Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60094 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by kcmichael: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Okoroawusa:

So if we examine u now we will see no sin?

Repent I dey tell u now,stop sinning bro
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
ok oo let me come and be going be4 dem say d thing dey pain me, but I no like dat trump.
Oga relax I know e dey pain you well well please before you sleepl remember to take cold water for your health grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nowenuse: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
d Arabs worlds will not let dis slide dat's 4 sure........

The Arabs can't do jack!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Duru1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
skolab4:

It seems you don't know Muslims dominate Jerusalem itself,,,Muslim population outnumbered that of Christian in Jerusalem,,, mosque in its every nooks and crannies , so how does this relegate islam,, you will be giving yourself sleepness night on anything about Islam,, must you always drag Islam to every problem of yours...

Arrant nonsense!! Muslims do not even dominate East Jerusalem talk less of entire Jerusalem.

15 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
u don chop bella full I no get time, ha beg free me jor cheesy
I dey now self because this thing na good news grin
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
ORGANISED RELIGION IS A SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by PFRB: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
cybertyrant:
In as much as am a christain,this move by trump is dangerous,first it will unite muslims both shia and sunni,chaos will erupt,churches will be burnt worldwide,christains in muslim majority communities will be butched,this may trigger world war,the third beast will rise and the world will cry

If you are a Christian, you will not talk like this.

17 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga relax I know e dey pain you well well please before you sleepl remember to take cold water for your health grin
guy i be atheise, so I could care less about Christians, Muslims Jews, and co ain't my bussiness tongue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by dimeji877(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
odigbosky:

Seriously....so you think the mosque in Jerusalem means more to the saudis than the mosque in mecca and medina. That mosque that Muslims back when praying. That mosque was made relevant because of the Arab Israeli conflict. Trust islamic preachers....that mosque is not in the quran.....The Saudi crown would sacrifice that mosque for her to remain as ruler of her kingdom and with money the wahabis can preach anything.

The mosque is mentioned in the Quran though

"Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 1)

Am sure you are aware of the recent crisis surrounding the mosque earlier this year when the Israel authority had to lock it on the basis of security, they had to open it due to the pressure.
The Saudis will have no other option than to support this if they claim to follow the teaching of the Quran. I see this issue uniting the Arab, and this is not 1967 where us can claim the monopoly of dangerous weapons, they should just think twice, Russia is seriously looking for potential market to sell arms..

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Duru1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
AZeD1:

You do know that Israelite's are not Christians?

What a crap. Israelites are both Jews and Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nowenuse: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I 100% support Trump and Israel.
Israel should deal with the animals if they try any rubbish.
Jerusalem is Israel land and the future capital of the world when our Lord Jesus Christ will return the second time and will rule the world with the Saints.
God bless Israel.
I pray buhari will say that. Nigeria support Palestine and reject Israel new capital Jerusalem so that Israel and USA will count Nigeria as one of the allies of Palestine.
Interesting times ahead

Lol cheesy Haaah! Amarachukwu, bia, na so you hate Naija reach? Yes, let Israel and US deal with all those head slammers but let Naija not be involved abeg.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

The Arabs can't do jack!
make we see

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Duru1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
odigbosky:
Well there will be uprisings and protest across the Muslim world and attacks in Jerusalem and the west bank itself but it will die down. The Israeli are prepared for the shock, the middle east is not strong enough for that. The government of Al Sisi of Egypt wont do anything because he is from the Military and his government depends on the massive military aid from the US government and she has a peace deal with Israel. The Young Crown Prince of Saudi won't really want an issue with the Israelis because he prefers to have them as allies than the Iranians. The Saudis really hate the Iranians trust me. Syria is in shambles, no hope..right now she is a puppet state for the Iranians. Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in the Gaza strip are the main threats. once they start shooting their rockets, the Israelis would go on a bombing spree and there will be civilian casualties. Iran would not want to get itself involve with the US in a war because trust me the Russians won't support them and the Saudis would gladly join in the attack. So we are only going to have nothing bigger than what we have had before and sorry to say most of the casualties would be civilians from both sides but majority would be the Arabs.......

There have been "uprisings and protest across the Muslim world and attacks in Jerusalem and the west bank" before today and will continue. One thing is sure, those uprisings and protests shall be met with considerable force.

12 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
guy i be atheise, so I could care less about Christians, Muslims Jews, and co ain't my bussiness tongue
then focus on sango

8 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nowenuse: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
dimeji877:

But i think in a situation like this they will abandon their mutual suspicion to support their fellow Islamic nation.
They both belong to the OIC which has also condemned the act.
And Saudi and Iran conflict is just a difference in their political ideology which is the sunni-shia stuff, they both hold the holy mosque in Jerusalem in high esteem

Stories that touch. Iran & Saudi (sworn arch enemies) unite because of Jerusalem matter? For wia. They would rather hell freeze.

14 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Fvck off! We dont care about what they feel. We only follow the teachings of our holy books. Christians in the North should be very careful on Friday as the muslims are sure to go on a killing rampage. We are not even safe in the SW sef but God would protect his people.
And when will the Jews be going on a rampage on your black assees? You black Christians are like proverbial ostrich, you don't see what's right before you. The Jews hate your guts. They even hate you more than they hate the Muslims

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Amarabae(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nowenuse:

Lol cheesy Haaah! Amarachukwu, bia, na so you hate Naija reach? Yes, let Israel and US deal with all those head slammers but let Naija not be involved abeg.
buhari will certainly be involved because the Islamic leaders are calling for an emergency meeting.
Buhari is an ally of Palestine and Israel knows that.
He confirmed his alliance in his UN speech.
E Don de hot

13 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I 100% support Trump and Israel.
Jerusalem is Israel land and the future capital of the world when our Lord Jesus Christ will return the second time and will rule the world with the Saints.
God bless Israel.
I pray buhari will say that. Nigeria support Palestine and reject Israel new capital Jerusalem so that Israel and USA will count Nigeria as one of the allies of Palestine.
Interesting times ahead
as usual my intelligent namesake to my fiancee kiss

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kokolet11:
then focus on sango
who da hell is sango,last time I check sango is also a traditional religion, Atheist don't believe in religion tongue

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
kcmichael:

Repent I dey tell u now,stop sinning bro
So that u can continue ur own sin,abi?

I no gree!

U ppl shld stop deceiving ourselves both christians n muslims.
The world would be a better place without christianity,Islam n judaism.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by odigbosky(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
dimeji877:

The mosque is mentioned in the Quran though

"Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 1)

Am sure you are aware of the recent crisis surrounding the mosque earlier this year when the Israel authority had to lock it on the basis of security, they had to open it due to the pressure.
The Saudis will have no other option than to support this if they claim to follow the teaching of the Quran. I see this issue uniting the Arab, and this is not 1967 where us can claim the monopoly of dangerous weapons, they should just think twice, Russia is seriously looking for potential market to sell arms..

when was the Al qasa built.....this passage refers to the night journey of Prophet Muhammad PBUH to heaven. The Al qasa was built after he died so which mosque was this passage refering to...

10 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Amarabae(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
GoroTango:
And when will the Jews be going on a rampage on your black assees? You black Christians are like proverbial ostrich, you don't see what's right before you. The Jews hate your guts. They even hate you more than they hate the Muslims
we don't care.
As long as Israel deal with those animals ,we are happy.
Long live Jerusalem, the capital of Israel

23 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by deco22(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
dimeji877:

But i think in a situation like this they will abandon their mutual suspicion to support their fellow Islamic nation.
They both belong to the OIC which has also condemned the act.
And Saudi and Iran conflict is just a difference in their political ideology which is the sunni-shia stuff, they both hold the holy mosque in Jerusalem in high esteem
I doubt it very strongly,they literally hate themselves till death.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Kokolet11: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Jesse01:
who da hell is sango,last time I check sango is also a traditional religion, Atheist don't believe in religion tongue
are you from mars
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Duru1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
ycmdng:

In my own view, this is just a flash from the storm that will hit Palestine. The never recognise Israel statehood and vice versa. Am very sure tensions between the two country will be heightened in coming days.

Palestine is not a country. People should examine what they spew in public.

9 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nowenuse: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kokolet11:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha e dey pain our muslim brothers well well grin

Nor be small pain oo. Hypocrite Nigerian head slammers! They prefer to sympathize with Arab muslims who have no regard for them than their fellow Black people who are not muslims.

11 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kokolet11:
are you from mars
mars ke undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
oilyngbati:
But you are Yoruba, don’t you think your Yoruba muslims brothers will hate you for this your support for Israel?

I care less about their hate. I support the state of Israeal wholeheartedly. Anybody that seeks to divide jerusalem will face the wrath of God. I still dont trust Donald Trump completely because he might hand East Jerusalem to palestine.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Okoroawusa: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Amarabae post=63044266]I 100% support Trump and Israel.
God bless Israel.
Interesting times ahead [/
Amara has landed.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Iamzik: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
dayo2me:

let's wait and see the next line of action of palestine on this development.

it appears the hate to islam and muslims is growing everyday with donald trump.

Which hate? Was Jerusalem not in Israel originally?
Landgrabbers have been served quit notice at last.

Do anyhow see anyhow

10 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Iamzik: 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amarabae:
buhari will certainly be involved because the Islamic leaders are calling for an emergency meeting.
Buhari is an ally of Palestine and Israel knows that.
He confirmed his alliance in his UN speech.
E Don de hot

Buhari can be an ally of Palestine on a personal level.
As a nation, this is none of Nigeria business. We are not an Islamic country and whatever imaginary agreement that has been signed by any past or present Muslim president is null and void.

A wise man chooses his fights wisely. This is not our fight. We are a secular state

12 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by elfico(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
deco22:
Previous administrations have tried other measures and none of them worked because isreal is adamant that there can be no peace deal without Jerusalem as their capital and there are reports he consulted with Saudi Arabia before making the announcement and the Saudis are major brokers in the Arab world,so who knows...might just work
Previous administrations have maintained have signed the order every six months postponing the moving of American embassy to Jerusalem since the 90's when Congress passed it into law. Trump is only doing to please his pro-israeli voters nothing more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.