Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today (24746 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Photos From Nigerian Governors Forum Meeting Held Yesterday In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
bart10:
grin
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
funmijoyb:
grin

Same flat head booking space with multiple IDs to show his envy.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by superstar1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
God bless SW
God bless Yoruba parts of Kwara and Kogi
God bless Yorubas in Benin, Togo an Ghana.
God bless Yorubas in Brazil
God bless Yorubas in the carribeans.
God bless Yoruba nation worldwide.

Haters can only keep hating, while God will continue to bless the land of Oduduwa and every omo kaaro ojire.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by iamloski(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
The skull miners have arrived.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kolafolabi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nice seeing them together

6 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Iamzik: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
bakynes:
Where is Amosun? Represented by his deputy.

Anyway
God bless Lagos State
God bless Oyo State
God bless Osun state
God bless Ogun state
God bless Ekiti State
God bless Ondo state
God bless Nigeria

Ipinle Oodua koni daru.
Ipinle Yoruba koni baje.

You forgot Kwara and kogi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by BruncleZuma: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
kn23h:

Same flat head booking space with multiple IDs to show his envy.

Please take your kindergarten level bigotry to the romance section you unwashed infidel.

1 Like

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Worldbest281: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yoruba ni baba.....abeg make we secede

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by 36STATES: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
While their leaders live in decent buildings, the majority who are poor defecate openly in public.
People of Ibadan should demolish those rusty brown roofs or call Igbos in to develop the city like they did in Lagos.

They should sale those mud houses, even with their father's grave to the real developers to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amarabae:
but that region people are more concerned about buying up your ancestral lands and dominating you economically in your backyard.
The region people are the reason why many of you are still living in ur father's Hut till now.
That region are not interested in being slaves to the emirate nor interested in loosing their land to the caliphate e. g ilorin.

Go and get your statue built. If you’re still living at your father’s house, good for you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Waspy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
E be tribal war dey give some of una orga.sm
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by chibuzorAbia: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
One refugee from the potopoto Republic asked if I was from Lagos state today and I told her I am standing on the land of my father, the home of O'Dua.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by bakynes(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Iamzik:

You forgot Kwara and kogi
My bad, we can never forget our brothers in Kogi West and the Igbomina state. Ilorin is just a sad entity of Kwara.

God bless all of Yoruba Land in Nigeria, Togo and Benin Republic.

God bless our people in Brazil and Cuba

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by ItsTutsi(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
hmmmm "refugees" I think I have an idea by what u mean
kn23h:
Without the SW, Nigeria is poverty personified.

The Mecca of Nigeria.

The Dubai of Nigeria.

The region refugees run to for survival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by obo389(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Emekanews:

My people, stop the envy and hatred.
Wetn concern me with hate and envy? Let them get down to business if they want to jare
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:
sir Lalasticlala
This is a frontpage material.
Thanks.
Why frontpage
Wetin dey talk?
Una sabi immitate
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Basic123: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Why frontpage
Wetin dey talk?
Una sabi immitate
its on the front page already. now go and kill yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
obo389:

Wetn concern me with hate and envy? Let them get down to business if they want to jare

Hate and envy won’t build the SE, neither will ugwu and statues grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by obo389(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
kn23h:

Hate and envy won’t build the SE, neither would ugwu and statues grin
I no know for you oo. Na story you dey find

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:
its on the front page already. now go and kill yourself.
Rubbish......
Give thanks to sympathetic seun.....
Am off this yoruba thread......
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Amarabae(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:

Normal Igbotic delusions and empty chestbeating we are all used to

You are all bastard if you dont buy everything and dominate everywhere......deluded people cool
There is a reason why the SE/SS governors forum don't trust u guys.
Face the north pls

2 Likes

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
obo389:

I no know for you oo. Na story you dey find

Lol go queue in line for your statue. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Pidginwhisper: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Basic123:

Normal Igbotic delusions and empty chestbeating we are all used to

You are all bastard if you dont buy everything and dominate everywhere......deluded people cool
dem never buy their own small land finish, dem wan buy a big one

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Amarabae:

There is a reason why the SE/SS governors forum don't trust guys.
Face the north pls and lick their ass as usual.

Who wants trust from Ibos who don’t even trust themselves or SS who don’t even trust the SE? cry

Talking about ass licking, I hope Igbos have started licking Atiku’s ass as usual. Or is Atiku now Igbo?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Basic123: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Rubbish......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by Amarabae(f): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
dem never buy their own small land finish, dem wan buy a big one [/b]
the first landlord in eko Atlantic is who?
Igbo man.
Go and sleep grin
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by kn23h(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
Asidethetruth:

Rubbish......

Why did you enter a Yoruba thread in the first place? grin

Bye bye lil ant.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by obo389(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
kn23h:

Lol go queue in line for your statue. grin
After you chairman cheesy
Re: Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today by ernieboy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
kn23h:
Without the SW, Nigeria is poverty personified.

The Mecca of Nigeria.

The Dubai of Nigeria.

The region refugees run to for survival.
it is the ss dat should make this claim not sw. it is proceeds from oil that sustain all those States, even Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Politicians Who Visited Aso Rock In The Past Were Given $100, 000 – Presidency / Who Is The Presidency? –Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.