₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,743 members, 3,965,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 02:54 PM

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? - Romance (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (5119 Views)

Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / PHOTO: Ladies, Can You Allow Your Boyfriend To Grab Your Butt Like This? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by chingle5(m): 4:16pm On Dec 07
Chai diz guy just dey enjoy . ha I don die c big yansh and big breast
Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by DeadRat(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07
What Nonsense!

A Ten Year Old Is Old Enough To Know Right from Wrong... This Is Wrong On Every Ground. Why Kiss A Ten Years Old Boy. Only God Knows What They Do In Secret

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by lefulefu(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07
all dese indomie moms sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07
Very bad. Some women of this generation re so senseless. Correct them for misbehaving Nd the next u will hear is mind ur business.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by anibirelawal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07
GraGra247:

Ok, so let her already commence intercourse with him to prove to us he's all she's got.

You women won't rest content till you destroy every civility existing and guess who gets the blame...?
WOMEN....

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by sanpipita(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07
Not surprised its coming from a single mom, she obviously lack a man in her life and she is using her son to feel that void, just hope she is ready for what comes with such limitless bond.
Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by muller101(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07
ibkkk:
Looks cute.Dunno if right or wrong.
that's abuse
Re: Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? by UyoTV: 9:58pm On Dec 07
If you ask me?

Na who I go ask?

(0) (1) (Reply)

I'm Seeing Someone, And He's Married / 7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make Before Getting Married! / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.