Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention (20853 Views)

Plateau PDP Chairman, Damishi Sango Resign, Hands Over To Deputy, Amos Gombe / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by kokozain(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ahead PDP convention: Plateau PDP chair, Damishi Sango, son, four others kidnapped

Ahead of the Saturday national convention of the party, the Plateau State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was thrown into mourning, on Thursday, as the chairman, Hon. Damishi Sango was kidnapped with five others along Jere village, Kaduna State.

The Daily Sun gathered that the Sango was kidnapped at about 7:00p.m., on Wednesday, with his son, a chieftain of the party, Chief Emmanuel Mangni, a driver, an Orderly and one other person while travelling to Abuja ahead of the PDP convention.

Secretary of the party, Hon. Emmanuel Tuang, disclosed this in an interview with Daily Sun at the party secretariat, in Jos, and said the party has no formal communication from the abductors.

His words, “We finished a meeting of the State Working Committee of the Party at about 1pm on Wednesday and he left for Abuja in preparation for the PDP convention coming up on Saturday and we spoke with him at about 3 pm.

“We could not communicate until I slept at about 8 pm when his lines were switch off. I woke up this morning with a lot of missed calls and when I called his Personal Assistance, he broke the news that Chairman was kidnapped on his way to Abuja.

“We have send a team to the State Police headquarters to report the matter. We have no communication with the six occupants of the vehicle including the abductors and no ransom has been made.

“When the Personal Assistance to the Chairman called the mobile phone of the Son who was in the vehicle to find out if they had arrived Abuja, the DPO of Jere Police division picked the call and said the phone was found inside an abandoned jeep parked along the road and they suspected that the occupants have been kidnapped.”

State Publicity Secretary of the party, John Akans, said Sango had gone to secure an hotel accommodation for delegates ahead of the Saturday PDP convention in Abuja.

Former Commissioner of Finance in the state, Davou Mang, and PDP supporters, stormed the PDP Secretariat, in Jos, at about 7:00a.m. on Thiursday, expressing grief over the sad incident.

Mang, however, called on the Federal Government to beefed up permanent security post along the route for safety of innocent citizens, particularly during the Saturday PDP convention.

Hon. Sango, a former Minister of Youth and Sport, has vowed that PDP would take over governance in Plateau and Nigeria in 2019.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/ahead-pdp-convention-plateau-pdp-chair-damishi-sango-son-four-others-kidnapped/amp/

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Troublemaker007(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
How authentic is this your news so?
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by kokozain(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
Troublemaker007:
How authentic is this your news so?
Check the source nah
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Politics 2019 would be dirty angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kidnap all the useless politicians that have crippled the destiny of Nigeria, all those with stolen money, big mansions, looters and thieves, as long as you don't touch the masses, l am cool, next news jare tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by princechurchill(m): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
El ruffai leave him na

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by KingAfo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
whats with KADUNA-ABUJA road with kidnapping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by gerreer52: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Abfinest007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
i hope they collect a better ramson from him bcus all this polithiefians need to summit some.of d stolen funds

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Dell
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by blingxx(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
But election is still 2019 na... Why the kidnapping now
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by kprez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
thief dey kidnap thief lolz

2 Likes

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by nwakibe: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Buhari self...
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by AgroSeeds: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
On days like this, you will never see the Nigerian security doing there jobs.

Are you unemployed and still going around submitting CV while broke? Are you a civil servant and have a plot of land somewhere wasting? Why not become a cucumber farmer and make thousands if not millions planting Cucumber as a side income? I am the most reliable distributor and supplier of the best Cucumber and WaterMelon seeds in Nigeria and I also farm them in sacks making at least 100,000 per month farming cucumber and watermelon.

See testimonies of transactions here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

Doubt me at your own loss. This is so because the seeds we deal on are hybrid and are of the best quality. Same day you planted, its same day it germinates. What are you still waiting for? Read the threads below for insight. You can also call me directly 09090907136.

https://www.nairaland.com/2898544/successful-cucumber-sack-farm-kaduna

https://www.nairaland.com/3668537/cucumber-farming-nigeria-how-start

https://www.nairaland.com/3518954/how-plant-24000-seeds-cucumber

https://www.nairaland.com/4089413/viable-watermelon-cucumber-seeds-sale

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Politicians always brutal in their thirst for power. Nawa oo.

25k. Very Much Chilling. 09022321077. Check my profile for other things.

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by 2shure: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
God punish u bastard
scammer
nobody will help u
nobody
fool
cheap scam
thief
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school
Tuition : 154,000

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Disneylady(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
APC sef
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by irisola(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Thank you.
2shure:
God punish u bastard
scammer
nobody will help u
nobody
fool
cheap scam
thief
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
even with orderly them kidnap you?
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Dutchey(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
happy birthday to me and other celebrants
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Disneylady(f): 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
2shure:
God punish u bastard
scammer
nobody will help u
nobody
fool
cheap scam
thief
Really? but she posted some of her last results on other threads......just asking oooo
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by duduade: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Small small let them be tasting the repercussions!!!

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Very good news. We are gradually getting there. All those that made us to be where we are today in Nigeria should be looked for and dealt with

1 Like

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
duduade:
Small small let them be tasting the repercussions!!!
yes o
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by RZArecta(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Buhari should call his boys to order, nothing must happen to Damishi Sango and his entourage cool
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by basic23111: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
For those ladies that swore to get married in 2017, you have four (4) Saturdays left
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
A Kidnapped Politician doesn't deserve my sympathy.

When you roll with the pigs.
You are bound to get dirty
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
geometricaxis:
even with orderly them kidnap you?
Wonder Shall Never End shocked shocked
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by dieBYfire: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
APC I officially decamp from your demonic cult and join the good people of Nigeria in supporting ATIKU2019 and am mobilizing 10000 youths too! So if you like kidnap the whole plateau State it won't change the fact that It's a Zombie movement. Am tired of being a zombie so i hereby implore that the other mumus still ranting Sai Baba online should follow suit ! Even the big wigs zombies have shamefully created new monikers to support ATIKU ( just like me )
But if you still wish to join the remaining 47 people left in APC the get ready to die by fire grin(DBF)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by oshe111(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
APC.....
Re: Damishi Sango Kidnapped With His Son On Their Way To PDP Convention by adecz: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ok

Kaduna to Abuja express road is
the kidnap capital highway of Nigeria.

Make sure you don't find yourself on
that highway, anytime from 5pm.

My car jerked to a stop on the dreaded
road, on a Sunday, a few weeks back, I almost piss for
trouser.

Luckily there was a soldier patrol point about
300 meter away.

They called a mechanic & we found my
fuel filter had clogged up with dirt & wasn't
allowing enough fuel into the pump .

Im sure my village ppl were at work, if not
why did it have to stop at that spot??

Satan is a liar. They simply washed the filter &
I zoomed off.....pheeww

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP kicks as PLASIEC declares APC winner of Plateau LG polls / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.