Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,329 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (66308 Views)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned, Decries Cases Of Stolen Identity / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Your cup of tea.
That won't change anything, and besides these women do not even know you exist.

So, put yourself together. grin after all, these women are not your father's children, are they? So why take it so personal

shocked shocked
grin
Am not taking it personal it none of my business but u yorubas coming online and singing about it like it some conquest is what I find funny because igbo boys see nothing special about yoruba ladies but u guys sing a joyful song when u marry an igbo lady it funny honestly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by billyG(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
igbo lady kwa!dia not enuff leopard claw-faced lady again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Am not taking it personal it none of my business but u yorubas coming online and singing about it like it some conquest is what I find because igbo see nothing special about yoruba ladies but u guys sing a joyful song when u marry an igbo lady it funny honestly

Dude, they do that not because it's a big deal but often how some of you guys react or insult us each time such news trends on NL.

Believe me you, the marriage between Yoruba and ibo is not up to 10% and mind you it's only common in Lagos and this is due hight level or numbers of your girls in Lag.

Merry Xmas in advance. grin
cool
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by swaleola: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Like we say those women are leftovers they are the crumbs we leave for the yorubas it's just a case of rotten mortar marrying rotten pistle shebi you catch the drift
Lothario:
Like we say those women are leftovers they are the crumbs we leave for the yorubas it's just a case of rotten mortar marrying rotten pistle shebi you catch the drift

You are definitely in Pain. Stop d hate n say no 2 tribalism feud.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
swaleola:

You are definitely in Pain. Stop d hate n say no 2 tribalism feud.
What stupid pain I feel no pain for one igbo bastard ushering him/herself into darkness for the rest of his/her life what's my business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
the reason i dont visit any blog or follow any blogger is because of the too many lies they put on their blogs

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Dude, they do that not because it's a big deal but often how some of you guys react or insult us each time such news trends on NL.

Believe me you, the marriage between Yoruba and ibo is not up to 10% and mind you it's only common in Lagos and this is due hight level or numbers of your girls in Lag.

Merry Xmas in advance. grin
cool
that's not true u guys call us out and we respond only that maybe to you guys it's a joke but being igbo the consciousness of that any insult on us I any way is an act of war believe we no dey use our kinsmen play I tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
that's not true u guys call us out and we respond only that maybe to you guys it's a joke but being igbo the consciousness of that any insult on us I any way is an act of war believe we no dey use our kinsmen play I tell you

Dude? You don't have to believe me. Like I said earlier, it's your choice, your cup of tea. Simple!
cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Dude? You don't have to believe me. Like I said earlier, it's your choice, your cup of tea. Simple!
cheesy
Your lies make me laugh honestly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:
Yoruba men just can't get enough of Igbo ladies.
Damn! These Igbo girls must have a special kind of coochie.

as in ehn Igbo lady veejay no matter hw much u dig it, is always tight (na elastic) mumu

Igbo men marry Yoruba ladies very well but you don't see Yoruba bragging or making noise. when will you people get sense?

China or american ladies pvssy dey different?

wonder what else prof would called them again nitwit is just an understatement

jobless misfortune entity. a lots of youth are inventing new things in the world. youth like them created Facebook but there they're investing on unproductive works

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Your lies make me laugh honestly

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by guiddoti: 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
When people hear of Wole Soyinka, what comes to mind is English, and he had just bulleted one, enough arrows in the quiver..., A maggot...

Ahoy sir
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

as in ehn Igbo lady veejay no matter hw much u dig it, is always tight (na elastic) mumu

Igbo men marry Yoruba ladies very well but you don't see Yoruba bragging or making noise. when will you people get sense?

jobless misfortune entity. a lots of youth are inventing new things in the world. youth like them created Facebook but there they're investing on unproductive works

Sharap!

Tribalism don eatt half ur brain.

Where the igbo men dey? u think we have ur mental illness abi?

Igbo men are too busy chasing money, while yoruba men chase igbo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Sharap!

your father there

tell that to your Igbo people who make tribalism on everything.

I repeat there is nothing special about Igbo girls esp those in the village
so fvck off
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

your father there

tell that to your Igbo people who make tribalism on everything.

I repeat there is nothing special about Igbo girls esp those in the village

so fvck off

Wole Soyinka and ur numerous bros will disagree.

U know see press confrenece over Igbo babes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by shallysgirl: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
the loves that igbo women have for us is not small,i know the girl is the one that will be running after the guy.
Be fooling yasef there. The girl running after him is a sick joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by GoldHorse(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Promismike:
Prof nobody gives shi.t of whom your son gets married to.

The shit you gave us as president is the only shit we care about.

What are doing towards sending this shit back to his cattles.

The people spreading lies on Social media are the internet maggots from dysfunctional homes who creep out from time to time to try and tell the world that they are still alive... (Wole Soyinka 2017.)
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by bigtt76(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wonder wetin consan dem grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Wole Soyinka and ur numerous bros will disagree.

U know see press confrenece over Igbo babes?

my bae na Igbo girl and I had cousin who is in a serious relationship with an Igbo guy wey get sense

you need to get busy with sth, settling down for babysit debate doesn't suit your moniker

there is no big deal in Igbo ladies, north ladies or Yoruba ladies. they'll possess the same physical features
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by tobiasbeecher: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alariiwo:

You dey mind them?

Bianca follow FFK tire for London thinking that one will marry her.. FFK badt guy kept fvcking free pvssy and the shameless osu slut kept removing the babies (up to 10 abortions for FFK)

Their Ikemba later married the trash leftover of FFK a Yoruba man.
Are you one of the people Soyinka referred as coming from dysfunctional homes?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by jolyment: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
the loves that igbo women have for us is not small,i know the girl is the one that will be running after the guy.

You're very right. An igbo girl wants to marry me by force.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by tobiasbeecher: 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
michael142:

I must admit to the fact that igbo women are too neat in every aspect whereas, Yoruba babes too dirty. Fear nor dey make me date them self
When will all of you stop this rubbish? Do you know who you will meet tomorrow? What if your helper is a Yoruba woman, will you still call her dirty?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
totit:

Lool Is this how you want to express ya pain cool grin grin
By the way, is ya sister in largoss too? cool cool
grin grin hwfr ilorin tho undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Sharap!

yo totit my man is this true grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nationalman:
Why do the igbo girls also tend to cling to the yoruba guys with all vigor .there must be something special about them that makes them prefer the yoruba guys over their own
Yeah, right. The way old Lola is clinging to Master P.
Your brothers left their enclave and travelled all the way to the east, to get married. That's a definition of someone looking for a particular kind of pussay.
They're the one chasing Igbo women. Abi na Igbo women dey pay for their own bride price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

Hothead, ask your brothers why they prefer Igbo coochies. Maybe there's something special about them.
Last time I checked, it wasn't American or Chinese coochies they were after, but our own Nigerian Igbo coochie.
You can marry them and confirm for yourself too. But we're increasing our bride price from now on.
Seems you guys are meeting the old demands and it's not good for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

Hothead, ask your brothers why they prefer Igbo coochies. Maybe there's something special about them.
Last time I checked, it wasn't American or Chinese coochies they were after, but our own Nigerian Igbo coochie.
You can marry them and confirm for yourself too. But we're increasing our bride price from now on.
Seems you guys are meeting the old demands and it's not good for us.

this piece just express the level of your mentality cheesy

the Caucasians do date black here and there, and never have we see them brag about that

coochies ko wheel chair ni. average igbo girl can date anything so far it comes with money grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Loll grin
Those tie wrappers men from the yeast are still crying and blaming handsome yoloba dudes for taken over their women
Una to hear weeeen.

This is just the beginning.
yeboo women are no man's women , free for all. Oya, make una go hug a wet transformer, who cares grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Titto93:
One reasonable afonja

equals 1,000 'Foolish' Biafran!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
You have still not told us why you went back to your vomit and snuck into the US to prevent your green card from being decativated and still shamelessly attended your sons wedding there

Any of ur papa business? Abeg, go gulp acid joo.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Look it makes no difference to me anything igbo married to yoruba I see it as a vomit just imagine the case the of a human married to an animal that what the igbo marry yoruba scenario looks to me
Eeyah. undecided Now we know how to treat your case. Your mentality was warped to start with, which is why you believe human beings created by God, can be depicted as vomit. Sorry ehn, the person wey do you dis thing will soon be dealt with. I pray you receive deliverance from this bad condition that has warped your mentality. sad
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by LaudateII: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
jolyment:
You're very right. An igbo girl wants to marry me by force.

Hehehehe.... cheesy angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Naive ( Novel) / Deadly Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.