Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba (13617 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Beress(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2017
The Taraba State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) suffered a major setback, as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) received no fewer than 7000 members of the APC who defected to the PDP in Gassol Local Council.

Several members of the APC from Kurmi Local Council, led by the former speaker of the state House of Assembly, Simeon Inusa Dogari, had earlier left the APC for PDP.

Receiving the defected members at Mutum Biyu, headquarters of the council, the state chairman of the PDP, Victor Bala Kona said their coming back to the PDP marks the death of APC in the council and the state at large.

Kona encouraged the people to continue to support PDP saying, “There is no alternative to the party in the state. The PDP is well positioned to recapture power at the national level.”

Deputy Governor, Haruna Manu, lauded the defectors for the honour done to him by returning to the PDP assuring them that they would not have any cause to leave the party again.

He told them that as the representative of the council and as deputy governor, he has been protecting their interests, effectively hence the need for all members of the council still in the opposition party to join hands with the PDP to move the state higher.

He admonished the people, particularly the party faithful to continue to support the Governor Dahiru Ishaku administration as that according to him would pave way for the much more developed.

The defected members, led by Isa Mohammed Tobi and Musulimu Audu Harisu, said the development in the state under Governor Dahiru left them with no other option than to leave the APC for the PDP.

http://guardian.ng/politics/pdp-receives-apc-defectors-in-taraba/amp

9 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Beress(m): 9:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Before the middle of 2018, majority of North Easterners will be Atikulating with full force!

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by dunkem21(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Things fall apart cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Adaowerri111: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2017
I'm also Atikulating sha

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by PeterObi2019(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2017
And some zombies keep consoling themselves that Buhari will garner 100% of votes in the North

It will wow them the kind of people that will be matching with Atiku next year.

We need to Atikulate this country!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by LudaChriz(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Good for Democracy cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Oluwabusobomi(f): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
To send the dullard of Daura out of Aso Rock is a task for all of us!

Buhari is a fanatic whose only mission in power is to do the biddings of the Sokoto caliphate

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by SportBlogger(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmm

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Booby88(m): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Someone should go and tell Buhari that the gods are angry with him

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Ngokafor(f): 9:30am On Dec 07, 2017
dunkem21:
Things fall apart cheesy

..and the center cannot hold..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Beress(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2017
PeterObi2019:
And some zombies keep consoling themselves that Buhari will garner 100% of votes in the North

It will wow them the kind of people that will be matching with Atiku next year.

We need to Atikulate this country!

What else do u expect...they need to do their job to sustain the 30k stipend

16 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Jombojombo(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2017
My name is Jombojombo and I'm in for Atiku2019!

Lalasticlala how about you?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by pedrilo: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
no political party will take nigerians for granted after 2019 elections

9 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Bede2u(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2017
This wont make ngeneukwuenu happy grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by czarina(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2017
Good for them cool

Live in Plateau and environs? You need us! Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by dukie25: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2017
They're all coming back, by 2019 only NgeneUkwenu and sarrki would be in APC.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by seguno2: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Wind don blow.
Fowl nyansh don open.
Payback time for APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by oshe111(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Anybody that defects shouldnt get any juicy position nor allowed to contest the upcoming election to serve as deterrent
Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by maxiuc(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2017
[right][/right] cheesy
Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Ehyahhhhhh where is sarki? Where is bobrisky the fool? Where is the snake python? Tell them their house is on fire oooo

3 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Heywhizzy(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
What am I doing here..Both parties are one and the same

I have decided to deny myself of my franchise in 2019.. I cannot come and be voting for people I studied about in social studies for primary school
Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Primusinterpares(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
d spies are back...
Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by Quality20(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Really? Hope Hajia Alhassan ( mama taraba) was among those who defect. because I don't what she is still doing in APC and Buhari's cabinet. Or isn't she aware that Buhari has shown intent to recontest?Or Atiku didn't tell her he is out of APC?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by LasGidiOwner: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2017
#ATIKU is coming with full force cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by kels4fun(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2017
I will rather vote for this dude..

Young and energetic

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by holluphemydavid(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2017
Av neva supported Atiku for once, but dis time, he get my vote if he eventually get d PDP Ticket, enough of Buhari bad government

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2017
Corruption of our conscience

4 Likes

Re: PDP Receives APC Defectors In Taraba by dynicks(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2017
i see sarki nd ngenekwu trying to hide/ bring down this update not knowing we've seen it........

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, South East Leaders Reiterate Commitment To Unity, Stability Of Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Is Well And Healthy / Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.