Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) (29315 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by joenor(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
What a sad one
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Guess his God was on leave

Sprinkles holy water sad omo buruku undecided
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:
Hmm too bad. Wonder where God was while such tragedy befell them. He was probably taking a nap...

This one pass your mouth.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lily4star:

If your brain is empty get one and stop quoting me, my family and I use to patronise his shop

Nor worry, you go soon craze
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
michael142:

I'm glad you realize say na client you be. Full time maye
Soro niyen,dummy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by myk2mic: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lily4star:
To think I am one of his customers and know him in person hurts and drives me mad even more.

May their souls rest in peace
lovely smile nd dentition u have.

Rip to the dead,beautiful family.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:
Hmm too bad. Wonder where God was while such tragedy befell them. He was probably taking a nap...

They are coming for your head

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by joedsuperstar(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by olagbemi118(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:
rather, i wonder why the so called 'big pastors' are accumulating wealth and private jets when there are people in the body of Christ dat cant afford a meal in a day.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
pathetic
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by mickeymimi: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Rip to the dead embarassed
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by oluangelkay(f): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
May their souls find rest in the bossom of the Lord, Amen. What a hard and painful way to die. God pls dnt allow us suffer to be burnt alive like this
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Aadetola1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
what a tragedy!
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Handsome man, beautiful wife and lovely daughters.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Ilefoaye(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Too Bad
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Praisles(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:
Rate this brain! omugo
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by chocolatemom(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
So sad, may their souls rest in peace Amen
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Soro niyen,dummy. undecided

Oloriburuku werey
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
If the fire service had got there and saved the family , there would have been testimony about how their God is always awake ! Now that the worst happened then we should be honest and admit their God was asleep or decided to do nothing to save them !
It’s hard to even know what to blame here - the burglary bars or the fire service or PHCN ! So sad .
Topestbilly:

This one pass your mouth.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by PapaBaby: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sad
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lily4star:
To think I am one of his customers and know him in person hurts and drives me mad even more.

I was at the scene yesterday, saw bones, it's such a painful way to die, still brings tears to my eyes. The last malaria drug I bought this year was from that shop.

May God keep us alive to live our dream , we are all going to die some day, it's just the time and means that differs.

It is well
If it will help, i can assure you that they were probably killed by the smoke and it would have been painless.

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Trumps: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:
Abomination! The real & true God neither slumber, take a nap nor sleep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by nex(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Holy Ghost Fire!!!
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is a calamity against the wish of Baba GOD!...

Baba GOD please prevent further future occurrence because of Jeeesuu!!!
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Daddy fridge a pastor has died any comment?
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:

you sounded wise,,, but it's obvious it's the opposite .... well, its the internet and we can spew nonsense from our mouths

let me educate you a little ;; 1) you never asked about his God when you didn't know him ,,when you didn't hear anything about him, he died now and you now realized he has a God

2) the popular folly that the worst can't happen to God's people pls I'd like you to Tell me what job did wrong to have merited the death of his 7 kids,,,

what Isaiah did wrong to have been SEWN ASSUNDER

Yea what Peter and Paul did wrong to have been allowed to be BEHEADED ......

MAYBE THE WAY YOU SEE THINGS IS __WHEN THINGS GO WRONG GOD IS SLEEPING....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
RIP so sad
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
michael142:

Ha!back to sender.This one is not sane.Olorun ya mi ya esu.Oloshi omo ale.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Ha!back to sender.This one is not sane.Olorun ya mi ya esu.Oloshi omo ale.

Oloriburuku werey
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:

Well, God was awake when it happened.
The husband or the wife or even both of them must have fallen short of the grace and umbrella of God.
Only them and God knows, why they have to die a terrible death.

End time is here. Be careful.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Ebios(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chrisrare:
Watch ur words...
it's God ur referring to.
Just pass by if u av nothing to type next time
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Ebios(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
alexialin:

Well, God was awake when it happened.
The husband or the wife or even both of them must have fallen short of the grace and umbrella of God.
Only them and God knows, why they have to die a terrible death.

End time is here. Be careful.

What r u saying na.?
Did God say we won't die physically if we serve Him?
God knows best so leave that "fallen short..." stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Youths Port From Their Parents' Churches / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.