently for more than one year but when it disappear you might not see it again, Please! let us use Cabal while it's existing in the Nigerian Dictionary, lol!

@Knotty, hardywaltz, ilugunboy, kudos wink, i thought i was alone, lol!

@Kosovo, You are amongst this Cabal shocked i am talking about, so what you say might not matter much, lol! lipsrsealed,

@Master2, Talk to the Obasanjo/godfather of Nairaland and follow him like a Dog with no hope without him and who knows you might be made the Jonathan just to Replace Yaradua, lol!
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by Sunofgod(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
As I said your bloody Pathetic,

If you have a problem with Nairaland and their policies - move on elsewhere.

Dont start bitching in Nairaland to Nairaland about Nairaland.

You dont need a visa to leave this place.

If you feel hard done by Nairaland - If you are unable to play within the rules - go and whine elsewhere.

Thanks,
Re: The Nairaland Cabal: Who Are They ? by ceah(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
@god of the sun, as i said you can leave nigeria if you are not comfortable with the politics, i wont leave nairaland unless you acknowledge and deny nigeria and its' politics. Dont start bitching in Nigeria to Nigerians about Nigeria. You can take your area boys attitude to the street not where the game of intelligence is being played, i respect you but remember respect begat respect, and likewise disrespect can begat disrespect.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Removed From Terror Watch List / Policeman Killed Him After Accusing Him Of Stealing Laptop. / President Yaradua Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.