Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,048 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) (29317 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! what kinda God lets his people die? infact why did this God even create them atall if he is going to let them die? the only place those dead people are going is the fuvking Grave!

hmmm what your definition of God ooo
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
gypsey:
yea! they don't want to be Hillary clinton, Aisha buhari or Michelle Obama they want to be commissioner of prostitution grin

Hahahahahahah gringringrin u get mouth shagrin

Commissioner of prostitutiongringrin

Me I dey wonder wetin she go dey commision

well maybe brand new otu I guessgringringrin

Na d kind name wey dem dey give all these old men for village ooogringrin

Na so I return one christmass and I heard a woman called my granny Mmbake
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ferisidowu:

hmmm what your definition of God ooo
I don't understand undecided what exactly is this supposed to mean?
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
gypsey:
see fear! fear!! grin grin i don't just blow anyones brains only those who troubles me. so did you find out what Bipolar means?

Yes I did,I already had I idea of what it mean's but all same I still do the search...

Come oo I hope say u never change mind for this christmass ooo,coz me gift I nor wan hear tory wey dey pain for mind oogringringrin
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
gypsey:
I don't understand undecided what exactly is this supposed to mean?
grin the question is clear .... Is God to you a body guard??
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
So sad. May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 08, 2017
Ferisidowu:

grin the question is clear .... Is God to you a body guard??
who is God ? grin what's the definition of God?
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by lapo(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
So sad. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by saydfact(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2017
Lily4star:

Iya elewa or viewing centre, I grew up at OLOWU before we moved out of Bariga few years ago, I still frequent the area, there right now sef, but no go dey search everywhere dey find me. Lol

lol - me na bariga born ohh; representing Olusoji till infinity... i'm outta the area now, been a while i visited sha......
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Belthazor(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2017
alexialin:

God said we will die but not die in a terrible way.
That's not God's plan for his children.
Don't be sentimental because he's a Pastor.
May their souls rest in peace. Amen.
What is a "wonderful" way to die?
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Belthazor:
What is a "wonderful" way to die?

Lol grin

You are very funny

But if u must know there are various wonderful ways of dying, if you don't know.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Ashez: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! what kinda God lets his people die? infact why did this God even create them atall if he is going to let them die? the only place those dead people are going is the fuvking Grave!
Truth is God is God wether you accept it or not, He can't change because of your opinion bro, there are several unanswered questions running thru the human mind about God and things happening in His world, buh I advice, chill, take ur time bro, show some love and care to the needy and to others at large, there is more to life in doing good that many are yet to explore, God needs me and you to show love to others just as satan uses humans too to hurt people, live a good life and do what is right, and some day you will testify to others too that God is real, also ask Him to come to you and He will, you will also see Him with a mindset that you never imagined bro, we all came from somewhere at a time and we all MUST be going to somewhere at a time too, remain blessed
Re: Pastor Kenneth Eze, His Wife & 2 Children Die In Lagos Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ashez:

Truth is God is God wether you accept it or not, He can't change because of your opinion bro, there are several unanswered questions running thru the human mind about God and things happening in His world, buh I advice, chill, take ur time bro, show some love and care to the needy and to others at large, there is more to life in doing good that many are yet to explore, God needs me and you to show love to others just as satan uses humans too to hurt people, live a good life and do what is right, and some day you will testify to others too that God is real, also ask Him to come to you and He will, you will also see Him with a mindset that you never imagined bro, we all came from somewhere at a time and we all MUST be going to somewhere at a time too, remain blessed
more Rubbiish! I am Satan! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.