Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? (1928 Views)

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2017
IS IT THAT IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT?couple of months ago,there were strong campaign for boycott of 2019 General election if referendum weren't given prior to 2019,why the sudden swift and alignment with aticu(a muslim)?why are we not consistent in our quest for achieving our biafran dream? or is it that we don't have any credible and competent candidate from the south to support,the likes of path utomi,soludo,peter obi,ekweremadu,kalu,ngige,rochas,dr chike obidigbo,obaze,ihedioha amid other reputable men we have,are they not better than aticu?

“The same people are asking for secession.
“South-South has produced the president, South-West has
produced a president and Vice President, the north has
produced many presidents, it is hoping that one day in the
next shift, by whatever arrangement, the next people that
should be considered is the South-East by Nigeria’s sharing
formula.
“So, where are we in our wisdom and the intelligence?is it not better to wait for 4yrs than 8yrs?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:29am On Dec 07, 2017
why supporting failure.....little did they know that "atikulate" means that atiku is late politically

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Dear troll, not all Igbos are Igbos. Do I need to take you to a kindergarten to understand that?

But I can tell you something for sure, and that is everyone has rejected your saviour and messiah Bullhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:30am On Dec 07, 2017
cc ngeneukwuenu,mynd44,sarki,python
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingsley10000:
why supporting failure.....little did they know that "atikulate" means that atiku is late politically

On a scale of 1 - 10, can you rank Bulljari's IQ? As compared to Atiku's

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by ProWalker: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Dear troll, not all Igbos are Igbos. Do I need to take you to a kindergarten to understand that?

But I can tell you something for sure, and that is everyone has rejected your saviour and messiah Bullhari.

Is it that all the ibos shouting Biafra some few months ago on this plaform left and new set of ibos now shouting Atiku joined the forum newly?

Just like una shouted GEJ till 2019 to Biafra or death, but have all changed mode to Atikulating, we will watch again in 2018 as you change mode again.

Dont forget the python is still well and alive ready to dance.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:35am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

your name says it all,you are still naive and primitive in politics,your vote is inconsequential in re_electing buhari remember what happened in 2015....baba will win NW 70%,NE60%,NC 70,SW 60,SS 40,SE 20......so do the permutation

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by ProWalker: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Give us Atiku bio and let see the trajectory to his stupendous wealth.
We will not allow igbos because of their deep seated hate for Buhari land us from frying pan to fire.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by mightyhazel: 6:37am On Dec 07, 2017
one can smell u from a thousand miles..

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:39am On Dec 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Is it that all the ibos shouting Biafra some few months ago on this plaform left and new set of ibos now shouting Atiku joined the forum newly?

Just like una shouted GEJ till 2019 to Biafra or death, but have all changed mode to Atikulating, we will watch again in 2018 as you change mode again.

....it's now Crystal clear that ipob and igbos are still bereaved because of GEJ 's demise in politics,that's what prompted biafran agitation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by emmie14: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
That 4year maybe too disastrous to Igbos. Atiku is human and can understand the plight to people regardless of tribe ethnicity and religious beliefs.
Actually Igbos and Ipob are not power drunk like Hausas . They want equity and equal recognition. Vp Osinbanjo made a very remarkable and commendable observation earlier this year when Buhari was in London struggling for his weak and partial life that all federal government projects in south east is abandoned and there is no federal government presence in Igbo land. He promised to change the situation. Buhari took over after weeks and maintained his marginalization policy.
Personally I love peace and oneness but there must be equity , fairness and respect.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Emyogalanya: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
WHERE HOW IS THAT AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM IPOB.. EMMA POWERFUL, FROM RADIO BIAFRA, OR FROM MEFOR OR FAMILY WRITERS. OHANEZE, SE GOVERNORS FORUM OR FROM IFEANYI EJIOFOR. PLS substanciate ur or rest in peace. by the way what part side of the zu are you from. stupid slave

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by ProWalker: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingsley10000:
....it's now Crystal clear that ipob and igbos are still bereaved because of GEJ 's demise in politics,that's what prompted biafran agitation

But Nigerians will never allow ibos to determine the political direction of the country as they are move more by hateful impulse than rational and logical causes.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

both are Sexagenarian hope.you know,they are pretty old and feeble...what happens to giving the yonger ones chance,are they the only people we have outta of 180million Nigerians? why are you supporting mediocrity and ineptitude in governance?.....if buhari is bad then atiku is worst

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by AnodaIT(m): 6:44am On Dec 07, 2017
Anyone but Buhari
Anyone free from nepotism and murderous mindset

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 6:50am On Dec 07, 2017
una still dont get it after 2years....they know politicians that are useless....they know them...

una think they didnt know that jonathan would fail...??...they already knew him as governor...

their calculation is to suggest bad leaders and when nigeria falls they will bank on it....international communi whatever will come and divide nigeria and give them biafra....that is their hope....they know atiku is a criminal.....their calculations is very simple...

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2017
ProWalker:

But Nigerians will never allow ibos to determine the political direction of the country as they are move more by hateful impulse than rational and logical causes.
'm an igbo man but I abhor the nature of politics my people play,instead of projecting the wicked man atiku why not support our own or support buhari because of various infrastructural works he has embarked in the south east like all federal roads and second niger bridge,something the drunkard ijaw man(GEJ) we played second fiddle game to couldn't do for us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by python1: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingsley10000:
Gbam.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by calaway: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

BBBOY....unless u r not Igbo and thus removed from the impressions and pains of the Igbo you r a biafran. No Igbo will vote for Atiku a Fulani to perpetuate the will and ills of the status quo....

Every Igboman will line up behind FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT only he in the current line up will give the equity and future the Igbo, SS and NC aspire to.
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingsley10000:
'm an igbo man but I abhor the nature of politics my people play,instead of projecting the wicked man atiku why not support our own or support buhari because of various infrastructural works he has embarked in the south east like all federal roads and second niger bridge,something the drunkard ijaw man(GEJ) we played second fiddle game to couldn't do for us

atiku is a criminal....ipob knows that......ipobians are not stvpid....they have smart people amongst them too...

nigerians think everything in life is a joke....big mistake....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by python1: 6:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Kingsley10000:
You talk like this because you are an Igbo man, a focused one at that who knows the meaning of meeting set objectives in any situation however bad it is. That is what hardworking igbos are known for. Igbos are not igbos, they are wawa jews- nonsobaba.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2017
atikuchukwu obioma is a repackaged failure

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
calaway:

BBBOY....unless u r not Igbo and thus removed from the impressions and pains of the Igbo you r a biafran. No Igbo will vote for Atiku a Fulani to perpetuate the will and ills of the status quo....

Every Igboman will line up behind FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT only he in the current line up will give the equity the Igbo aspire to.

shey una dey hear.....ipobians are not interested in making nigeria better....quite the opposite....

look all their candidate...??.....fayose,atiku,ffk,jonathan...??....realy.....??....

you cant make people happy that already made up their mind to destroy you.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by mightyhazel: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2017
ProWalker:

This is all you low intellect ibos do, making noise.
and all u high intellect yor0bas do is obsess about the igbos, create multiple monikers pretending as igbos and practice the worst form of tribalism and bigotry in african history.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by pointstores(m): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Out of no choice
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by calaway: 7:08am On Dec 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

shey una dey hear.....ipobians are not interested in making nigeria better....quite the opposite....

look all their candidate...??.....fayose,atiku,ffk,jonathan...??....realy.....??....

you cant make people happy that already made up their mind to destroy you.....

you truely deserve buhari. More Buhari to you.

FAYOSE is miles ahead of your deceitful propaganda. so says SS,SE,NC 100%
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2017
calaway:

you truely deserve buhari. More Buhari to you.

FAYOSE is miles ahead of your deceitful propaganda. so says SS,SE,NC 100%

fayose my foot...i know una mind...while you are studying us to find out how to bring nigeria down,we are studying you too...

dont think you are that smarter than us....you people are still not that smart....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by In4matic: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2017
I thought i was the only one that noticed! So how can anybody convince me the entire Seccesion / restructuring/ Exodus chants were not all stage managed?
I mean, look at the way they've ALL dropped their agitation . Almost as if it never happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by calaway: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

fayose my foot...i know una mind...while you are studying us to find out how to bring nigeria down,we are studying you too...

dont think you are that smarter than us....you people are still not that smart....

joker.... a society that is down on its back courtesy of Buhari APC Nepotistic, corrupt , murderously killing Nigerian women and children through it herdsmen still fears a fall?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Jaideyone(m): 7:25am On Dec 07, 2017
ProWalker:

confusion is an epidemic over there. they can't just stick to one agenda grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2017
calaway:

joker.... a society that is down on its back courtesy of Buhari APC Nepotistic, corrupt , murderously killing Nigerian women and children through it herdsmen still fears a fall?

you dont want to see nigeria better....if i was a ipobian,i wouldnt surely want that....

why the hell would i want nigeria to be better....??...that means automaticaly no biafra...

your double talks and standards dont impress me....

people that wished me only evil and want me dead want to suddenly work with me...?.....you can deceive nigerians that dont think,but surely not nigerians like me.... angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Shithole And We Cannot Keep Denying Our Problems / I Hereby Offer Myself As The 3rd Force Presidential Candidate / Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.