Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) (24926 Views)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu's 16th Posthumous Birthday Photos / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Nollywood actress,Eucharia Anunobi painful recounts how her son died (photos).

Nigerian Veteran Actress, Eucharia Anunobi took to Instagram minutes ago to share a painful past that keep taunting her of no longer been a mother she used to be,faced with the terrible sadness of loosing her only son Eucharia Anunobi recounted how slowly her son died and she was unable to do anything even when she tried her best it all turned out that her best wasn't enough.

Recall that in the 2nd of August this year,Eucharia Anunobi's son was laid to rest in his hometown, present were some Nollywood actors and actress that came to pay their respect, how sad it is for a mother to loose her only child.

See what Eucharia wrote below:

22nd August 2017 was the day God's precious child and son , the amazing blessing God blessed me with , that made me to be a mother , travelled out of this earth .

5th September 2017 was the day his fleshly remains was committed to mother earth .
5th December 2017 was the day it cumulated three months of my mourning him , for the purposes of observing rites of culture / tradition .
Raymond Joshua Chimaobi Chimnonso Ekwu , your mummy is absolutely distraught without you still . Our home is so silent now without you . Every time I still peep into your room to see if you're there . When I drive back home , I long to see your smiling face radiating that joy of seeing me back . Cooking has lost it's joy , because you're not there to ask all those questions : mummy what are you cooking now ? What's that ? Why do you put that ? Mummy please can I stir the contents of what you're cooking ? Can I get a piece of meat ? No more will I hear you say : mummy my sleep mode is not activated yet , when I say : Chimnonso go to sleep right now ! No one to ask me : mummy how come am getting pimples on my face and you don't have ? And I have to answer : Joshua , you're in your puberty years and becoming a young man ? Aaaaah my son , my baby , the most considerate child , my six feet four inches ( 6ft , 4 inches tall ) adorable giant , I miss you oooooooo .
Be that as it may , I want to use this medium to wholeheartedly appreciate God , the eternal rock of ages , the all knowing emperor of the universe , the pillar of my life , for it all .
THE GREAT I AM THAT I AM , I THANK YOU , I BLESS YOU , I HONOUR YOU , I GLORIFY YOU LORD - 1 Thessalonians 5 : 18 .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZJcCVHLfF/?hl=en

First Published on JoelsBlog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nollywood-actresseucharia-anunobi-painfully-recounts-how-her-son-died-photos/

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Bloggers please kindly give credits or an invisible link to the blog,let's help ourselves,please
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Homeboiy: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Go born another one nah

BT e de pain to loose someone sha

Jide obi nne
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by sinaj(f): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2017
This is so painful.

19 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Praisles(f): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Only God can comfort you, hopefully he will. .sorry ma'am

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Loss of a child..

So Sad cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by SonyObsessed: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Ma, i'm very sorry for your loss.

But can you just not...

I mean, can you mourn in private or get busy.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2017
eeeyah
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2017
d son ekwu, d mother anunobi
....y?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by chyckxx(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Sad.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Touching.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by ignis: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2017
What is life?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2017
May Almighty God strengthen her.. the worst thing that can happen to mankind is losing his/her loved ones

May the good Lord strengthen everyone who has lost any of their loved ones this year.. It is not easy, no no, It's never easy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2017
God be with her in times like this...
Family members should be close to her this period than ever b4

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by krisinfo: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmmm I can see a mother observing her child's corpse, yet on full makeup. Still devoted time for makeup still. Na wah o.
Touching sha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Muzanga(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Samirana360:
d son ekwu, d mother anunobi
....y?
i guess she had to divorce the dad because they didnt want more sickle cell babies...so sad so so sad loosing a child.

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Shazlaz(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
This is highly insensitive.
SonyObsessed:
Ma, i'm very sorry for your loss.

But can you just not...

I mean, can you mourn in private or get busy.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by GlobalGisting(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Revelations 3:4.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by mamawin(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2017
This is so so sad!!! Her only child? at that age? OMG! Only God can console her.
No mother deserves to experience this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by mamawin(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Muzanga:
i guess she had to divorce the dad because they didnt want more sickle cell babies...so sad so so sad loosing a child.
O I see

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by nikz(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmm it's hard to really forget a loved one. I still think about my dad and how accident cut short his life here on earth. It's so difficult for her but only God can see her through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Pavore9: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Traumatic.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2017
nikz:
Hmmm it's hard to really forget a loved one. I still think about my dad and how accident cut short his life here on earth. It's so difficult for her but only God can see her through.

Ehyaaa...its so sad

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by oshe111(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Touching
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Perfecter4real(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
May God console you Ma. I was almost in tears when I watched the video of his burial on YouTube.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by kubusify(f): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
So touching. Am on tears already. May God console you.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Honestly I won't mind her adopting me as her only child

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Cant even imagine it. cry
I shall not see my childrens dead bodies. They will not die young. I shall not bury my children in jesus name.

21 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2017
kubusify:
So touching. Am on tears already. May God console you.
crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Perfecter4real:
May God console you Ma. I was almost in tears when I watched the video of his burial on YouTube.
did you sawed his corpse?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) by kuntash: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Homeboiy:
Go born another one nah

BT e de pain to loose someone sha

Jide obi nne

How do you describe this kind person with this kinda post?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates 26th Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife / Tuface And Annie Idibia Look Stylish In New Photos / Toolz Stuns For Polo Tournament In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.