Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend (2967 Views)

Guys, How Do U Guys Deal Or Tackle Girlfriends Who Steal From Ur Houses Or Rooms / Pls How Do You Guys Deal With This? / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dimples129:

That's a personality trait or he's not into me so I have 2 options, take it or leave it. Finished.

I've been in such situations and if the guy is worth it, I put up with the bs if not, I bounce.

Exactly not sure why the Op is complaining you can't complain when you have an option if you don't then you can, besides am sure she's not the only girl in this world.
Re: How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
pcguru1:

Exactly not sure why the Op is complaining you can't complain when you have an option if you don't then you can, besides am sure she's not the only girl in this world.

That's life, you weigh shi up and make a choice. If she is satisfactory on other grounds and this is her weakness, then ask yourself can you handle this flaw? No body is perfect. If the person is a dick and they are showing you they don't have any respect for you then do something about it. Detach yourself and if they want you they'll come looking for you.
Re: How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2017
chisco82:

This is why i love you.
Always saying the trueth.

Thanks luv. Because when im create thread tomorrow after marrying her, I no go pity am cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Thanks luv. Because when im create thread tomorrow after marrying her, I no go pity am cheesy cheesy
Lol! @ the bolded, i don't understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 50 On Going Interesting Romance Stories You Will Like To Read / Happy New Year Fellas. Get In For #10,000 Naira Give Away... (NLbully won) / What Is Our Davido Doing With This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.