Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (59752 Views)

Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by WotzupNG: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2017
This picture of Mo Abudu at the premiere of the movie 'wedding party' which held in Dubai has got people talking.

The picture was uploaded on Instagram by @asoebibella and the comments that followed are really...

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/picture-mo-abudu-movie-premiere-wedding-party-fans-talking.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
loove her blouse though

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by donstan18: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
loove her blouse though

Really?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
She would do well under Atiku shocked shocked

From bottom to top :
===============
But those legs shocked shocked (She must have trekked long distances with bare feet during her youth)
The shoes look cheap shocked
Those white lace does not sit well shocked
Those African lace does not sit well with the British Top shocked shocked

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by lewispius: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
What are they talking about?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
lemme not v

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by savagefinder: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Might no necessarily be bleaching.. If you are light skinned and you trek or are stressed our you tend to have prominent veins

30 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by iamJ(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
see her feet like those zombies for walking dead

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
lemme not talk

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Anaskie(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
She's really beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Uzoigwe1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nothing is wrong with her feet jare. The lady is looking good.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by guywitzerogal(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Maybe let her take Commissioner for B....

I didn't complete it ooo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Stevano007(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Can't see anything wrong with this picture

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Cletus77(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Which dressing got which people talking?
Nothing I no go see
Bloggers!
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by konkonbilo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
cry
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jobless people and sadists are synonymous with bad belle. They ain't any different at all. #Fakelives.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Opiletool(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
When will people star minding their biz?

But seriously, watch the way you apply cream and the type of cream you're applying on your skin. Her feet says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by madjune(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Meehn, wetin this woman do with her legs bikonu.
Na vein or design dey her leg?
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Deekay9ja(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
lol
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Inception(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks
pls provide evidence for all to see.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by chaberry(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wondering what this is doing on front page, cant read meaning to either the picture or the comments

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Stevano007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
I can't see anything wrong with this picture undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by ZorGBUooeh: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ashana! Evry politicians meat. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Ikmontana1: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
what's wrong wit her feet..!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by kokoye(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Social media - you have to be ready to take the bad with the good.

I would've covered those heels though. ...but it's not me....so whatever makes her sleep at night.

And this has nothing to do with age..really.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lovely
Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by blackbeau1(f): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesus Christ. Human beings sha !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by koolcat: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Cletus77:
Which dressing got which people talking?
Nothing I no go see
Bloggers!
egbon where u read anything concerning her dressing for the headline?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking by McINoWell: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
pls were is D's country heading to..??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Singer, Mercy Chinwo / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.