Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning (24649 Views)

What I Learnt From Reading Books / 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene / What I Learnt From My First Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by mayze: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2017
RapportNaija:

All in that post was words coined together, and the message was wack with the scenario!

Damn, our intellectual level are different, so don't attack another man who sees nothing in that post!

Dat intellectual level gotta be shallow if anyone doesn't learn anything from this
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Maymac(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2017
Let's forget the issue of boarding bus, if you can apply the points in this write-up to how you live ur lifestyle, your life will surely change for good.

NICE ONE OP

1 Like

Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Mobsync(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2017
ola9ja:

You are seeing the context of the story and you have failed to look for the content, you are like one who speaks in tongues without interpretation (Self Edification) than one who speaks and interprets (Edification of many), apply those four things to your life rather than seeing it as a boarding experience. have a nice day bro

Don't take it personal. I was only joking about you buying a car. I read, understood and enjoyed your writeup.
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by itsandi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nice smiley Enjoy interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by nbafreak(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigel lemme park my bus here smiley
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Maccoy507: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
[
author=leatherman post=63081882]I was driving to work in my 2017 model Camry, when I parked to read your post with my iPhone 7, i later resolved to read it on my iPad. You've written well though. At least, it was worth sacrificing so little of my unlimited super fast data.

Keep it up, you'll make a good resource person.[/quote] sir pls if you have so Much like that, help a brother go back to school. I just 10,000 for my t.fare
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Maccoy507:
[
author=leatherman post=63081882]sir pls if you have so Much like that, help a brother go back to school. I just 10,000 for my t.fare

Somebody cannot even play again abi? grin
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Boldwinner(m): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thanks to everyone(enthusiast or critic) who has commented and contributed to this post.

It's my first time on NL front page and I'm excited a lot of people are able to read this on a platform like this. It's an inspiration for me.

Don't forget to check out www.boldwinner.com for more inspiring articles like this one.

Thanks once again, wishing you all the best of the season and a Happy New Year ahead.

1 Like

Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Maccoy507: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
leatherman:

Somebody cannot even play again abi? grin
lol
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by Boldwinner(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2018
Maccoy507:
[
author=leatherman post=63081882]I was driving to work in my 2017 model Camry, when I parked to read your post with my iPhone 7, i later resolved to read it on my iPad. You've written well though. At least, it was worth sacrificing so little of my unlimited super fast data.

Keep it up, you'll make a good resource person. sir pls if you have so Much like that, help a brother go back to school. I just 10,000 for my t.fare
lol
Re: Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning by IME1: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2023
Op this is a fantastic write up
Very very very insightful.
It was a good read.
Please keep it up.
Many times I opt to take public transportation to get such inspiration for writing, wisdom and thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today / My Husband & 1 (18+) / It Pays To Be Honest(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.