Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (66347 Views)

Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari Being Cloned, Decries Cases Of Stolen Identity / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
the loves that igbo women have for us is not small,i know the girl is the one that will be running after the guy.

Of course na! Tele nko. We too superior pass dem!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Sharap!

Tribalism don eatt half ur brain.

Where the igbo men dey? u think we have ur mental illness abi?

Igbo men are too busy chasing money, while yoruba men chase igbo.

Dang it... These I.gbo miscreants and their savagery misbehaviors! They're just a CURSED group of folks, yes, they really are! All they do is cause commotion and divisibility anywhere you see them. Void arrogance, null-Pride and being obnoxious. You see them running away from their 'God-forsaken' region in search of better lives in a more developed and civilized cities.... yet, they go about causing chaos and wahala to their hosts. WTF ?? Damn it! They can't just co-habitate peacefully among real humans. Nobody forced your cursed ethnicity to come to our land.... Yoruba folks don't go to your 'God-forsaken' regions for goodness sake.
You can just imagine if the owner and founder of NL were a savage I.gbo. He would have banned all Yoruba folks from this forum. Again, there's a reason you people are destitute and savagery anyway; There's a reason you all run away from your 'God-forsaken' regions to come SW.... just the same way 9ja folks wan go Yankee and Jand, abi and in December go back to your 'God-forsaken' villages to do what you do best.. empty-vessel boastings!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

When will all of you stop this rubbish? Do you know who you will meet tomorrow? What if your helper is a Yoruba woman, will you still call her dirty?

He nor suppose pain you na ogbeni. Whether my helper is a Yoruba woman or not, that doesn't stop me from saying the truth na.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nltaliban(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
kitaatita:

When was the last time you had healthy debate or useful information on Nairaland? Nairaland is already regarded as a forum for ethnic bashing. The forum has lost its respect long ago; and it's getting worse
cry cry cry cry cry

Nl is bad

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by baddosky1: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdelrahman:
the loves that igbo women have for us is not small,i know the girl is the one that will be running after the guy.

Shut your dirty mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by totit: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

Dang it... These I.gbo miscreants and their savagery misbehaviors! They're just a CURSED group of folks, yes, they really are! All they do is cause commotion and divisibility anywhere you see them. Void arrogance, null-Pride and being obnoxious. You see them running away from their 'God-forsaken' region in search of better lives in a more developed and civilized cities.... yet, they go about causing chaos and wahala to their hosts. WTF ?? Damn it! They can't just co-habitate peacefully among real humans. Nobody forced your cursed ethnicity to come to our land.... Yoruba folks don't go to your 'God-forsaken' regions for goodness sake.
You can just imagine if the owner and founder of NL were a savage I.gbo. He would have banned all Yoruba folks from this forum. Again, there's a reason you people are destitute and savagery anyway; There's a reason you all run away from your 'God-forsaken' regions to come SW.... just the same way 9ja folks wan go Yankee and Jand, abi and in December go back to your 'God-forsaken' villages to do what you do best.. empty-vessel boastings!

cheesy cheesy

Niggur, you can say that again. Those bunch of tying wrappers women in men body have been crying on my mention for hours now just because I exposed and told them the plain truth.

Lool cheesy
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by baddosky1: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is a broad representation of what Igbo girls go through in the open defecation republic.

Once their Yoruba demon tricks an Igbo girl into marriage, their useless people will begin to carry rumor that the lady is older than the worthless man. People like oodualover, henryyy, Follysho707, Adebowale89, who talks trash about our sweet Igbo women are the dolts Soyinka referred to as those who come from dysfunctional homes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by nonut: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

this piece just express the level of your mentality cheesy

the Caucasians do date black here and there, and never have we see them brag about that

coochies ko wheel chair ni. average igbo girl can date anything so far it comes with money grin
You're still not getting the point. The average Igbo woman doesn't marry herself.
Someone is paying the bride price and that's what we're dragging with yoruba guys.
You're either not getting it or you're too ashamed to accept it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:
This is a broad representation of what Igbo girls go through in the open defecation republic.

Once their Yoruba demon tricks an Igbo girl into marriage, their useless people will begin to carry rumor that the lady is older than the worthless man. People like oodualover, henryyy, Follysho707, Adebowale89, Lothario who talks trash about our sweet Igbo women are the dolts Soyinka referred to as those who come from dysfunctional homes.

Yay! Come take pako biscuit grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Calmtvmedia(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
this man is so so desperate
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

Once their Yoruba demon tricks an Igbo girl into marriage, their useless people will begin to carry rumor that the lady is older than the worthless man. People like oodualover, henryyy, Follysho707, Adebowale89, Lothario who talks trash about our sweet Igbo women are the dolts Soyinka referred to as those who come from dysfunctional homes.
And I still stand that igbo women who marry yoruba are leftovers and crumbs I stand by that anytime anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
LaudateII:

Eeyah. undecided Now we know how to treat your case. Your mentality was warped to start with, which is why you believe human beings created by God, can be depicted as vomit. Sorry ehn, the person wey do you dis thing will soon be dealt with. I pray you receive deliverance from this bad condition that has warped your mentality. sad
Nothing is wrong with my mentality just that when I see an abomination I condemn it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Guy look my DP I am every woman dream guy I am not short don't worry my feet are athletic in nature stop the mental masturbation of chinedu with yam legs bla bla bla

With that bleached face and black neck/fore head? Lol.

Reminds me of one fanta and coke Ibo guy in his pre wedding pics. What the hell! Believe it or not, Ibo guys aint just attractive!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

With that bleached face and black neck/fore head? Lol.

Reminds me of one fanta and coke Ibo guy in his pre wedding pics. What the hell! Believe it or not, Ibo guys aint just attractive!
Still doesn't change the fact that you will hide your girlfriend if u no am in your hood and I swear I go Bleep am dump for you if she a leftover if na yoruba u get luck because my dick no dey Bleep pussy with cobwebs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
And I still stand that igbo women who marry yoruba are leftovers and crumbs I stand by that anytime anyday

WORD! Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo.. SWAGGER! cool
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

WORD! Omo Yoruba ni mi ooo.. SWAGGER! cool
Guy calm down I am igbo and we leave the leftovers and crumbs for yorubas u get the drift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Guy calm down I am igbo and we leave the leftovers and crumbs for yorubas u get the drift

Whichever way you term it... Champ no dey too yarn. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Still doesn't change the fact that you will hide your girlfriend if u no am in your hood and I swear I go Bleep am dump for you if she a leftover if na yoruba u get luck because my dick no dey Bleep pussy with cobwebs

Lol! No educated Yoruba women would even see Ibo man as someone to settle down with. Apart from the fact that you're ugly, your lots have cave mentality. Our caveman Ibo tenant who always beat his wife is a case study!

Just take a look around several Nigeria female celebs. The Yoruba female celeb often have a lot of guys to choose from, compared to your old cargo of Genevieve, Rita Dominic etc. I'm sure they are all waiting for some cool Yoruba demon for a husband!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

Yeah, right. The way old Lola is clinging to Master P.
Your brothers left their enclave and travelled all the way to the east, to get married. That's a definition of someone looking for a particular kind of pussay.
They're the one chasing Igbo women. Abi na Igbo women dey pay for their own bride price?

Lola clinging on Peter? You mean the same Peter that left his family, especially his twin bro for her? Who's clinging on whom here? Lol.

Moreover, Ibos are the southern almajiris who came to SW, so you can expect your girls all over the place in our land because they are no man's women! You will hardly see classy Yoruba women in your red-mud region! Lol.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

Shut your dirty mouth!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Lol! No educated Yoruba women would even see Ibo man as someone to settle down with. Apart from the fact that you're ugly, your lots have cave mentality. Our caveman Ibo tenant who always beat his wife is a case study!

Just take a look around several Nigeria female celebs. The Yoruba female celeb often have a lot of guys to choose from, compared to your old cargo of Genevieve, Rita Dominic etc. I'm sure they are all waiting for some cool Yoruba demon for a husband!

True talk, my bros!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Now this is mental masturbation at its peak you say we are ugly I no go follow argue for that one you know the truth no need to enlighten you, you said cave mentality probably because wherever we are we display alpha male characteristics which make you yorubas feel inferior I understand because scientists noted that the alpha male in cavemen setting in prehistoric time was the leader in the group now as for those yoruba female celebs start mentioning them is the one that give birth to bastards anyhow the ones that enter marriage today and leave tomorrow then you insulted a nollywood legend genevieve no forget say dbanj chase am tire she no gree Guy just go sit down chop sh!t and grass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

[s]Dang it... These I.gbo miscreants and their savagery misbehaviors! They're just a CURSED group of folks, yes, they really are! All they do is cause commotion and divisibility anywhere you see them. Void arrogance, null-Pride and being obnoxious. You see them running away from their 'God-forsaken' region in search of better lives in a more developed and civilized cities.... yet, they go about causing chaos and wahala to their hosts. WTF ?? Damn it! They can't just co-habitate peacefully among real humans. Nobody forced your cursed ethnicity to come to our land.... Yoruba folks don't go to your 'God-forsaken' regions for goodness sake.
You can just imagine if the owner and founder of NL were a savage I.gbo. He would have banned all Yoruba folks from this forum. Again, there's a reason you people are destitute and savagery anyway; There's a reason you all run away from your 'God-forsaken' regions to come SW.... just the same way 9ja folks wan go Yankee and Jand, abi and in December go back to your 'God-forsaken' villages to do what you do best.. empty-vessel boastings![/s]

Too much trash!

Lagos is no mans land.

Yoruba dont own Lagos and if u doubt it ask Oba of Lagos to explain further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

True talk, my bros!

Sad thing is they are even spoiling business for their women by insulting us who are even doing their almajiri women a favour in our land. Who's going to marry them in Yorubaland if we don't? Just wait until every Yoruba demon wisen up and realise that Ibo women are not only desperate for Yoruba men but also insult us in return for the favour done to them.

Remind me of that Ibo lady, Prisca who insulted Yoruba men and bragged of how a Yoruba man can never have her, only for her to eventually scream foul of how a Yoruba demon dumped her for another priscilla! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
nonut:

You're still not getting the point. The average Igbo woman doesn't marry herself.
Someone is paying the bride price and that's what we're dragging with yoruba guys.
You're either not getting it or you're too ashamed to accept it.

truly age doesn't predate maturity. am sure you're more than 18yrs and you still reason like a primary six

love has nothing to do with tribes, age and all sorts of bragging. my bae is from abia and she's not different from other tribes.

would ve settle down with my Kaduna ex gf if she didn't relocated then. you really need to be lecture on how love works in line with a relationship comes marriage, it transcend tribalism

keep ranting online and watch how inter tribal marriage increases in Nigeria the more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Lothario(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
leezzz:

hausas marry igbo and u hardly hear noise
but afonjas are always shouting wen dy manage wed igbo
nna ehn una inferiority complex no be hia grin
inferiority complex on fleek no be here nwanem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
diadem10:

Sad thing is they are even spoiling business for their women by insulting us who are even doing their almajiri women a favour in our land. Who's going to marry them in Yorubaland if we don't? Just wait until every Yoruba demon wisen up and realise that Ibo women are not only desperate for Yoruba men but also insult us in return for the favour done to them.

Remind me of that Ibo lady, Prisca who insulted Yoruba men and bragged of how a Yoruba man can never have her, only for her to eventually scream foul of how a Yoruba demon dumped her for another priscilla! Lol.

Wat else are u good at?

Helper indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Adebowale89(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
baddosky1:

to think a suppose 18+ person made this piece of re.tard post amaze me

if we fins big deal in marrying ourselves as a Nigeria then why should we applaud our people when they get married to a non Nigerian man/ladies

smh
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
legitnow:

Too much trash!

Lagos is no mans land.

Yoruba dont own Lagos and if u doubt it ask Oba of Lagos to explain further.

OK... na landlord dey get house documents na.. tenant go commot one day. You useless bunch dey run commot for una jungle come dey claim other pple's properties. Ahmadu Bello was very right! Thunder fire you!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by baddosky1: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:

Said by a citizen of the Open Defecation Republic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by diadem10: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lothario:
Now this is mental masturbation at its peak you say we are ugly I no go follow argue for that one you know the truth no need to enlighten you, you said cave mentality probably because wherever we are we display alpha male characteristics which make you yorubas feel inferior I understand because scientists noted that the alpha male in cavemen setting in prehistoric time was the leader in the group now as for those yoruba female celebs start mentioning them is the one that give birth to bastards anyhow the ones that enter marriage today and leave tomorrow then you insulted a nollywood legend genevieve no forget say dbanj chase am tire she no gree Guy just go sit down chop sh!t and grass

Dbanj Chased whom tire? You mean Atiku's retired slut? Lol! As if we don't have Ibo women with baby mama all over the Place. Flavours' 2 baby mama are what? Ibo goats? Lol. Even Genevieve is a baby mama!

That said, you will hardly see classy Yoruba women settle for less when there are Yoruba demon out there. Lol. Our classy educated Yoruba women don't even visit your erosion ravaged red mud region! Our women are not almajiris nor do they belong to cave ugly Ibo men! Get that sunk in!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu by legitnow: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Follysho707:

OK... na landlord dey get house documents na.. tenant go commot one day. You useless bunch dey run commot for una jungle come dey claim other pple's properties. Ahmadu Bello was very right! Thunder fire you!

Lagos is Biafra land. Even if we dey commot for Nigeria, we will get the UN to allocate special status to Lagos.

Ole! U want to thief other people property.

Wen we are chasing money, is it not igbo u were chasing. Mofo!

Wat else are u good at?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naive ( Novel) / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters / Deadly Missions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.