Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (236500 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
High spirit oshare, old warri tander for ur back with two wicked Hausa soldiers wey sabi blow eye.... nothing fit does you my brother
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2018
Abulor abeg no vex for me say i no dey comment since. Na sososo igbo i de smoke these days. I just gat a lot of mata for my head like this. But i blive say one day i go make am.

Befor u ask me wetin dey sup, jus follow my profile go read my diary last two update, you go know say my absence for this your Somalia thread no be mistake.

I never read your updates dem, if i do i go comment on them bt for now i say make u knw watsup.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:10am On Jan 08, 2018
sampz:
guy Nawa ooo..see as u take finish ghost readers
Baba i salute never vex oo..say i never comment since
Bros u da do better job
I da ur back da follow jeje
Thank you
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2018
cue64:
High spirit oshare, old warri tander for ur back with two wicked Hausa soldiers wey sabi blow eye.... nothing fit does you my brother
"two wicked Hausa soldiers wey sabi blow eye," Lwkmd!
-
I get guys wey fit make you and your squad run (squadron) lol
-
I see you bros, everywhere good!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2018
meneski:
Abulor abeg no vex for me say i no dey comment since. Na sososo igbo i de smoke these days. I just gat a lot of mata for my head like this. But i blive say one day i go make am.

Befor u ask me wetin dey sup, jus follow my profile go read my diary last two update, you go know say my absence for this your Somalia thread no be mistake.

I never read your updates dem, if i do i go comment on them bt for now i say make u knw watsup.

Peace!!!!!!!!!!
Don Meneski! How your matter be?
-
Bros the Year is still young, everywhere good, no dey reason am.
-
Just continue to dey dial and redial BaBa God number till he Pick up your call.
Neva give up bros, hope dey.
-
Nor go use highness finish yourself o, cos if you carry load (High) the Day God answer your call, you nor go know o.
-
Just dey do your thing, double your hustle, Baba God dey watch you, he nor dey sleep, Oluwa go smile on you soon, believe.
Somethings things things gets worst, before they get better.
-
Abi you nor hear wey Chris Brown say 'and it could get Ugly, before it gets beautiful'.
-
No matter wetin you dey pass through now, make you know say no be you start am, and nor be you go stil end am.
E no go fit kill you!
-
Bros, your voltage pass like dat, no fall my hand o abeg.
Even if nobody ginger you, ginger yourself, you are bigger than than sh!t.
Correct guy, na man you be o!
-

5 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by jasonex4(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Attention Please!! One house!!
*clears throat
I just ran back home from one of joshuamoses101's girlfriend's Bday, My eyes don detty, but i gats do this.
Meekest, you no turn again o, abi SARS hold you for road? Lol
-
Back to the matter,
Where do i even start from sef.
Sighs!
First of all! (go down low) lol
-
Today makes it a makes it a month(07/Dec/17 - 07/Jan/18) since i started freestyling(writing) this story.
Nor be small tin o (ask 2face)
-
Guiness book of records, where you at? I deserve an Award for the Longest freestyle writing session abi, lol.
-
I didn't know i could com this far, believe me.
I started this story with the title: A day in Somalia (HK), with the intention of writing a short story of my experience that day.
-
But there is a saying that goes ' you never know what you could do until you try'.
I started the story at first and it was like i was writing for myself cos i didn't get any likes nor comments, i felt discouraged till Meneski came in.
-
Meneski, if i dey tell you say you be my paddy for life, maybe you go think say na joke i dey, bros i mean kpuff!
-
Meneski came, encouraged and gave me the ginger i required to keep me going, and i fired on
(no time to check time)
-
While at it, Ikdbabie(1st lady) showed up, and added to the ginger, omo, na so my voltage take high, i kept on writing cos i know some people were appreciating work, it gave me joy you know.
-
Stil on stil, i kept on writing and communicating with my new found friends (meneski and ikdbabie) till favch showed up with her comment, it added to the voltage.
-
It was after favch showed up that few people started commenting, ikdbabie even volunteered to share pop-corn for those who came to read my story while i supported with coke.
-
You know, at the mention of free coke n pop-corn, some people started commenting, so that they could get their osho-free package.
-
It was while got some more comments, that i felt motivated to go as far as i can in writing, that was when i changed the title from 'A day in Somalia (Hk) to 'My life at DESPO'.
-
And i kept on updating my people back-to-back, the voltage was high, i was relating with my paddy here and they kept me going.
-
With the collective efforts of my paddies, commenters, Guests readers and Ghost readers, this story landed on front page at the 6th day after i started freestyling (writing), do you know what it takes for a novice's story to appear in the front page of the largest Forum in Africa?
No be beans o
-
See let me tell you the truth, i was so happy that day like i won a million dollar cos i didn't experrerit, it came as a suprise plus it came sooner than i expected, my body just dey sweet me anyhow dat day, truth!
-
After it got to front page, i felt i should keep on doing my thing, that sometimes, i make some sacrifices and inconvenience myself to ensure i drop atleast an update eachday.
-
The comments reduced at a time, but Meneski, Ikdbabie n Favch always assured me they got my back, i kept on.
-
At a time my Fellow DESPOlites started showing up and i felt happy cos i never knew i got a small family here.
-
I'm very happy grateful to you all, both old and new readers, especially those of you who encouraged me with your comments for i wouldn't have come this far without you, thank you!
-
To my Guest readers, thank you very much, its not your fault you can't comment, i understand,
*thumbs up.
-
To all of you who de-activated your ghost-mode cos of me, i say a very big thank you, i know it is not easy, you guys rock!
-
To you all you Ghost readers, who come here to read-n-go, kwantinue o, i hope you build mansions and buy cars with the comments are reserving.
Ona go dey stingy comment like say na money, Smh for you.
-
What some of you don't know is,
Sometimes your comments and likes go a long way in motivating a writer in a way you might not understand.
-
Do you know how it feels to write a story without a comment or like, its just like talking to yourself,
na so crase dey start (ask MI )
19.3k views, nor be small thing o, all of ona try ahbeg, the good, the bad, the ones wey stingyness press their neck, the cheerful commenters, the likers, ona too much o, i hail!
-
To all my old,new and upcoming Connects (paddies), i salute ona o, i greet ona specially.
I know say one day me and some of ona go meet for any location, and jolly 2geda.
I value our frienship, may it continue to grow stronger and endure the test of time, cheers!
-
Please, i'm human, therefore i am bound to make mistakes, please, don't hesitate to correct me.
Thanks for correcting me in advance!
-
I'll continue to move forward, no turning back.
I'll continue repping the street and the city, no dulling.
-
Ehen, before i forget, any day i couldn't update, just know something came up, may stress or ba3 or other circumstances.
I'll keep on Repping, see you at the top.
Singing Ojuelegba by Wizkid.

Baba... 4 ds full nairaland eh, una b only 2 wey don successfully pull me comot 4rm ghost mode... Baba u are u... May u walk n neva stumble...

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:

Don Meneski! How your matter be?
-
Bros the Year is still young, everywhere good, no dey reason am.
-
Just continue to dey dial and redial BaBa God number till he Pick up your call.
Neva give up bros, hope dey.
-
Nor go use highness finish yourself o, cos if you carry load (High) the Day God answer your call, you nor go know o.
-
Just dey do your thing, double your hustle, Baba God dey watch you, he nor dey sleep, Oluwa go smile on you soon, believe.
Somethings things things gets worst, before they get better.
-
Abi you nor hear wey Chris Brown say 'and it could get Ugly, before it gets beautiful'.
-
No matter wetin you dey pass through now, make you know say no be you start am, and nor be you go stil end am.
E no go fit kill you!
-
Bros, your voltage pass like dat, no fall my hand o abeg.
Even if nobody ginger you, ginger yourself, you are bigger than than sh!t.
Correct guy, na man you be o!
-
My bro thank you so much.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"two wicked Hausa soldiers wey sabi blow eye," Lwkmd!
-
I get guys wey fit make you and your squad run (squadron) lol
-
I see you bros, everywhere good!
well chested!!!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2018
meneski:
My bro thank you so much.
Correct guy!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2018
cue64:
well chested!!!
well chested! You be bouncer? Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
well chested! You be bouncer? Lol
that wan sef join lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
H
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meneski(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
jasonex4:

Baba... 4 ds full nairaland eh, una b only 2 wey don successfully pull me comot 4rm ghost mode... Baba u are u... May u walk n neva stumble...
thank you bros.
-
Its like you are karid o, better style. Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
thank you bros.
-
oshare is thou a kariable entity?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
cue64:
oshare is thou a kariable entity?
chiefo, i'm not o.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cue64: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
chiefo, i'm not o.
no wahala as e don be like that nah, make them drop one update for the road, make e for no lost....u nor feel me?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
"Am just an ordinary girl sitting in the
hallway
[Sitting in the hallway]
I no dey turn up oh, cos am a lil boring
[hehehe]
But am the life of the party cos’ am kind of funny
Money don’t drive me, I drive my money
Eh aihh
But na so the thing be; me I no go force you
to like what you see eh eh [eh eh]
Because I come in peace and am at peace
And that’s what I need eh eh
[eh eh]
Everything’s not for everyone and that is
okay eh eh
You gat to take me as I am; I’ll be better
But I’ll never gonna be somebody else
(CHORUS)
Original Baby; eh
Wherever you go oh, be yourself; Original Bobo
Ah ah ahh; you can never be somebody else
Original Baby; eh aih; whatever you do, you better be true
Original Bobo; jhor oh, no matter the pressure, be yourself,"
-
Simi_Original baby

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
You should b given an award for music adv
Oya am back oo come n collect ur goodies,whr is WHIZKIDEFE
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
favch:
You should b given an award for music adv
Oya am back oo come n collect ur goodies,whr is WHIZKIDEFE
I'm here, welcome back.
-
ikdbabie( 1st lady), i sight you!
*winks

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
AugustineSilva:
LETS make three babies na
lolz plz dont kill me with laugh o.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I'm here, welcome back.
-
*winks
. That's my guy, my one & only Efe. My motivator, the guy wey dey make my head swell anyhow (Lolz). I be wan just breeze in & out je je ly bt u still catch ur babe. Ur eyes sharp o. Nothing does u my guywink. Ride on, ur babe is solidly behind u.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by joshuamoses101(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ikdbabie:
. That's my guy, my one & only Efe. My motivator, the guy wey dey make my head swell anyhow (Lolz). I be wan just breeze in & out je je ly bt u still catch ur babe. Ur eyes sharp o. Nothing does u my guywink. Ride on, ur babe is solidly behind u.
hehehe wealth you didn't tell me something is going on nit that am complaining o.....I was just passing by
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I'm here, welcome back.
-
*winks
Thanks, come sharp sharp if not
Some one is in trouble here
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
joshuamoses101:
hehehe wealth you didn't tell me something is going on nit that am complaining o.....I was just passing by
. & make sure u do pass quickly. U didnt see nothing 8-)
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
20.1k views plus more to come! My Readers(you), i hail o, e no easy.
Na ona dey give me morale o!
-
I neva stil believe say na me dey write like dis o, d tin stil dey shock me self.
Like play, like play, d boy don dey get fans o (lol), shift lemme faint!
E stil be like dream for my eyes!
-
just imagine everyone of you send me #100 each, omo, i for don blow, i for don be Millionaire o!
-
Me::Clears throat!
Where is my financial accountant sef, oya come closer,
calculate 20,000(views) times 100(naira), and tell me the total amount.
-
Accountant: its 2 Mili..mi.li..million Naira, sir. *stammers
-
Me: Ahh! Baba God don pick my call be dat o! Dis one na confirmation!
So i have finally bought a duplex in NAIRA-land Lekki phase 1, see voltage!
Oya my readers, turn up at Quilox lets ball, bills on me!
-
Oya, Meneski, ikdbabie n favch, cue64, cyber5, Tobitrueman, com and take your various apartments in this duplex o.
-
I'll go through the pages to know those who deserve an apartment here, you know i don't like doing wayo like our polithiefcians.
*Lol
-
*wakes up from sleep!
So na even dream sef, ok o
-
Just imagine everyone of you send me #100 for each update, omo, i for don blow o.
Jesu! I for don become one of the latest Millionaire in town o!
-
lol
-
We are getting there sha, a Billion dollar dream,(ask Brymo).
We gon make it real BIG, believe!
Cheers.
-
As for you joshuamoses101, you better pass by o, aproko man, lol, leave my baby(ikdbabie) alone o.
-
Ikdbabie, the babe wey dey ginger my swagger, the sugar ant in my tea, the melon in my Egusi soup, my sweery porrero, my baby gal, i see you jare, i know you gat my back.
-
If world people like, make dem throw us bomb of jealousy.
God pass dem! Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Melon qua shocked. Well without melon egusi soup cant fit possible. But i go fr like Venza along with my duplex. I know it can be possible sha base on who u be. Leave world people dey will only die of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by jasonex4(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
thank you bros.
-

Baba.. Its d way o... I cant b an animale 4eva na..
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
20.1k views plus more to come! My Readers(you), i hail o, e no easy.g
Oya, Meneski, ikdbabie n favch, cue64, cyber5, Tobitrueman, com and take your various apartments in this duplex o.
-

Baba, I say na you dey RUN am, while the other writers dey TREK am. Your voltage don high me so tey my transformer nearly blow, free phone charging for everyone. Lol, carry go boss, nothing do you!

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2018
jasonex4:

Baba.. Its d way o... I cant b an animale 4eva na..
One gallon of holy water for you! Lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2018
Tobitrueman:

Baba, I say na you dey RUN am, while the other writers dey TREK am. Your voltage don high me so tey my transformer nearly blow, free phone charging for everyone. Lol, carry go boss, nothing do you!
Jesu!
See Washing(hype). Bros, see as your comment dey make my head big. Lol
-
Correct guy,your teeth complete!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.