Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? (1958 Views)

Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2017
Jaideyone:
confusion is an epidemic over there. they can't just stick to one agenda grin

they are not interested in making nigeria better....thats why things they do dont make sense to you.....
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2017
a whole tribe that is waiting to rename a piece if land before doing something for themselfs is suspect......

they will not apppoint a pure igbo to be president,only none igbos with very bad results....that should tell una something....
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by calaway: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

you dont want to see nigeria better....if i was a ipobian,i wouldnt surely want that....

why the hell would i want nigeria to be better....??...that means

tour y double talks and standards dont impress me....

people that wished me only evil and want me dead want to suddenly work with me...?.....you can deceive nigerians that dont think,but surely not nigerians like me.... angry

Obviously evil in the true sense of it, death suffering and backwardness is what u wish to perpetuate upon yourself and your family, Good for you.

IPOB, people of Agatu, people of Adamawa and indeed the entire population desire life and to free themselves from your shackles and PROPAGANDA.

FAYOSE is doing a great Job in Ekiti. Visit Ekiti and get first hand education on progressive all inclusive leadership. rather than sit wherever it is you are and try to spread lie and vitriol propaganda against the only governor that stood up for his people against the terror of the Buhari backed Fulani killers, a man that has the love of all Ekiti and 100% all Igbos /IPOB 100% All the minority Christian s of middle belt 100% all the south south 100% all good people of NW and NE.

stop wasting you time confusing yourself the truth is a clear as day.

#PROPAGANDA AGAINST FAYOSE THE ONLY HOPE FOR REAL FREEDOM IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2017
calaway:

Obviously evil in the true sense of it, death suffering and backwardness is what u wish to perpetuate upon yourself and your family, Good for you.

IPOB, people of Agatu, people of Adamawa and indeed the entire population desire life and to free themselves from your shackles and PROPAGANDA.

FAYOSE is doing a great Job in Ekiti. Visit Ekiti and get first hand education on progressive all inclusive leadership. rather than sit wherever it is you are and try to spread lie and vitriol propaganda against the only governor that stood up for his people against the terror of the Buhari backed Fulani killers, a man that has the love of all Ekiti and 100% all Igbos /IPOB 100% All the minority Christian s of middle belt 100% all the south south 100% all good people of NW and NE.

stop wasting you time confusing yourself the truth is a clear as day.

#PROPAGANDA AGAINST FAYOSE THE ONLY HOPE FOR REAL FREEDOM IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL!!!

blablablablablaaaaaa....
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by calaway: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

blablablablablaaaaaa....

Obviously you cannot shamelessly fly an evil kite in daylight....an end has come.
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2017
calaway:

Obviously you cannot shamelessly fly an evil kite in daylight....an end has come.

what.......what does that even mean sef....?.....

evil kite in daylight....??....

i was a radio biafra listeners.....i know you got your idea of voting jonathan from radio biafra.......i listened to una conversations...

and the others wanted to do igbos a favour.....they didnt know your bad intensions behind supporting jonathan....

jonathan did nothing for una but una still wanted the motherfvck to be elected again.....well....it didnt work....now you wan sell us atiku with online propaganda and falsehood as una did with jonathan....
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2017
kowa is their,apga is their....but they will always sugjest a ridiculous party like fee dee fee to you and a criminal candidate like atiku...

they dont want nigeria to become better....its not in their interest....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by calaway: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
tsdarkside:

what.......what does that even mean sef....?.....

evil kite in daylight....??....

i was a radio biafra listeners.....i know you got your idea of voting jonathan from radio biafra.......i listened to una conversations...

and the others wanted to do igbos a favour.....they didnt know your bad intensions behind supporting jonathan....

jonathan did nothing for una but una still wanted the motherfvck to be elected again.....well....it didnt work....now you wan sell us atiku with online propaganda and falsehood as una did with jonathan....

it is clear you are pitching you Mr. Integrity(my foot)
for a another term...the insensitivity reeks all over you , it is evil...I advise you to give it up. if you really desire a better society then the status quo must change.

Atiku is Fulani.....Nobody wants a Fulani....there has been enough bloodshed of innocents by Fulani's already..Atiku who at the end is no different from buhari is not an option in Alaigbo..

Ameachi has advised you to stop holding on to Jonathan who has played his part.

Igbo's will vote for FAYOSE even if he presents without a political party.
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by tsdarkside(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
calaway:

it is clear you are pitching you Mr. Integrity(my foot)
for a another term...the insensitivity reeks all over you , it is evil...I advise you to give it up. if you really desire a better society then the status quo must change.

Atiku is Fulani.....Nobody wants a Fulani....there has been enough bloodshed of innocents by Fulani's already..Atiku who at the end is no different from buhari is not an option in Alaigbo..

Ameachi has advised you to stop holding on to Jonathan who has played his part.

Igbo's will vote for FAYOSE even if he presents without a political party.

i didnt even know atiku was fulani...since when you people like a fulani...?...now you wan propose a fulani that you hate to us...?....

fayose is a national moroon...even yorubas agree to that....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Duru1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kingsley10000:
IS IT THAT IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT?couple of months ago,there were strong campaign for boycott of 2019 General election if referendum weren't given prior to 2019,why the sudden swift and alignment with aticu(a muslim)?why are we not consistent in our quest for achieving our biafran dream? or is it that we don't have any credible and competent candidate from the south to support,the likes of path utomi,soludo,peter obi,ekweremadu,kalu,ngige,rochas,dr chike obidigbo,obaze,ihedioha amid other reputable men we have,are they not better than aticu?

“The same people are asking for secession.
“South-South has produced the president, South-West has
produced a president and Vice President, the north has
produced many presidents, it is hoping that one day in the
next shift, by whatever arrangement, the next people that
should be considered is the South-East by Nigeria’s sharing
formula.
“So, where are we in our wisdom and the intelligence?is it not better to wait for 4yrs than 8yrs?

I am pondering if you could be educated.
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
confused set of people
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Give us just 20years and we will turn Nigeria to london-APC
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Yyeske(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Same IPOB miscreants who were shouting 'Fulani born to rule and Yoruba slaves' are the same people pushing for Atikulation, what a shame!!!
After 2019 ,same pigs will start accusing the Yorubas and Hausas for not voting for an Igbo candidate they never nominated nor even voted for.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kokolet11: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Same IPOB miscreants who were shouting 'Fulani born to rule and Yoruba slaves' are the same people pushing for Atikulation, what a shame!!!
After 2019 ,same pigs will start accusing the Yorubas and Hausas for not voting for an Igbo candidate they never nominated nor even voted for.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha what is your business with IPOB?why can't yoroouba do without IPOB
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by stev120(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
firstly e pain the poster die say Igbos dey support atiku
if you are sensible you will know that shouldn't be your problem your problem should have been "waiting atiku get were buhari no get. .

any body contesting for president is buhari enemy. .and that is to say the enemy of our enemy is our friend
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yyeske:
they are atikulating stupidity
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kingsley10000: 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
stev120:

firstly e pain the poster die say Igbos dey support atiku
if you are sensible you will know that shouldn't be your problem your problem should have been "waiting atiku get were buhari no get. .

any body contesting for president is buhari enemy. .and that is to say the enemy of our enemy is our friend
so there is no igbo man that is fit for that office,must it be buhari and atiku
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by stev120(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
so there is no igbo man that is fit for that office,must it be buhari and atiku

man its a political game right now and not tribal battle the front line of pdp is South East, South south there must be a negotiations between those region and atiku probably 2023. ....
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Yyeske(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2017
stev120:

man its a political game right now and not tribal battle the front line of pdp is South East, South south there must be a negotiations between those region and atiku probably 2023. ....
Since the SE and SS are the strongholds of PDP as you posited, why not bring up an Igboman as candidate or is it that there's nobody credible enough to be president in those regions? It's the same people that'd scream Hausa and Yoruba domination after every national election.
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by Kulas: 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kingsley10000:
IS IT THAT IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT?couple of months ago,there were strong campaign for boycott of 2019 General election if referendum weren't given prior to 2019,why the sudden swift and alignment with aticu(a muslim)?why are we not consistent in our quest for achieving our biafran dream? or is it that we don't have any credible and competent candidate from the south to support,the likes of path utomi,soludo,peter obi,ekweremadu,kalu,ngige,rochas,dr chike obidigbo,obaze,ihedioha amid other reputable men we have,are they not better than aticu?

“The same people are asking for secession.
“South-South has produced the president, South-West has
produced a president and Vice President, the north has
produced many presidents, it is hoping that one day in the
next shift, by whatever arrangement, the next people that
should be considered is the South-East by Nigeria’s sharing
formula.
“So, where are we in our wisdom and the intelligence?is it not better to wait for 4yrs than 8yrs?

Because Atiku is more competence than IBB
Atiku is more exposed and business minded,hence will do more towards economic growth than a timid cattle rearing mallam
Atiku is less tribalistic than a hard core Islamic extremist called Bughariwa.
Atiku because he is not tribalistic,will have interest of Igbo's at heart more than the one sided presido called mallam bughariwa who hate Igbo's to the core.

To keep listing why Atiku is better than Mallam Bughariwa will take many pages
Re: Why Are Igbos,Igbos Now Supporting Atiku Despite Clamour For Secession? by wiseEast: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
WHich IGBO ipob??

You must be joking

NO Election in Biafraland

Period

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg / Christians, South-East lose out in Security Appointments "Shocking Details" / Lessons For Nigeria:the Story Of United Arab Emirates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.