Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic (33722 Views)

UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by olajide21: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
ghostmist:
Jerusalem doesn't belong to the Arabs/muslims, same way mecca doesn't belong to the Jews. Once you make peace with this, you'd understand why this move was necessary to clear all ambiguities.

Do you even have an idea of what is happening to the Palestinians?
Picture this:
You leave in lagos, you mother leaves in Abuja. If you desire to visit your mum in Abuja, you would need permissions from Israel. Such is the situation between Gazza and West Bank

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by mukhcech(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
oh you no support igbo christians again? grin

lol. see as u dey use the boy head play.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by spartan117(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2017
hucienda:
Gotta admit it. The Donald is talk and do.

He aint even bothered whether or not he will be re-elected in 2020. Just fulfilling his contractual agreement with his employers - the people who voted him in. Another interesting spectacle awaits the world in that election in three years' time. cheesy

Been ages such politicians walked the earth.
I tell you we need a leader like Trump in nigeria to break the strangle hold of the selfish cabal that has controlled the country since independence

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by mukhcech(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2017
olajide21:

Picture this:
You leave in lagos, you mother leaves in Abuja. If you desire to visit your mum in Abuja, you would need permissions from Israel. Such is the situation between Gazza and West Bank

Leave them make them dey celebrate ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by hotwax: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2017
olajide21:

Picture this:

Why can't Palestinians go back home and leave Jewish land for them?

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2017
mukhcech:

lol. see as u dey use the boy head play.
the guy is just confused human being.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Donjazzy12(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2017
bettercreature:
He will reverse the decision just sit down dey look! Deadly war will break out from tommorow,war beyond his imagination
He has successfully unit all Muslim around the world and they are going to harm Palestinians to the teeth
No one deserves to be under any occupation we are born equal
Keep quiet, weak man

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:

Why can't Palestinians go back home and leave Jewish land for them?
palestinian christians won't like what you saidgrin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Lightman300(m): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2017
'If i forget thee,O Jerusalem,let my right hand forget her cunning.'psm137:5
Here, king David ruled;Isaiah prophesied;the high priest ministered! (apologies to prime min Netanyahu).

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by OCHOdee(f): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2017
bedspread:
GOD BLESS THE STATE OF ISREAL
GOD BLESS JERUSALEM (THE CITY OF DAVID)
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
GOD BLESS THE USA....

TRUMP IS JUST A TOOL IN THE HANDS OF GOD AND HE IS DOING EXACTLY WHY GOD PUT HIM DER...

Iran, Turkey, press tv and all others crying foul of Brimestone and Fire are Just toothless bull dogs...
WHAT GOD HAS SAID CANNOT BE CHANGED....
EVEN IF THE WHOLE WORLD GANG UP AGAINST ISREAL, ITS A FUTILE EFFORT...
If the ranters go beyond their capacity, The Almighty will Deal with Them... Ask Pharoah of Egypt..

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISREAL...NO FORCE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT..

I am so glad that the Prophecy has been fulfilled... Hallelujah

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by smileyoo: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
trump is winning this game, because he is real and not hypocritical. jerusalem is a jewish land, so arabs claiming it, because they can't resist to claim any place they step their feet on, its on their dna. islam always spread by terror and conquest, but this time they got their equal match, in the nation of isreal. God bless and protect president trump.

7 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
ghostmist:
Jerusalem doesn't belong to the Arabs/muslims, same way mecca doesn't belong to the Jews. Once you make peace with this, you'd understand why this move was necessary to clear all ambiguities.
so you mean it belongs to those posy nose white from european? grin be living in delusion,well the hebrew muslims will like what you said slighty grin while the arab christians and arab jews in israel won't like what you said grin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
oh you no support igbo christians again? grin

I support Christianity and no tribe. What is my own with any tribe?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by dalaman: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Dalaman come and read the very words of Trump and know how prophecy works. These words declared and duly signed as his final word on the matter shows that indeed his heart has been hardened FOR THE LIBERATION OF ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM same way God hardened the heart of Pharaoh to punish Israel.

One Pharaoh punished while another Pharaoh is setting free. When you are done, go back to my thread about this and correct your comment.

Trump is on an assignment by God himself. HE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE FULFILS IT.

GLORY GLORY TO GOD MOST HIGH.

Tell me in very clear terms what the prophecy is and how it has been fulfilled according to what you claimed was prophecied in zechariah.
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2017
smileyoo:
trump is winning this game, because he is real and not hypocritical. jerusalem is a jewish land, so arabs claiming it, because they can't resist to claim any place they step their feet on, its on their dna. islam always spread by terror and conquest, but this time they got their equal match, in the nation of isreal. God bless and protect president trump.
arab christians and arab jews in israel won't like what you said gringrin but this is between arab which constist of muslims,christians,jews and jewish,so what concern typical gullible black 9ja christians with it?

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by unlimited4life: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Trump is a man sent by God to use political power to displace darkness. Donald Trump you are unstoppable! God is on your side.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I support Christianity and no tribe. What is my own with any tribe?
but you canter me about 5months ago nagrin when i warned igbo of been deceiving by FFK.
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2017
This is a technical false flag, once Israel is attacked they can drag Iran into this. That's why U S sitting in Syria now, placed the bait waiting for things to unfold
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by hotwax: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
palestinian christians won't like what you saidgrin

Palestinian christians are not Israelite just like I am not Israelite...I am a nigerian. They are palestinians.
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
unlimited4life:
Trump is a man sent by God to use political power to displace darkness. Donald Trump you are unstoppable! God is on your side.
but when he supported homosexuality,you people cursed him grin

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2017
hotwax:

Palestinian christians are not Israelite just like I am not Israelite...I am a nigerian. They are palestinians.
but palestinian christian are also fighting for their independence grin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by unlimited4life: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Donald Trump is a man sent from God to displace darkness with political power, and nothing can stop him. Trump, ride on, God is with you!
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
but when he supported homosexuality,you people cursed him grin

He never supported homosexuality ooo, in fact, he hates them but he’s armstrung by the fact that most states in the US have passed gay marriage into law.

3 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
but you canter me about 5months ago nagrin when i warned igbo of been deceiving by FFK.

I don’t understand your post but I can’t remember what you are referring to. 5 months is a long time in ones life.
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

He never supported homosexuality ooo, in fact, he hates them but he’s armstrung by the fact that most states in the US have passed gay marriage into law.
so why can't he ban it? grin

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by PROPHETmichael: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Even if the entire world move their embassy to Jerusalem, you can be rest assured that Nigeria under Buhari will never do so. grin

5 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I don’t understand your post but I can’t remember what you are referring to. 5 months is a long time in ones life.
let me remember you ;DD
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by hotwax: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
but palestinian christian are also fighting for their independence grin

Everybody have the right to self determination. They can get their independence on their palestinian land.

See. This is not about religion. Its not about Islam vs Xtianity. Its about doing the right thing. Jerusalem was created by King David a Jew 3000 years before Islam or Mohammed ever existed.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Dsov2016: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Dalaman come and read the very words of Trump and know how prophecy works. These words declared and duly signed as his final word on the matter shows that indeed his heart has been hardened FOR THE LIBERATION OF ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM same way God hardened the heart of Pharaoh to punish Israel.

One Pharaoh punished while another Pharaoh is setting free. When you are done, go back to my thread about this and correct your comment.

Trump is on an assignment by God himself. HE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE FULFILS IT.

GLORY GLORY TO GOD MOST HIGH.

abeg keep quiet there. He is doing the work of God indeed. he is doing it by pouring a tanker of petrol into fire. it shows ur fallacy as a christian when you do not think about the women and children who will suffer from this crisis. look at the blood already split there and just imagine what is to come. that was how y'all were clamoring for Arab spring now look at its result. you think that there are no Palestinian Jews or Christians
Re: Full Text Of Trumps Speech Recognizing Jerusalem As Israel's Capital (Video, Pic by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
I am always surprise why Tel Aviv is the capital city of Israel. I am in support of Donald Trump, the man got balls.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.