Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West (24139 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Visits Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin Over PDP Chairmanship / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Delta Delegates / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Three things to ponder.

1. Has Atiku won the primary, why is he already adopted as PDP flagbearer?

2. Why is North the one sharing out who will do what and the South does not see a problem with that?

3. Lessons should be learnt.from Babangida's life. He commited so many atrocities and injured every section of this country. Now he is afraid of the many victims out there waiting to injure him, so he hides away from public. A former leader should be dignified not paranoid of the state he once led.

Another reason PDP should be committed to mother earth or change its name.It's nauseating and reeks of high stench.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Ugosample(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
So people still campaign for Buhari after his monumental failure
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 07, 2017
The politicians who will win in 2019 are in silent mode.The offline and online entities who will support the politicians who will win in 2019 are in silent mode.Don't mistake the silence for defeat.

PDP is always jittery.That is why the noise.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by onatisi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ugosample:
So people still campaign for Buhari after his monumental failure
just dey look dem ooo
no need arguing or exchanging dumb insults with anyone on nairaland
time will tell
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin As if PDP did not fail. You just have your failure preference,abi?

Tell me why I should vote a PDP that could not complete a single federal road in 16 years?
When the federal road that I ply in my own locality is now being rebuilt by an APC government within 2 years.
This is politics,not name-calling.Certainly not Atiku this,Atiku that.

I should be a campaign strategist.LOL @ failure preference. wink
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Atiku with his eastern/ipob coloration and Fayose with his stiff anti-north/anti-muslim sentiments will never fly in the North. Trust me.

Word already on the street up north is that Atiku is an "ibo candidate" and the sentiment is spreading fast. Fayose with his Buhari death threats and arrogant anti-grazing posture will only make things worse and Atiku knows it.

So you want a pliable southern Christian like my brother Osinbajo? Can’t you see what real Christian leaders like Trump and pence are doing for their people? So for you, it is Buhari or nothing for 2019?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So you want a pliable southern Christian like my brother Osinbajo? Can’t you see what real Christian leaders like Trump and pence are doing for their people? So for you, it is Buhari or nothing for 2019?
While I support President Trump's actions as regards Isreal,I do not suppose he should be the image of your exemplary christian.

Also Fayose can not be said to be christian,in the right sense of it-he is vulgar and indecorous-hardly is he a christian.

I do not imagine a respected law professor as pliable.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by alexpumpin: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mynd44:
A chairman and Deputy from the south?

The PDP is playing a dangerous game sha. They need the SW and can't afford another tussle.

What I'm seeing is Atiku/Fayose ticket

.......................watch out

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
dokwhot:
While I support President Trump's actions as regards Isreal,I do not suppose he should be the image of your exemplary christian.

Also Fayose can not be said to be christian,in the right sense of it-he is vulgar and indecorous-hardly is he a christian.

I do not imagine a respected law professor as pliable.

How many time has Pastor Osinbajo spoken up about the killings of Christians under this regime. The recent killings in Adamawa is specifically against the Christian folks there. We know what is happening. As per your comment on Fayose, is he as vulgar as Donald Trump? Didn’t the evangelicals in the US still vote for him? I don’t know what Fayose has done exactly do warrant aversion to his ascendancy as a VP of Nigeria. He has always stood by his people in the face of grave danger. Osinbajo is from my state and I repeat that I am not happy with him and his church for their response to what we have faced as adherents of our faith for the past two years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
alexpumpin:

I will campaign with all my blood for this ticket due to my love for Fayose ( our very own Donald Trump).
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Ugomba(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bleep Afonjaa region.
Skull miners.
I am happy that PDP is avoiding those abooki ball lickers
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Ugomba(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
alexpumpin:

fayose my foot.
We don't need afonjas skull miners in PDP.
Peter obi /soludo is the VP anointed by pdp.
Ofee mmannus
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by firstjoe(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Political calculation

Fayose will settle for Vice-President
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ugomba:
fayose my foot.
We don't need afonjas skull miners in PDP.
Peter obi /soludo is the VP anointed by pdp.
Ofee mmannus

Hmmmm, you don’t understand so many things.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
firstjoe:
Political calculation

It would add more grit to the ticket.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by Goke7: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
firstjoe:
Political calculation

you guys want to make the SE cry again and blame the SW for their woes? count me out o
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by spy24(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
jollymizzle:
very dangerous game, they better just postpone the convention to iron this important issue out. Atiku needs to sort this if he wants one vote from the southwest. because all this seems like taking the southwest for granted. something Gej learned too late, that he had to break open central bank just to rain dollars while making lagos his permanent residence . I was actually hoping for a close race so politicians will know not to take the electorate for granted, but pdp are making it too easy for APC at the moment.

Oga west is not that important if half of the northerners
plus east and south vote atiku its Enough for atiku to be president
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
firstjoe:
Political calculation

atiku /fayose ticket will be a big cracker
already in oyo state , most big political heavy weights are moving back to pdp
also in the east , many ibos see fayose and ffk as their friend due to the stance they took during kanu trial
the battle in the north will definitely be a tough one , but with the atrocities of the fulanis which had continued unabated
and with buhari non nonchalant attitude towards it , many non fulanis will definitely vote for atiku
the religious factor too is there and many northern moslems see the buahri regime as been anti christian
once the big goons move out of apc , shekaru and kwankwanso havent made their decision public yet
everyone is watching for the outcome of pdp convention.
the choice of pdp chairmanship and other posts will go a long way in convincing other ppl
right now getting the convention right is the main agenda
but the battle for the pdp ticket starts now and that is why pdp needs to get this convention right

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by earthcrust: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
South west is too greedy and inconsistent. Just take a look at d way they are fighting within d party in their zone.why do u think they won't drag PDP back to court if they are given d chairmanship. And also considering d nearness of d convention on d 9th. We are looking for loyalists not betrayers.they are free to support whoever they like. When they did in 2015 election is it only PDP supporters that are suffering it now, is it not everybody? Those who are tired of hunger and false pretence willsupport d party in SW come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by onatisi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
earthcrust:
South west is too greedy and inconsistent. Just take a look at d way they are fighting within d party in their zone.why do u think they won't drag PDP back to court if they are given d chairmanship. And also considering d nearness of d convention on d 9th. We are looking for loyalists not betrayers.they are free to support whoever they like. When they did in 2015 election is it only PDP supporters that are suffering it now, is it not everybody? Those who are tired of hunger and false pretence willsupport d party in SW come 2019
by this time on sunday , the new pdp chairman would have emerged . lets just wait it out
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by heysquare(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Beress:
South West cannot be trusted!

They are camelions!!
we cant be trusted as we voted for Jonathan over Ribadu in 2011. even Jonathan wil tell u hw important SW is wen comes to political permutations
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by TyrantInAsoRock: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Exactly my point, and the APC campaign is likely to use that tested and very potent tool against Atiku. For his own good he'd better shake off that "ibo candidate" facade otherwise it will come back and bite him very hard in the butt.

Stop deceiving ursef

You actually harbour the thought that buhari popularity was the main factor he won lolzz

PDP was already weaken 5 Governors are already out with many disgruntled members

Same thing will happen to Apc its very glaring if you doubt

Tell oyegun to organise Apc convention ordinary BoT Apc don't have because of many power play

You think ATIKU "atichuwkwu" decide to single handedly leave Apc without knowing top members of Apc will join him

Mcheew
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by proeast(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Why not.
They know how very useless. The west is to them. All their investment is in the south south.
And south east
So to speak, nxt yr will be like 2015, the north and South west for APC the south and South East for PDP.
Can we just skip this money spending thing as we already know how the result will be
Continue decieving yourself, I thought you claim to be from Akwa Ibom-SS??

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by opuada331(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
jollymizzle:
very dangerous game, they better just postpone the convention to iron this important issue out. Atiku needs to sort this if he wants one vote from the southwest. because all this seems like taking the southwest for granted. something Gej learned too late, that he had to break open central bank just to rain dollars while making lagos his permanent residence . I was actually hoping for a close race so politicians will know not to take the electorate for granted, but pdp are making it too easy for APC at the moment.
convention must hold
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by opuada331(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Bari22:
PDP just confused themselves, and wait after they fail election in 2019 they will still blame APC for their failure.

Before now, I used to say PDP has internal arrangement more than any party in Nigeria but that one is before.

Zoning chairman and vice to South south and south east is nothing but suicide, marginalising southwest is not a good bet for any party that wants win an election in Nigeria. I'm a northener but I have since realised this.
you mean to say APC will blame pdp as they have always done
Re: PDP Chairmanship: North Dumps South-West by onatisi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
heysquare:

we cant be trusted as we voted for Jonathan over Ribadu in 2011. even Jonathan wil tell u hw important SW is wen comes to political permutations
i keep tell ing ppl , apc never won with a landslide victory in the south west in 2015 , even with apc governors in power yorubas still voted massively for gej. i dont know where ppl are getting the notion that the south west was against gej.
the problem gej had in the south west was due to those he placed in charge of his campaign , they assumed ppl will votes and didn't mobilize the people well enough , by the time gej realized this he himself had to come down to the south west to start doing the job himself but it was already too late . despite all that , pdp still had substantial votes from the south west

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_general_election,_2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Rejects Fg’s Request For Arrest Warrant Against Ekweremadu / Amaechi Loses As Court Declares Igo Aguma From Rival Faction Rivers APC Chairman / APC’s Membership Reregistration: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition May Hit The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.