Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator (26312 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / Fayemi Appoints Femi Adeoye As COVID-19 Ambassador After Refusing His Son Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
IMASTEX:
Congrats. Nigeria need to work on the system rather than individuals. Nigeria police officer on AU/UN mission always stand out because there is a defined template & system. The same person behaves like. . .while in Nigeria.
u my friend is smart...More blessings!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by gulfer: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omo Oodus to'oto cool cool cool cool
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Waiting for SARS to get award also!! Idiotic kponmo grin grin
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Icon79(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congrats bro Remi Adeoye!
We'll join you to praise God. The Lord is good ... all the time!!!

O pari
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Maydfourth: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is this not the man this DPA lawyer and founder says his fake?I don't even know who to believe ooooooo...But congrats still noniiii.

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by basic23111: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nigeria police will corrupt Au.
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by edibobo: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hope there is Egunje there ?
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Alariiwo: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
I'm happy for him.

Unlike Nigeria where a junior officer can be picked as IG over senior officers, AU is always on merit and years of service.

Congrats oga police.. rep Naija well.
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by DedeNkem: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
He will introduce bribery and corruption there.
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by africanusvu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oh nooooo! Wat a mistake. This is the beginning of the end if AU.a Nigeria police have gone to institutionalize corruption there. Adieu AU.adieu Africa
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Okoroawusa: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
AU are trying to bribe the Nigeria police establishment with this unmerited appointment /award to an unworthy Nigerian policeman. Egyptian police is more qualified for this kinda appointment - so says a mentally enslaved Nigerian who think nothing worthwhile come from his country

Nigerians, dumb as they are, rather than create hash tags to pressure our useless govt into creating the enabling environment for effective and efficient policing, they chose to hang the police which undoubtedly is the number one victim of failure in governance.

When Shan George revealed last week that an American police officer praised Nigerian policemen as one of the best in the world given their relative achievements in the face of a near absence of resources and tools to work with, dumb Nigerians on NL as usual berated her and the officer for such an unexpected view.

let us continue to lick the asses of everything foreign while we continue to face the slave treatment in Libya, South Africa and other places as this is the only what suits us best for thinking nothing good come Frm our country
What is dis one saying?
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by evy1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Maydfourth:
Is this not the man this DPA lawyer and founder says his fake?I don't even know who to believe ooooooo...But congrats still noniiii.
���you dey also follow up that story abi between the DPA dude and Mr Remi
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by AmTruth: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
I am grateful to Nigeria Police Force for the confidence it reposed in me and the IGP for his support and encouragement at trying times. I am proud to represent my country on the global stage and I am humbled that the AU Commission found me worthy for this position.

Congratulations Sir ,Nigeria is proud of you and we will continue to move ahead despite recent poor ratings of the Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Narldon:

My UNCLE is new to Nairaland and has been trying to SEARCH for ME but can't find ME

because he's BUSY typing "My Sister's last Born."

He will search till eternity. lipsrsealed

grin
#Dead
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
The likes of Nigeriandondie aka Angelbeing will not like this, such people hate any good news about Nigeria, this news will surely increase his blood pressure and might likely lead to a stroke

1 Like

Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by dlittleangel: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2017
congrats
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by chngebeginwthme: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
One good news for the NPF in midst of plenty bad news bedeviling them recently ..Congrats Sir but Buhari must go

haha the hustle is real boy, No go die untop Buhari matter and prepare for gnashing of teeth in 2019 like you did in 2015..
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2017
Okoroawusa:

What is dis one saying?
of course, empty Brains re excluded from understanding the post
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Fourwinds: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2017
congratulations
Re: Remi Adeoye Appointed As AU Police Coordinator by Nigeriadondie: 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
The likes of Nigeriandondie aka Angelbeing will not like this, such people hate any good news about Nigeria, this news will surely increase his blood pressure and might likely lead to a stroke
Appointments at international level means nothing when the lives of millions of the common masses back home still struggling to get just d basic necessities of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity / Customs Officers Killed People In Igangan, Not Unknown Gunmen – Oyo Government / Nigerians Demand Fayose Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.