Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (60087 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by miqos02(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2017
kcmichael:
Fulfilment that the rapture is near,so quit your sins and come to Jesus now
the bible mentioned to you that US and ISRAEL will make rapture happen abi?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have addressed this many times in this same thread. Lemme alone and face the Americans who want to move their embassy to Jerusalem.

You wanna be left alone but can't keep shut. How myopic do some people sound ?

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by auwalyau: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Isreal is a Jewish not Christian state. This is not the best of moves in the interest of peace.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Deo1986:
whats your evidence? If group of people comes to your hometown and said that is their ancestral land, how would you feel?

The Bible. The whole of Gaza and the West’s bank used to be known as Judea and Samaria and they belong to Israel. They lost those land due to punishment from God. The whole thing has been prophesied. I can’t teach you all of it so I urge you to google or YouTube all these facts.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by komekn(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
dayo2me:

let's wait and see the next line of action of palestine on this development.

it appears the hate to islam and muslims is growing everyday with donald trump.

Explain please this hate.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by naoma(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
dimeji877:

The mosque is mentioned in the Quran though

"Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing."
(QS. Al-Israa 17: Verse 1)

Am sure you are aware of the recent crisis surrounding the mosque earlier this year when the Israel authority had to lock it on the basis of security, they had to open it due to the pressure.
The Saudis will have no other option than to support this if they claim to follow the teaching of the Quran. I see this issue uniting the Arab, and this is not 1967 where us can claim the monopoly of dangerous weapons, they should just think twice, Russia is seriously looking for potential market to sell arms..
Russia will not sell weapons to terrorist affiliated STATE.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

You wanna be left alone but can't keep shut. How myopic do some people sound ?

Why attacking me? Don’t I have a right to support israel? I know you have something planned in the mosque tomorrow so why don’t you get on with it?

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why attacking me? Don’t I have a right to support israel? I know you have something planned in the mosque tomorrow so why don’t you get on with it?

How and where did I attack you?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Instigate any more violence and see Muslims killed in their millions. You think trump cares about Muslims? Muslims don’t have a monopoly of violence you know? Maybe this will give the war hawks the opportunity to solve the Islamic terrorism problem.

U are just blabbing. I expect the north to start first. Then u will know Muslims are not cowards

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by cstr1000: 8:38am On Dec 07, 2017
The Jews were invaded by the Roman Empire and the ottoman Empire, and the people were scattered through the four corners of the earth like Jeremiah the prophet said nearly 1500 years before.
And God promised to gather them back again to their land.

The region never stopped being Jewish lands. If i leave my house that has being mine for atleast 3000 years, and I refused to sell it, how does it stop it being mine if someone else start living there.?

The only controversy would be if the present Jews there are not the real Jews that were dispersed away by the invading old Empires.

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ekkhann(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

when was the Al qasa built.....this passage refers to the night journey of Prophet Muhammad PBUH to heaven. The Al qasa was built after he died so which mosque was this passage refering to...
help me ask him abeg. grin
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 07, 2017
deco22:
All of them all made it as campaign promises,trump is the only one with balls to fulfill it... Americans are very pro Israeli especially the evangelicals thats why you have not heard any major condemnation from american senators .

If the senators say phim!, they lose the midterms in 2018. I even saw Ted Cruz screaming that Jerusalem belongs to Israel yesterday in YouTube. grin. Besides, the Jerusalem Embassy Act has broad bi-partisan support.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Jesse01:
trump na d biggest mumu any country go fit get as president.
what about your cousin Buhari? Bros! go sidon

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by cstr1000: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Jerusalem itself is a Hebrew name, not arabian.

Where exactly are these Palestinian arabs getting their supposedly superior claim from?

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by plessis: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2017
odigbosky:

The Jews are not really normads if you want to compare them with the mongols. There are countless of reference concerning them and that land. Lets not forget that this area was formally called Judea and the upper province samaria. The Romans changed the name from judea to Palestine because of the Jewish revolt then. They choosed Palestine as the new name to honor the ach rivals of the jews called the Philistines in today Gaza strip.....The Romans had a name also for the lands east of the Jordan.....It was after the Muslim conquest large migrants started coming in. That is why till date most Lebanese Christians dont say they are Arabs they call themselves Phoenicians...
We need to establish the fact that most of these people we call Palestinians aren't really the biblical cannanites and moabites.
You agree that Jerusalem belong to the jebusites.

Don't you think there are descendants of jebus amongst the present day Palestinians?
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

U are just blabbing. I expect the north to start first. Then u will know Muslims are not cowards

Oya start now. You would just be playing into the hands of people who want to leave Nigeria for the North to form their own country. Newsflash: Donald Trump is the new sheriff on board. No more Muslim shill, Obama!

7 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by plessis: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2017
cstr1000:
Jerusalem itself is a Hebrew name, not arabian.

Where exactly are these Palestinian arabs getting their supposedly superior claim from?
the real name was jebus, before king David changed the name to Jerusalem after conquering it.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2017
GoroTango:
If only these dumb black Christians know how the Jews feel about them grin
worst comment so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Mechejy: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2017
dayo2me:

let's wait and see the next line of action of palestine on this development.

it appears the hate to islam and muslims is growing everyday with donald trump.
yes why wouldnt it grow when muslims are the only religious evil disturbing the world.The highest muslims can do now is to wear their usual suicide vest,expecting thier useless virgin harlots after killing themselves.And let them be ware cos Trump have shine his eyes

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by TEYA: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
elfico:
When you think a president cannot be dumber about the fragility of a region, he goes on and do something like this. When the violence starts I hope he has enough brain in him left to realize its on him.

Edit: Some people quoting me here may have just woken up but in case you lot did not follow world news for a few days, you should know that protests have already been planned in Palestinian cities and towns. And US issued an advisory to its citizens in the region in anticipation of violence. Also telling all their embassies to be on alert. Some of you should TRY to understand when reading, it would really save you some embarrassments.
Please don't mind these silly comments of nairaland. Sometimes I wonder how some people reason. I always knew Trump will bring nothing but trouble to USA and the world. World wars are normally started by people like Trump. So far, only Netanyahu is in support of Trump. Yet many Nigerians feel Trump made a brilliant move. I feel the Jewish-palestine crisis was close to being resolved and now the whole thing has been set back.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by deco22(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

If the senators say phim!, they lose the midterms in 2018. I even saw Ted Cruz screaming that Jerusalem belongs to Israel yesterday in YouTube. grin. Besides, the Jerusalem Embassy Act has broad bi-partisan support.
I am telling you,the southerners are mostly evangelicals who love israel so if you do over sabi that you don't want to support israel hehe,you should just resign sef and don't deceive yourself.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by flyn: 8:45am On Dec 07, 2017
wow!! Trump is the man, next is Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oya start now. You would just be playing into the hands of people who want to leave Nigeria for the North to form their own country. Newsflash: Donald Trump is the new sheriff on board. No more Muslim shill, Obama!

Donald Trump will not win second term. He is a bigot and all Muslims will rise against him and chase him out of the White House. Israel must return Jerusalem to Palestine and we will fight it with our strength. You will start seeing actions soon
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by DengXioping(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am a Christian and I am bound to support the state of Israel.
Is Israel a Christian state? Was the modern state of Israel founded on the basis of Christianity?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Ekkhann(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:
[s][/s]

Jerusalem belongs to Islam and we will reclaim it. You people think you can steal Islamic territories because of American support? Muslims are not cowards and we shall fight for what is ours. I hope the sultan of Sokoto our leader releases a statement on this before we know the support we will give our Palestinian brothers. We are all at alert in the south west and this won't be swept under the carpet angry
when Jews inhabited Jerusalem Islam was not even born. So stfu and stop claiming shii that ain't yours murr'fckr

2 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2017
deco22:
I am telling you,the southerners are mostly evangelicals who love israel so if you do over sabi that you don't want to support israel hehe,you should just resign sef and don't deceive yourself.

Abi oooo. On the issue israel and the need to protect it, there is bi partisan support in the US.
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by cstr1000: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2017
ollah1:

How dumb are you? How does my comment mean i support Arabs? If Arabs truly sell people as slaves, who created the avenue? Who destroyed Liibya? Have you attacked USA, NATO and France that made it a failed state?

Did you miss the videos made by the refurness that confirmed Nigerians and Ghananians are the folks in the slave trade business?

I will never be on the side of Arabians. Sorry, I have seen too much of their madness.

How does making arab a failed state give them the right to start selling blacks as slaves in this 21st century?. So if your country breaks down, the next option would be to start selling black people as slaves? You are crazy.
The blacks you are talking about that are guilty of such chose those arab countries to ply their dark trade for obvious reasons. Those are regions where the black man has no worth.

No black man with a brain should ever be seen supporting Arabian causes, especially in this case, where the arab claim is a fraud.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by W3xy1(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Oga u no get sense ooo.

The most important aspect of Christianity is that they don't use their heads.

People living in Israel are whites, Europeans, Khozars..

Did God actually say that Israel capital will become Jerusalem
"On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves" (Zachariah 12:3 NIV).

1 Like

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Mechejy: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2017
kettykin:
Next will be recognition of Biafra.

This friday will be the usual blood letting all over muslim state , igbos in the diminishing northen nigeria should be on the guard , i am too tired and not ready to fight because of an igbo killed in the north
yes oo.whether jubril sorry buhari and muslims like it or not
Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingofrudy:

Donald Trump will not win second term. He is a bigot and all Muslims will rise against him and chase him out of the White House. Israel must return Jerusalem to Palestine and we will fight it with our strength. You will start seeing actions soon

Muslims will rise against Trump? You are a simpleton and an ignorant pleb. Dont quote me again.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2017
AkupeMBANO:
what about your cousin Buhari? Bros! go sidon
waiting u dey talk undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel by cstr1000: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2017
plessis:
You agree that Jerusalem belong to the jebusites.

Don't you think there are descendants of jebus amongst the present day Palestinians?
King David defeated the Jebusites in war and took it nearly 5000 years ago and made it his personal city.

Most countries are product of conquest. From the US, to the UK to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub / Kase Lawal May Cost Clinton The American Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.