Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,848 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 AM

Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins (22514 Views)

“I Went Through 4 Miscarriages”: Singer Paul Psquare’s Ex-wife Anita Opens Up I / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by memez: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
@GISTMORE

Over the weekend, musician Paul Okoye and his wife, Anita dedicated their twins, Nathan and Nadia in a Church in Lagos. The mother-of-three has now disclosed on Instagram this morning that she actually had 4 miscarriages before conceiving her bundles of joy. She wrote;

"Who would have thought after 4 miscarriages, I’d be dancing and singing and dedicating TWINS to God almighty!! This God is too good o!!! God has really turned my mourning into dancing again and has lifted my sorrows. I am so grateful to God, my family and friends for standing by me through it all, for remembering me in their prayers, for every ounce of support...God bless every single one of you!!

May the good Lord grant all your hearts’ desires and as you have always been available to pray, laugh, cry, dance and rejoice with me... May God’s blessings never leave you. I wish I could tag every single one of you... More pictures coming soon from Nathan & Nadia’s dedication. #tbt #doublerainbow #blessings #hope #miracleworker #nathanandnadia #okoye #God #blessed #joy #family #friends #friendship #twins"

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-revealed-4-miscarriages-giving-birth-twins

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by memez: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by axortedbabe(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thank God for ur life
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Homeboiy: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Who asked her? undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by donstan18: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
And you had the guts to publicize it, hereby publicly challenging your villagers, especially the guy pretending below me!

I'm happy for you and your family!

But, I'm more happy for my family and the family of lovely Nairalanders excluding those who are going to bash you and start raising the fracas of your husband and his brother.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by princechurchill(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
They keep firing we village union on Twitter and Instagram but we won't back down

6 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Desire01(f): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
angry
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by sholaball: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
What should we do now??

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Daslim180(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ok na God
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
ok so waiting we go do?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by pointstores(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
wow never giveup

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Abbeyme: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
This made front page??

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by J2381: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Miracles do happen. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by rattlesnake(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
So what value does this news add when we dey Shiloh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by vicstar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
♣ • → yea•
God is good•

All the time
°°
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by yeyeboi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
Na she sabi

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thank God for her.

But she should have kept this to her self..

5 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by irisola(f): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Cletus77(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Press 1
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Roseey0(f): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Faithful God

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by maklelemakukula(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Those of you asking "wetin u want make we do" need serious help cos yall are sick humans

8 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Yungkid101(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow God is good oooo

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by thatsincerechic(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is how you draw attention to yourself.
Next time simply thank God for your bundle of joy and forget stories.
It is a wicked world we live in.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by oshe111(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
She had to make it public jst to remind us of paul's failing career....
Well Thank God for her
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Damoche10: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
The poster of this message is a re**tard! Wetin concern us and how e take affect me?

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by Blessgj(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Eyaa but all thanks to Almighty God for making her a mother finally
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by steppin: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
I suspect that old witch called Lola. That kind of eyes doesn't belong anywhere except the flying kingdom.
Nne, her plans finally failed.
Glory be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by BigIyanga: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
$$$ can buy them the best fertility specislist/IVF
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by franugo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
SMH....when u were having the miscarriages, where was God?? Why do we have to assign every good thing as God's work?
Shit happens...good things also happen, that's how life works ma
Re: Anita Okoye Had 4 Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins by franugo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
steppin:
I suspect that old witch called Lola. That kind of eyes doesn't belong anywhere except the flying kingdom.
Nne, her plans finally failed.
Glory be to God.

typical nigerian stewpidity...smh

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Bovi & Wife Welcome Baby Girl In The Us(photos) / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.