₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,928,375 members, 3,971,208 topics. Date: Friday, 15 December 2017 at 04:35 PM

Samsung Mulls Phone That Reads Your Palm To Help Remember Your Password - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Samsung Mulls Phone That Reads Your Palm To Help Remember Your Password (96 Views)

How To Remember Your Dreams / List Of Hack Paypal Account Email And Password / If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Samsung Mulls Phone That Reads Your Palm To Help Remember Your Password by justseyi(m): 9:02am On Dec 07
Samsung might soon have a subtler way of helping you remember your phone password, though: it would give you a palm reading.

A recently published patent application shows that Samsung has been exploring a system that would scan the unique lines on your palm and use them to display hints in the form of incomplete characters.

Read full post here and while you at that. Kindly sign up to my student forum https://www.studentvillage.one/forums/topic/samsung-mulls-phone-that-reads-your-palm-to-help-remember-your-password/

(0) (Reply)

Gfx Services International / Computer To Officiate Couple's Wedding / At Last Cpa Finally Accept Me .. I Pray They Accept You.goodluck Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.