Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" (775 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material / Uche Maduagwu Slams Nina For Sex With Miracle, Someone She Barely Knows / Uche Maduagwu Slams Daddy Freeze For Buying JAMB For A Nairalander In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by lodgerill2: 3:41am On Dec 07, 2017
After Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, called Pastor Adeboye an ‘irresponsible’ and a vile man, while reacting to one of his tweets, controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu, has lashed back at him.

Taking to his Instagram page, Uche Maduagwu wrote:

so you say pastor Adeboye is irresponsible, then you are incredibly abominable too @bisialimi #Look at this cretin that thinks with his anus,?? so you too have joined your “yoyo” #friend to criticizing men of God abi? Wetin person no go see for #naija…?? It’s only in #Nigeria that people who #swim in the pool of adultery, and those who perpetually thinks with their colorful anus, boldly points accusing fingers at pastors. But can we really blame these #guys? If a “mad person” is #dancing on the street, and people ignore him, he would eventually stop, but when little #children are clapping, and singing for such a “mad person”, he’ll think everyday is #Christmas.? Honestly, i never knew a day like this would come when someone like @bisialimi would also put on his Almighty diapers to shamelessly insulting an elderly #pastor, who is old enough to be his #father. It means the leakages on your buttocks has finally beclouded your sense of reasoning.? You don’t need counseling dear, you need deliverance with cane, rubbish.’

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/you-are-cretin-that-thinks-with-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 07, 2017
SgsgdyeueidkxjxbzhKzbxuxjazhxhxk

What you read above is what I saw in this uche's post.(Not supporting bisi though, we still dey find as we go take beat am for estate till tomorrow)
Once you reply a person with foul words you have lost the purpose of replying. You're meant to correct. Not abuse. Instead of the person to see your point,all he sees are the foul things you've said and thus hate is born.

I won't blame him though. Its etched in his DNA. Typical of chest beaters. They never learn. Though I thought they would have especially when one of them ran his mouth until a certain python danced in his compound which made him disappear till date.

#justsaying, #sayNoToBigotry,#endSars
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by jumpandpas(m): 4:22am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:
SgsgdyeueidkxjxbzhKzbxuxjazhxhxk

What you read above is what I saw in this uche's post.(Not supporting bisi though, we still dey find as we go take beat am for estate till tomorrow)
Once you reply a person with foul words you have lost the purpose of replying. You're meant to correct. Not abuse. Instead of the person to see your point,all he sees are the foul things you've said and thus hate is born.

I won't blame him though. Its etched in his DNA. Typical of chest beaters. They never learn. Though I thought they would have especially when one of them ran his mouth until a certain python danced in his compound which made him disappear till date.

#justsaying, #sayNoToBigotry,#endSars
Cant you see how unreasonable you are?
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 07, 2017
jumpandpas:
Cant you see how unreasonable you are?
They have arrived. Truth is bitter. Get off my mentions sir. Its too early to collect bashing. Come back around 8am before your school's assembly
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2017
2 fools angry

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Threecrownz(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Gbam!!!

As e dey hot!

Daddy Freeze did his and enhanced further his cheap popularity..now Bisi Alimi felt he just wanted to be in the news and that it's been a while so he too attacked Pastor Adeboye. I'm not amazed tho, or how do you expect a guy that is being bleeped through his ASSHOLE to reason clearly..
People will just wake up elimomo and feel they can post anything, mtchew!
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2017
shocked

∆ Well said but the way he kept on repeating the word "anus" made me throw up. undecided
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Elnino4ladies: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2017
I'm allergic to fools
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Ghnaija(m): 6:43am On Dec 07, 2017
People no get respect ohhhhh chaai
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by kizolo(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Bisi Alimi wey he yansh no go fit hold mess dey criticize others
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2017
I wonder how pastor adeboye was able to drag his name in the mud to the extent that most people are not according him the respect he deserves. I've never seen pastor olukoya being talked about in this manner.
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by Timmy301(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2017
This Bisi Alimi Is Very Stupid Sha! BTW, uche did smtin reasonable 4 the first time, 4 blastinq this goat
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by jumpandpas(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2017
cummando:

They have arrived. Truth is bitter. Get off my mentions sir. Its too early to collect bashing. Come back around 8am before your school's assembly
Stale
Re: Actor Uche Maduagwu Slams Bisi Alimi For Calling Pastor Adeboye "Irresponsible" by abefedammy: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Music Director,clarence Peter Is A Year Older Today,shares New Photos!! / I Love Him But He Is Not Educated - Lady Cries Out / NURTW Boss “mc Oluomo” Claims Allah’s Appeared Inside A Water In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.