Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (70849 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by MCzubby247(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't miss the opportunity to make another man's wife moan.
I am a living witness; it brings goodluck.

She's obviously sex-starved and even the Lord will be happy you helped the needy.
I beg bros na back you dey carry enter your house
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Edet08(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
well i'm not saying otherwise but just a quick one;you're driving and you get to a red light,it changes to green,what would you do?
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kufie:
Almost damaged my brain trying to comprehend the trash you wrote. It's shameful your problem is sleeping with someone's wife and not getting a solid education.
i was laughing like jet li when reading the English because it took me almost 45mins to convince my daughter to go and sleep...Before OP konji and zebodaja English go give me stress�����

Meanwhile op the gif below is for u..Exclusively for u!

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by amakadihot87(f): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's obviously sex-starved and even the Lord will be happy you helped the needy.
..........reverse phsychology
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Hespee93: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2017
habsydiamond:
if she show u green light u better show her red light B4 u go start to dey somersault...I promise Ur own go pass agahowa when im dey celebrate I'm goal.....do u know thunderbolt...if not ask around
grin
habsydiamond:
if she show u green light u better show her red light B4 u go start to dey somersault...I promise Ur own go pass agahowa when im dey celebrate I'm goal.....do u know thunderbolt...if not ask a
round
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by shevy45(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2017
I Taught The One That Happened At Ogba, Behind Excellence Hotel Will Serve As A Deterent. Go Ahead & Die Of Thunder Of Bolt
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by unofficialapple: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
We both live in the same estate, her husband worked with a private company in Abeokuta while we live in Ikeja
For the past 3 days now she as being bringing me food cos she no am a bachelor and she do come to my apartment at times to play cheese and ludo.
The way she dress must time shows what she want and it also seems am having an affection towards her also.
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
E say "Cheese"

Kindly go ahead you hear?
Fool
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

WHY YOU ALL GIVING THIS BLOCK HEAD SUCH BAD ADVICE.....................OP WEN NEXT SHE SHOW YA KABBAN MAKE SURE YOU FIRE 2BOTTLES OF ONE MAN SQUAD & APPLY MR SANS (SAMSU OIL) & BOINK HER HARD PREFERABLY WITHOUT RAINCOAT, GIVE HER @LEAST 3HANDS THEN COME BACK HERE FOR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO NEXT PHALLUS-BRAINED FART

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by MCzubby247(m): 12:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
I beg waiter give am 1 sense and 2 chilled beer then add 1 more sense should incase he lends the 1st sense to he's 3rd leg.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Burgerlomo: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Harwoyeez:
grin immorality is the order of d day, can't u get yourself a nice babe than coveting your neighbor's wife

Don't mind the armed robber green light ko, amber light ni. Ole oloju kokoro grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Troublemaker007(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Alariiwo:

Are you asking the young man to give in to the woman's advances?
Can you give your blood brother such an advice? to bleep a married woman since she isn't. a mindless robot.

I'm not even surprised, Married cheats like that are all over Nairaland Literature, Family and Romance section looking for young boys to seduce and ruin their lives.

Most of them forget they have/ will have male kids who will also suffer worse fate in the hand of more dangerous women.

You dey mind that one wey do face like half boiled beans
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by pepenini88(m): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Savage reply grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

See dem!

Where all this gospel wen pastor is cheating with another man's wife from his congregation?

Women are really oppressed.
i condemned the op in totality but diz comment u quoted made me frowned i can't say otherwise...Joseph was 17...As if the guy is joseph..Mtchewwwww even our pastors don't emulate Jesus sef...Ipads and smartphones replaced bible...I don't know why everything must be referenced to the Bible....Is not like we are righteous oooo
It's almost 20yrs now since they stopped teaching in churches that if u are slapped on the right turn left...Now is die by fire...Kill ya enemies...Sinners be judging other sinners sinning differently...
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by shomutuski(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2017
my nigga, the fact that she dresses in z particular way doesn't mean shit. ladies are the most complex species on earth even more than jellyfish. don't trip over some B.S.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2017
All fornicators n Adulterers are hell bound.....Even those that are commenting n still fornicating with their GF are hell bound.....Repentance is key
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Diso60090(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

This space wey i give you na i go still give you the time the matter go set
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
OP, truth be told, you need hot slap, just because your neighbours wife is bringing you food now, she's now falling for you ba?

Coming to your room to play ludo and other indoor games does not mean she wants to have an affair with you, you might think she's thinking towards that direction, but she might not.

If you are a true man, and you notice she wear clothes like that to your house, it is your right to tell her to dress well.

Lastly, don't ever touch a married woman, put yourself in her husband's shoe, I know you know what I mean.

Good day[Correct Man!] Correct Man!
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2017
You dey craze,

That's just all I can say right now
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by lovelylad: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
just wanna tell you that...magun is real
E dey like the olden days
The one that you'll finish screwing her and you'll begin to somersault here and there.
I pity u o

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Briteiyobo1(m): 12:54am On Dec 07, 2017
E be like say this guy Don chop am you dey fine who was support you.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by valinno(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2017
you re a big fool
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Ftheophilous(m): 1:01am On Dec 07, 2017
Which kind of cheese do u play??

..Is it open ur teeth cheese ( like say u wan snap picture) undecided

..or like the cheese wey rat for oyinbo dey chop ( Though I wonder as una take dey play this one) grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Flosticks(m): 1:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Bros u pass DAT one
U don't need dat...go and get married and if ur blackberry is booting look for the white wings for pekaz....dem full dia grin grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Flosticks(m): 1:19am On Dec 07, 2017
What goes around comes around
If u try to nail d cross
Don't forget ur own cross will b nailed hard
Na x 2 of urs double portion grin
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by zoedicus: 1:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

How can you think of this great wickedness?
Go ahead with eternal curse o.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by limitless777(m): 1:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

U seem very very SICK.
I just pray that U n Ur destiny won't go with 2017.
Quit playing with FIRE.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by shine12: 1:22am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

Wtf?

Really, you here to know whether you should sleep with a married woman? SMH
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 1:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Which kind green light? Better be colour blind dia! Mchewwww

You know she's married and u are asking if u should go ahead. Fear God sir.

She comes to play ludo and chess..... Did she tell you she was h*rny? May magun not be your portion. Better give urself brain sir.

Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by rafcrown(m): 2:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Before going ahead ,decide the one you want out of the following
Glue together
Drinking water like camel
Somersault 3ce
Instant death
Get your own babe and save yourself from public disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by ped21: 2:24am On Dec 07, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 07, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Bro lock up, no try am, if possible tell her to stop coming to your apartment. You're too young to die sad

How you take know him age? Hmm.. D guy fit be 70yrs na.
Re: My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Shud I go ahead?
Kindly advice

You are going to die soon kiddo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Nigerian Military Wedding Pictures / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.