Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship (872 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Male Romancelanders Are Kids And Hardly Changes Their Boxers / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by MrWondah(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
For the past ten months that I have been on Nairaland I've come to understand the bitter truth about Nairaland and the huge influence it has on Nigerian youths.

One of such truth is that 80% of active users in the Nairaland romance section (romancelanders) have shown behavioral tendencies of search for romantic happiness. Either they are searching for a partner or just flirting around.

I started my research after I joined Nairaland February 2017. In the cause of my research I was able to profile 1000 active users , including those with alternate accounts.

The dominant gender in search of romantic happiness are males. Which accounts for 60% of the active searchers. The remàining 40% ants for female users or users with f.

Data collected are based on comments and threads created by users. And does not include pm or other private messages. (This is inaccessible and violates privacy rights )

The dominate male love search tendencies indicates why several threads on whatsapp group are created. And out of the numbers pasted here 90% a male.

The research has also shown that the male users are more aggressive and abusive, especially when their PMS are not replied to or the female does not follow back in other words when they fall out with the female.

The female on the other hand tend to trash talk on the males, abusing them of brokenness.

The research also shows that an estimate of 68% under 27 make meaningless comments and posts.

Though the research is still bin progress and would be ready by January 2018. Other areas of the reserch would include politics education among others.
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by abdeiz(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Does you're research indicate the ratio of male and female?
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Smoking damages brain if u don't know
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by MrWondah(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
abdeiz:
Does you're research indicate the ratio of male and female?

I'll publish my full research here when ready.
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by MrWondah(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
Smoking damages brain if u don't know

I'm not a lazy person I put as much efforts as I can in understanding my society and proposing/making possible changes to it.
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by NeedfulJaques(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is good.
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by ChewingStick(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Op, you mean you spent all these months doing a research on the "chemistry" in this section? (something we obviously already know?)

when ATM machine don taya for niggas like Airforce1 base on its too late to fail cheesy

chai, no wonder all these wowor girls keep calling us broke

lefulefu, abeg come and carry ur broda
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
ChewingStick:
Op, you mean you spent all these months doing a research on the "chemistry" in this section? (something we obviously already know?)

when ATM machine don taya for niggas like Airforce1 base on its too late to fail cheesy

chai, no wonder all these wowor girls keep calling us broke

lefulefu, abeg come and carry ur broda
i just taya 4 op cheesy cheesy cheesy.we all know these na grin grin grin grin
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by MrWondah(m): 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
lefulefu:

i just taya 4 op cheesy cheesy cheesy.we all know these na grin grin grin grin

No taya for me o. oyinbo dey do statistics for everything, i say make i follow do research
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
So This Is How You Spend Your Time
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by ChewingStick(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrWondah:

... i say make i follow do research
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Wehdone sir
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by QueenMarvella(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Just here to have fun and laugh
grin
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
u get time ooo. where is ur proof by the way.
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
I am married,just here to catch fun.There is too much sauce in romance section. kiss kiss
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by Divay22(f): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lol. Abeg do research and tell me when Nigerian will eventually get better.

Meanwhile
My Ex will think it is finally over between us, not knowing
am waiting for their wedding day. That point were the
pastor will say, “If by law there is anyone in this gathering
today that doesn’t support the joining of this couple should
stand”. I will stand with confidence and walk majestically
to sit in the front seat.
I won’t say anything. It’s Just to shock them for the last
time. Trust me, such shock can kill angry sad angry angry
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by Heloct(f): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nawa.

You have time to be researching..
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by Lorbar(f): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
MrWondah grin grin No wonder you have been searching for baby mama upandown.
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by nickvanilla(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
So Op, should we fry beans now that you've concluded your research
Re: 80% Of Romancelanders Are Looking For Relationship by MrWondah(m): 5:40am On Dec 08, 2017
Lorbar:
MrWondah grin grin No wonder you have been searching for baby mama upandown.

Lol

This has nothing to do with my search for baby mama o . besides I'm not a romance section regular.

(1) (Reply)

Should Guys Pay For Break-ups / The Top 12 Qualities Men Want In A Woman. / How To Plan An Orgy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.