Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll (36191 Views)

Sahara Reporters: Man Rain Curses On Buratai over insecurity / Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award / Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by Egein(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Na wa o. Even Daddy Freeze is more relevant than the IPOB Messiah..
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by globemoney: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Same way we Yoruba don't Value any of your leaders, Even Oju Iku That contested in 2003 fail to win in his own state...
No Igbo man will ever rule this country as Yoruba will never vote for any IGBO person..
Yoruba leader Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Even Obasanjo the only Yoruba president was president because we allowed him when Yoruba rejected him
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by Caseless: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I voted for Osinbanjo but if you had put Buhari in that poll nobody will vote for him
there you go again.

Most northerners who voted did vote for osinbajo because they saw him as a loyal VP; this still shows buhari's effect. Your vote didn't give him the edge.

Why didn't you vote for dilekto?

Daddy freeze even floored dilekto. grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by phreakabit(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Jaideyone:
the poll is on twitter and I voted.

you are here shouting about reading and comprehension when this is the first line of the report

https://mobile.twitter.com/saharareporters

so Mr intellectual class who is the dimwit now? who is the dolt?

so who is the intellectual now? take your own advice, next time you want to pick a fight avoid people with higher intellectual capacity like me. you can go argue with your fellow okada riders in a beer parlour.

illiterate

modified: oh you're ibo. are you an ipob yoot? not surprised. patiently waiting for you to argue further. Igbos don't give up. they prefer to keep wallowing in foolishness

The Poll was conducted for and by Sahara reporters via Twitter. Do you feel stupid now?
Apes like yourself probably never used a computer in their miserable life, rather relying on cheap sub-standard chinco mobile phones, hence don't know that individuals and organizations are allowed to have or "own" twitter accounts which are solely moderated by them.
I must say, you are intellectually akin to a mentally handicapped donkey.
Predestined mechanic or should I say "vulcanizer"....... I think the later would be more suitable, given you obviously good at nothing.
Your teachers failed big time..... why in the world can't you capitalize? That's pretty much the first thing we learn in school.
You start sentences with small letters and throw in a capital letter in between. . . . your punctuation are way off too.
LMAO, at this point, it's safe to say kids are smarter than you mate.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by Jaideyone(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2017
phreakabit:

The Poll was conducted for and by Sahara reporters via Twitter. Do you feel stupid now?
Apes like yourself probably never used a computer in their miserable life, rather relying on cheap sub-standard chinco mobile phones, hence don't know that individuals and organizations are allowed to have or "own" twitter accounts which are solely moderated by them.
Predestined mechanic or should I say "vulcanizer"....... I think the later would be more suitable, given you obviously good at nothing.
Your teachers failed big time..... why in the world can't you capitalize? That's pretty much the first thing we learn in school.
You start sentences with small letters and throw in a capital letter in between. . . . your punctuation are way off too.
stop being foolish. your first comment was you won't take it seriously cos it's from a Yoruba website. I told you it's a twitter poll and you still said it's from sahara R website. I gave you a link to the twitter page to see the poll yourself and you are still exhibiting your ignorance.

any mor0n with a keyboard can start a poll on twitter. it's not a big deal. and such polls can never be rigged because it's on twitter and not on SR website grin so what's your point? no one stopped you from voting on twitter yet you're crying the result didn't favour you. when you start a poll on twitter you can't moderate the result. you don't even know thus yet you claim you are an intellectual grin intellectual my as$

BTW I type on phone and my android phone doesn't auto-capitalise the first letter of the sentence. it's no big deal as long as people I'm talking to understand my message. and I'm here wondering why you had yo foolishly bring that up grin to cover your gaffes I guess.

keep ranting all you want. your argument is a foolish one. the poll was conducted on Twitter and it can't be rigged. so suck it up cheesy loser
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by Jaideyone(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2017
phreakabit:

BTW since you foolishly think users can rig the result of their own poll I'll give you a sweet example.

PDP started a poll on twitter march this year and lost to APC on PDP's official account.
https://www.lailasblog.com/pdp-loses-twitter-poll-against-apc/

https://m.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/pdp-is-currently-loosing-popularity.html

you can't alter the result of your own poll on twitter. stop arguing like a palm wine tapper grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by farem: 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Zanas:

Because he is the man of the year

That's in phantom biafra
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll by chngebeginwthme: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2017
globemoney:

Yoruba leader Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. Even Obasanjo the only Yoruba president was president because we allowed him when Yoruba rejected him

Hahha Sorry if the thing pain you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.