Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan (564 Views)

Governor Ambode Assures Of Security This Festive Period / Hon. Jelili Sulaimon Assures Alimosho Of Infrastructural Development, Others / Your Businesses Are Well Protected, Ambode Assures Psp Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan by nazzyon(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ambode assures Alimosho LG on devt, work plan

By Balogun Alabi

The Lagos State Government as part of assurance on the state part that he would not leave any stone unturned, the State governor Akinwunmi ambode has assured Alimosho Local Government Area that his administration would put in its best to ensure that it brings development closer to people of the axis.

Ambode explained that community development was the state government’s priority and that his administration would ensure that the entire states enjoy dividends of democracy.

While speaking during the 2017 community day celebration organised in Alimosho on Wednesday, the governor who was represented by the Special Adviser on Foreign Affairs and Investment, Ademola Abass, said that he was impressed by the community’s harmonization and Unity.

“I appreciate the organized nature of the community association and i appreciate the solution driven mind and I assure you that the government will do more in bringing development closer to the people,” he said.

Similarly, the chairman of the local government, Jelili Sulaimon, who assured the community of adequate sustenance as his part of his effort to bring development to the community, implored residents of the community to participate in his administration.

http://www.theguildng.com/lagos-assures-alimosho-lg-of-development/
Re: Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Iyana Ipaja and Ikotun should be on his priority list. Those 2 places, at present, would make anyone delete the word Mega from Mega-city.

Igando road is also filled with LAWMA waste. I really pity those who are enduring the environmental hazard around Oko Filling and Lanre bus stops in Igando.

Lagos State should try to acquire some massive hectares of Land in Ogun state and sign and MOU with the state on waste disposal and recyclin before ogun fully develops, thats the only way Lagos can eliminate waste.
Re: Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan by bakynes(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
LagosCiti:
Iyana Ipaja and Ikotun should be on his priority list. Those 2 places, at present, would make anyone delete the word Mega from Mega-city.

Igando road is also filled with LAWMA waste. I really pity those who are enduring the environmental hazard around Oko Filling and Lanre bus stops in Igando.

Lagos State should try to acquire some massive hectares of Land in Ogun state and sign and MOU with the state on waste disposal and recyclin before ogun fully develops, thats the only way Lagos can eliminate waste.
There is a massive dumpsite at ile-Epo between Iyana-Ipaja and Abule- Egba.
Re: Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan by updatechange(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
LagosCiti:

Remove ikotun cos dat one is an LG on its own, igando is under ojo LG, iyana ipaja is half agege half alimosho. We need total construction of the old otta road in ekoro and many more in oke odo and agbado generically.
Re: Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
updatechange:

Remove ikotun cos dat one is an LG on its own, igando is under ojo LG, iyana ipaja is half agege half alimosho. We need total construction of the old otta road in ekoro and many more in oke odo and agbado generically.

Igando is under Alimosho, Ikotun is under Alimosho. They are both LCDAs under Alimosho local government. In fact, Alimosho local government office is in Ikotun. If you don't know something, keep quiet.
Re: Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
bakynes:

There is a massive dumpsite at ile-Epo between Iyana-Ipaja and Abule- Egba.

Yes I am also aware of that.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: People Not Leaving Filling Stations Even After Filling Their Tank / Okorocha Bows To Pressure, Restores Assumpta Avenue Name / Former Minister Sharing Salt In LG Election Campaign Tours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.