Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (76112 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by prince049(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
medexico:
it's like the boy is rubbing the babe thing in the first picture
bad child
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by sotall(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
OK
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Alexis11: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lol.....
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
hilarious...isnt it?
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by onyx1470(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
medexico:
it's like the boy is rubbing the babe thing in the first picture
your eye deh see
ogbeni

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dey re tryin to protect d money from others.
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Since dem don know say Na dem password e dey withdraw dem come dey behave like monkey wey see banana from long distance...see smile for her face...when ladies see money all them problem don end be that....still remain ladies and money are 5&6

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Only begi begi girls do this. You know, the lazy, useless, ones without class

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
If your account balance is just 2k naira, do you think the girl will chew gum that guy like this?
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by ProfFolug(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
lol grin
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
ladies and money

money is always the motivating factor to like any guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Money ws the motive
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by gerreer52: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
cool

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Mutendiwashe(f): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
These pictures of how Some Nigerian Lady pose when they go to ATM with their boyfriends has been trending online for a while now. Some even go as far as kissing and if there is free room, almost making up when with their bfs at ATM stands.

Which other funny reactions have you seen at the ATM stand? This is a new trend, what do you think about this new craze or trend?
the second picture is a South African girl though
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Adenike775(f): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
amzee:
Please how do i post comments?
...you just did dear
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
This isn't applicable to all girls, don't generalize. sad angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Trustme2(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
I pity women. How they have descended so low cos of Cash. We know it's not all of them though. But the lasy ones without class can do anything for cash. God bless the hardworking ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lol grin

Money is good.

That's for sure.
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Preetiex, you see why I dey fear abi?
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by akins177(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
amzee:
Please how do i post comments?
. switch off ur phone and it under ur pillow... na to dey comment on anything u wanna comment o.... #lobatan# . thank me later.... ko ti e tunwa t'ope
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Oweku: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mowunmiaf:
These pictures of how Some Nigerian Lady pose when they go to ATM with their boyfriends has been trending online for a while now. Some even go as far as kissing and if there is free room, almost making up when with their bfs at ATM stands.

Which other funny reactions have you seen at the ATM stand? This is a new trend, what do you think about this new craze or trend?
Wen u leave ur brain at home... Anything is welcomed..

Call me for ur professional video editing.. 08134039534
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
akins177:
. switch off ur phone and it under ur pillow... na to dey comment on anything u wanna comment o.... #lobatan# . thank me later.... ko ti e tunwa t'ope
lol..
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by perosky80(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mega will pay mumu ;DMega will pay mumu
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
na which jobless mumu do d snapping sef?

anyway we all know that naija girls and money are like 5&6..reaping where they did not sow

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by yinkeys(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Emotionless100:
That's the only rightful thing they can offer,oh God never make her to be this low, I mean my future molele aka wife
grin
I'm telling you bro.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Those babes don use legs secure their brain grin
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by 2shure: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
my maye still never
cash my check
bich i dont do atm withdrawals..wires and shiit
im too fuckin rich
i walk up in the mall jus to pic a bich
shoprite u can buy whateva u like
im cashless at deposit bich
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
emmanuelrabb:
I don't think I can even go to the ATM with my girlfriend because I can't imagine what will happen if she presses my fool button in front of the machine.....
LMAO
Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Any girl tht only show u love wen money is lnvolved and u still oblige her by condescending to her gimmicks of feign love and intrest, then u deserve to be killed and re killed again after being killed that is after you must have died ..............quote or reply me and watch ur testicles get red and swollen.......

3 Likes

Re: When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) by Paparazzyjagaban(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hahaha otu ocha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / 5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.