Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple (49181 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Davido & Chioma First Appearance As They Attend Family Birthday Party In Atlanta / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Lomprico2: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2017
Banky con lean o. lipsrsealed
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2017
He has put his seed in her...you can see it in her eyes grin
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by correctguy101(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Wetin she pack rub for face like ojuju Calabar
Rochy go make a statue of her very soon... wink
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2017
In a nut shell CUTE cheesy
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by autofrank: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2017
to share your opinion about trending news

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by bart10: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by correctguy101(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Keneking:
Adesuwa sef angry angry angry

Wetin Banky Moon go dey touch for up undecided

Not padded embarassed

Some men no like wahala... But wetin concern us?
As long as the wahala na breasts be im name, I love it. If it's not big, it's not for me... wink

A big round breast at hand is worth more than a million breasts in a bra--- Robert Mugabe

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by blackaxe78: 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
So much inlove with there "Head" and "Nose" smiley
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cute couple. kiss

Theyre overexposed now though.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by mofedamijo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Flexzykay123456:
whasapp:08131362310

There is a way we increase the value of vanilla gift card,if you have $200 worth of vanilla gift card,we can increase it to $3000 at least every day for six day
All you need is to tell your client to get get vanilla gift card of either $200,300$,100$ and With $100,we go dey load 3000k,200$ for 4500$ and $300 for 9000k.
The card will be able to withdraw some of the cash and will use the rest to buy anything
Phones,iTunes gift card and so on

Once you decide what amount of the vanilla.gift card.your client can get.you will drop the front of the card,back,and receipt with your client's address and phone number,will drop instructions on how he or she would cash it out.
Criminal take ur foolishness out of here,people do stuffs like this in secret,U brought it to a open place.....sophisticated fool
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
If you open this thread in order to see opened body say likee if it's not say shareeee.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Kellz193: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Banky W dressing sha, money miss road
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by tamunoboma: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
beautiful

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by opribo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Where is his signature hat?

Marriage is changing him small small.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Walelavender(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
OboOlora:
This picture is too close for comfort and revealed alot that are usually covered on screen. From Adesuwa's KULUSO boobs to Banky's oblong head, to Banky's fake LV sunglasses to his oversized jeans...........................Plenty NO-NO
Aproko Queen. See analysis grin grin grin
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
All this media dont have regards for peoples marriage.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by ChristyB(f): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hahaahahahahahahahahahaha my belle ooooooooooooooooooooo
Oh lawd!!!!!!!!11

phlemzee:
They sha want Rochas okorocha to notice them xo dat dy too can get a statue

mtcheeeew
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Burntcoal(f): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
looks as if they rushed out for the red carpet thingy. Nawa for her gold ensemble.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by onadana: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
slawomir:
ok
my guy nor reason like that o
Na all these Cinderella type of girls sweet pass o
you can't get enough of them
they posses this body that represents a true beauty

I go crazy for their type
my guy, just have a taste of any Cinderella and I assure you will be begging for more

See your life.
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by adexbols: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
klassykute:
D way banky is dressed i no sure say i ft dress like dat o. Even say na expensive cloths.. its a. No no no for me .. and adesuwa sha.. same color wit ur skin, aunti hw we wan tk see u ehnn.... nice couples sha

That is why your name isn't Banky
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by blaze1916(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
This one na tile carpet no be red carpet o and why is banky's ring black...
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by obimath(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Landers I beg where hoshpoppibdey,abi ehm money don go down?
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by Ugbavihi: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2017
The way they trended during their wedding if they ever divorce in future then you know they are the most shameless and brain people around..
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by millionboi2: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2017
Flexzykay123456:
whasapp:08131362310

There is a way we increase the value of vanilla gift card,if you have $200 worth of vanilla gift card,we can increase it to $3000 at least every day for six day
All you need is to tell your client to get get vanilla gift card of either $200,300$,100$ and With $100,we go dey load 3000k,200$ for 4500$ and $300 for 9000k.
The card will be able to withdraw some of the cash and will use the rest to buy anything
Phones,iTunes gift card and so on

Once you decide what amount of the vanilla.gift card.your client can get.you will drop the front of the card,back,and receipt with your client's address and phone number,will drop instructions on how he or she would cash it out.
Another scam
Re: Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple by SHOCK7(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
OboOlora:
This picture is too close for comfort and revealed alot that are usually covered on screen. From Adesuwa's KULUSO boobs to Banky's oblong head, to Banky's fake LV sunglasses to his oversized jeans...........................Plenty NO-NO
Wait o! can we see a glimpse of 'ur own boobies?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Akpororo's Church Outfit In This Hot Weather (Photos) / Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.