Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1211 Views)

Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition / Benue Teacher Asked To Pay 1.5 Million Naira As Bride Price (Photo) / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by irisola(f): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: . by irisola(f): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Tuition : 154,000

So far, I have recieved 2k, 5k, & 10k.
Bal 137,000
Re: . by sunnymighty(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
irisola:

So far, I have recieved 2k, 5k, & 10k.
Bal 137,000

Show appreciation for the ones U av received sister, even if they are anonymous donors and more will come.
Re: . by LeanonGOD(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
My dear Funmi, I believe that you are an honest and decent young woman after reading many of your posts - by God's Grace I will credit your account with 15,000 naira or more between tomorrow afternoon and Monday afternoon. More Grease to your elbows, may God Bless you in Jesus Almighty name.
irisola:
Dear all well meaning Nairalanders, my name is Oluwaseyi, I humbly appeal for financial assistance to help me complete my tuition.
I am a student of ECWA School of nursing Egbe. I wrote my last exams and RN qualifications exams last month.
Howbeit, my results will not be released to me because i still owe the school

Any assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Acct no: 3050406158
Name: Ilesanmi Oluwaseyi Funmi
Bank name: First bank.

Thanks
Re: . by irisola(f): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
LeanonGOD:
My dear Funmi, I believe that you are an honest and decent young woman after reading many of your posts - by God's Grace I will credit your account with 15,000 naira or more between tomorrow afternoon and Monday afternoon. More Grease to your elbows, may God Bless you in Jesus Almighty name.
cry cry
This means so much to me
God will bless you and all of you.
I will be expecting.
Re: . by irisola(f): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
sunnymighty:

Show appreciation for the ones U av received sister, even if they are anonymous donors and more will come.
Am grateful to those who have reached out to me.
Those who I have there identity will testify to that.

Thanks to you all once again.
Re: . by eTECTIVe(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2017
U are a guy posing as a lady to defraud ppl...
Re: . by irisola(f): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2017
eTECTIVe:
U are a guy posing as a lady to defraud ppl...
I understand that we have trust issues in the country due to the scamming that are happening around.
But take time to go through my profile activities before concluding about me.
Re: . by Philtrik(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2017
A picture of your valid Government ID or School ID is okay.
Re: . by eTECTIVe(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2017
irisola:

I understand that we have trust issues in the country due to the scamming that are happening around.
But take time to go through my profile activities before concluding about me.

Oga U are a scammer... And U and a couple other ppl are in it togeda.. U have an alternate Nairaland account.
Re: . by irisola(f): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2017
eTECTIVe:

Oga U are a scammer... And U and a couple other ppl are in it togeda.. U have an alternate Nairaland account.
Ok. Thanks.
Re: . by eTECTIVe(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
irisola:

Ok. Thanks.

U are no different from a common thief and U are actually viewing d thread ryt now with ur other account
Re: . by irisola1: 7:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Philtrik:
A picture of your valid Government ID or School ID is okay.
Please, my account has been blocked till 12th of December for multiple posting.

Re: . by eTECTIVe(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
U are a thief... Dat ID card isn't urs... Anyone who doubts it shld call d next of kin number. Ur alternate account is Iyisco2001. Ur account was banned becos I reported U for d fraud U are
Re: . by iyisco2001(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
eTECTIVe:
U are a thief... Dat ID card isn't urs... Anyone who doubts it shld call d next of kin number. Ur alternate account is Iyisco2001. Ur account was banned becos I reported U for d fraud U are
Dude, any issue?
Alternate account ??

Haba, I know Funmi on and off Nairaland,
Does that mean anyone that's asks for assistance is a scammer?
Take it easy na guy.
You just thought in your mind she is fraud and started looking for reason to convince yourself and derail others who might have wanted to help her.
That isn't fair.
Re: . by eTECTIVe(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2017
iyisco2001:

Dude, any issue?
Alternate account ??

Haba, I know Funmi on and off Nairaland,
Does that mean anyone that's asks for assistance is a scammer?
Take it easy na guy.
You just thought in your mind she is fraud and started looking for reason to convince yourself and derail others who might have wanted to help her.
That isn't fair.

Oga shut up.... U shld get a life and stop looking for free money. U're dumber than dan U know
Re: . by irisola(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders

So far, I have recieved 2k, 5k, 10k, 30k, 20.1k

Bal Due: 87,000.

Special thanks to those who have helped me with the these funds, I am so grateful, God will reward you in manifolds.

The transfer to school account done so far has been attached.

Re: . by irisola(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders
Special thanks to those who have helped me out with funds and prayer.
God will bless you abundantly.

Thanks yo you all.
Re: . by edoman2016: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
irisola:
Good evening Nairalanders
Special thanks to those who have helped me out with funds and prayer.
God will bless you abundantly.

Thanks yo you all.
Enough of all these online begging. Can't you go and work? Even if it's a menial job. You are not better than women Hawking soft drink and gala in traffic. You think those hardworking women don't know how to beg too? They know there is no dignity in begging. For your information, I did a lot of menial jobs when I was an undergraduate at OAU. Today, I thank God for what I am now. I Hate beggars with passion. I would rather give my money to hardworking hawkers than to a lazy girl with browsing phone expecting manna from heaven. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: . by natasha: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
You got over 62k so far and only paid 45k How come your name on your id is different to the bank?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Begging is not a means of livehood. Online begging is now too rampant.

Go and work, stop begging, that’s if you’re not also a scammer.

I do not trust people that resort to online begging.

Your school fees didn’t just become due, you had enough time to do any work to try and gather it.

We encourage begging in this country too much. WTF!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
edoman2016:

Enough of all these online begging. Can't you go and work? Even if it's a menial job. You are not better than women Hawking soft drink and gala in traffic. You think those hardworking women don't know how to beg too? They know there is no dignity in begging. For your information, I did a lot of menial jobs when I was an undergraduate at OAU. Today, I thank God for what I am now. I Hate beggars with passion. I would rather give my money to hardworking hawkers than to a lazy girl with browsing phone expecting manna from heaven. Nonsense.
Oau people and senseless bragging. You would compare the chicken change you pay in oau to the amount she sought? Shame on u

(1) (Reply)

M / Share The Most Miraculous Thing God Has Done In Your Life Recently. See Mine. / My Boyfriend Who Promised To Come Home For Our Introduction This December Just..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.