Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe (237112 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / ''life At The Top Cold Night" Is Their Anyway I Could Get This Book For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Greetings from me2u, specially.
-
Thanks for unmasking and denouncing your ghost-mode membership cos of me, i'm grateful.
-
Welcome to the family, meet ikdbabie for your coke n popcorn.
Thank you.
Sorry dude u came out of ghost mode late so therefore no refreshment fr you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

Boss(like say u gree employ me lol)
you kw the coke and sugar story na, i nr need to remind yhu base on say u na man.
i go manage the popcorn with my energy(ask runtown) drink.
"black bullet for the system, guyman go need extra power"(ask erigga)
ikdbabie shebi sugar nor too dye d popcorn o.
lol
Mehn, See your lines! E goes well, my broda e goes well.
*thumbs up
-
But e be like say i go report you yo SARs o ( for thiefing my style).
In Emmanuela's voice, copy-copy uncle! lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Am so happy ehnn, my God has done it
Peeps come n join me celebrate, free green bottle for everyone
Ride on S, na u try pass
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ikdbabie:
Sorry dude u came out of ghost mode late so therefore no refreshment fr you.
oh dear issoryt though, its nt like i really needed any of ur refreshment, am contented with this story alone sef

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
favch:
Am so happy ehnn, my God has done it
Peeps come n join me celebrate, free green bottle for everyone
Ride on S, na u try pass
Small madam, who is the S you are asking to ride on, ehn?
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Small madam, who is the S you are asking to ride on, ehn?

The person knows himself or herself, i don't need to say lol
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

oh dear issoryt though, its nt like i really needed any of ur refreshment, am contented with this story alone sef
lolz alright then no p. Keep enjoying the story
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Ikdbabie:
lolz alright then no p. Keep enjoying the story
yup

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by cyber5(m): 1:20am On Jan 18, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Broda, don't try it o.
Talk to me, Is your brain paining you?
-
Why do you want to die young?
Life don tire you abi.
lol

Lol

Highness na bastard
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Donpeteranking(m): 3:19am On Jan 18, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Bros, i dey one kine seminar dey receive lectures now, i go drop 'something light' like that Falz n Ycee song, later.
Just chill until. *thumbs up
We De feel your paroll well abeg give us some more
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 18, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Mehn, See your lines! E goes well, my broda e goes well.
*thumbs up
-
But e be like say i go report you yo SARs o ( for thiefing my style).
In Emmanuela's voice, copy-copy uncle! lol
hope nor be SARs wen dye beat o, becos e fit be lost battle for you, dem nor go see me catch "come warri come see wetin this beasts dye do(erigga yab them)".
¤
As for ur style baba, nor too take am personal because i don adopt am ever since i burst enter this your thread.
¤
Afterall fans tend to copycat their role model/or stars lifestyle(na only mode of writing i copy o)
¤
OP good morning to you!
Day break, everywhere burst..anybody wen get plan to bury you, go shock say you be seed.
¤
have a nice day ahead
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

hope nor be SARs wen dye beat o, becos e fit be lost battle for you, dem nor go see me catch "come warri come see wetin this beasts dye do(erigga yab them)".
¤
As for ur style baba, nor too take am personal because i don adopt am ever since i burst enter this your thread.
¤
Afterall fans tend to copycat their role model/or stars lifestyle(na only mode of writing i copy o)
¤
OP good morning to you!
Day break, everywhere burst..anybody wen get plan to bury you, go shock say you be seed.
¤
have a nice day ahead
Lol. See voltage! Nothing do you bros, your teeth complete.
Plenty money fall on you there.
Everywhere good!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:20am On Jan 18, 2018
"If you're the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you are that kind of person, you'll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for some event that never happens.
Then, you die a boring person"
-
"most people want everyone else in the world to change but themselves.
Let me tell you, it's easier to change yourself than everyone else." - Robert Kiyosaki, author of 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'
-
Good morning, All. Have a lovely day ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Donpeteranking(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
"If you're the kind of person who has no guts, you just give up every time life pushes you. If you are that kind of person, you'll live all your life playing it safe, doing the right things, saving yourself for some event that never happens.
Then, you die a boring person"
-
"most people want everyone else in the world to change but themselves.
Let me tell you, it's easier to change yourself than everyone else." - Robert Kiyosaki, author of 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'
-
Good morning, All. Have a lovely day ahead.
Bros update abeg
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Continuation.
The girl hugged meekest, that kind of romantic hug and meekest smiled sheepishly like a monkey that was given banana.
After they seperated from the hug, meekest said, "Efe meet my girlfriend, Tovia" he said with a big grin and winked at me while the girl held his hands
(dat kine yori yori feeling) lol
-
On a normal day i would have yabbed him for smiling like a goat, oh! sorry, i mean, for smiling like a lost but found mumu cos a girl held his hand plus,
he didn't introduce his girlfriend to me the very first day we met at Lexuz bar, remember right?
-
" hey Tovia, nice to meet you, meekest have heard alot of things about you though," i said with a smile on my face.
I cannot fall a guy's hand in presence n front of his babe na, so i gats put on my best behaviour, i gats stand up for a broda even though i will treat his eff up later.
-
Tovia smiled and stretched her hands towards me for a handshake.
' i don't shake hands with females, i might consider a hug', i said while i open my arms and she chuckled and embraced me.
' dats my girl,' i said while i patted her back as she embraced me.
-
'So, you are the Tovia that has kidnapped and stole my broda's heart away ehn, shebi if i should arrest you for stealing meekest's now you wee say somebody is wicked abi?', i asked her, as we disengaged and she smiled.
-
" i don't know what you are talking about o, i'm a good girl o(ask favch)," she replied with a smile.
-
" your love has turned my guy to a mini mumu o, can you imagine, anytime we are together he must find a way to bring your name into our discussions. Everytime, Tovia this, Tovia that, Tovia too fine, Tovia too make sense, Tovia too everything..... weettin you give my guy chop?,' i asked her forming vex before i smiled.
-
Omo, na so the babe blush o, she couldn't reply me as she hugged meekest and gave him a peck followed by a 'baby i love you'.
-
'Ministers of intimidation, i hail o, make ona 2 nor worry, if i don big, i go stil get my own tear-rubber aje-buttish babe wey go stil dey kiss me for public' i said and they both laughed.
-
*clears throat,
'Tovia, it seems what meekest toldd me is true, i had some doubts when he told me but now, i can see some atoms of truth in what he said' i said with a fake frown on my face and she was puzzled.
-
" what did he tell you about me?," she asked me with a confussed look on her face while she stared at me.
' i didn't expect a beautiful and calm girl like you to have such a bad character, my own ikdbabie can't behave like dis inshort, don't talk to me again,' i said while i pretended to walk away but, she grabbed my hand.
(she neva see-chun-chin) lol
-
" please, what did he tell you, tell me so that i can apologize, please," she said while she stil held my hand.
' ask him, nor be my mouth you wan tey hear say you....,' please don't let me reveal your secret o, just allow me to go in peace, if not what i'll tell you will shatter you to pieces,' i replied her.
-
"baby, what did you tell him?," she asked meekest.
Omo, even my guy sef confuse for the matter, he no fit explain like Wizkid for im Ojuelegba track.
-
" i didn't tell him anything, believe me, i don't know what he is talking about" meekest replied her with a more confused look on his face.
' ohh o, you dey call me liar now abi? I go open your nyash now. Tovia do you want me to tell you the truth or the lie?' i asked with a fake frown.
-
"yess, please tell me EVERYTHING he told you," she said while she stressed on the everything.
(Some girls like aproko ehn!) Lol
-
' ok, i promise to tell you the whole truth, nothing but the truth but i'm scared things might not remain thesame with both of you again after i finish my confession,'i said with a fake sober look on my face.
-
" don't worry, just spill it out, i'll be fine," she said while urging me to tell her the imaginary secret meekest told me.
-
'ok o, he said, he..he said.., meekest make i talk?' i asked while staring at a confused meekest.
(wahala for who confuse o!) lol
To be continued

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Donpeteranking:

Bros update abeg
I don update o!
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Donpeteranking(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I don update o!
Guy I De feel you well for this side, you De worry the game like Ekpan fly

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
I don update o!

Hahahaha, bro you too good infact I for say you too "gooder(gulder) but na Gold Berg boys sabi these days o)

This your latest update just dey turn my belle with too much laughter. Kudos
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Tobitrueman:

Hahahaha, bro you too good infact I for say you too "gooder(gulder) but na Gold Berg boys sabi these days o)

This your latest update just dey turn my belle with too much laughter. Kudos
Good morning, bros. I hail o.
-
I dey road dey com DESPO like dis o based on say some of my Connects dey Matric today.
We fit collide later later sha.
-
I nor dey do Goldberg o cos, i nor wan get BB(Big Belle). Na Heneiken or 1759 i dey like.
I fit mix any of the above with BB if i wan detty myself. Wen i say BB, nor be BlackBerry or Big Belle o, i mean Black Bullet. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
-
I dey road dey com DESPO like dis o based on say some of my Connects dey Matric today.
-
I nor dey do Goldberg o cos, i nor wan get BB(Big Belle). Na Heneiken or 1759 i dey like.
I fit mix any of the above with BB if i wan detty myself. Wen i say BB, nor be BlackBerry or Big Belle o, i mean Black Bullet. Lol

Lol, me sef dey the school for Ibori road here o, I for like make we go gbadun for campus bar or Legit o, but we dey activate the celebration for my area here. Nevertheless, I for still like make we see o, I go dey happy gan o to meet a genius as you o.

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tobitrueman:

Lol, me sef dey the school for Ibori road here o, I for like make we go gbadun for campus bar or Legit o, but we dey activate the celebration for my area here. Nevertheless, I for still like make we see o, I go dey happy gan o to meet a genius as you o.
Pm me your number make i holl@ you.
I dey Legit now.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Pm me your number make i holl@ you.
I dey Legit now.

Baba o, I don pm you, abeg do accept am so I fit send you me number
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tobitrueman:

Baba o, I don pm you, abeg do accept am so I fit send you me number
check your mail, i don msg you.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Ikdbabie(f): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Blushing. Why making Tovia hrt beat anyhow? Is nt fair o, pity the poor girl na.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
-
-
A wonderful morning to you.
Og thanks for the update!
delspo @otefe yesterday na blast, imagine say i read update finish, i nor fit still comment lol. Wahala for who nor dirty(high)
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Good morning, everybody.
Oh mehn! Yesterday (19-01-18) goes well o.
-
Yesterday na DESPO Matric. I con fall in base on say some of my Connects dey Matric o. Like play, like play, me and one fellow Nairalander n DESPOlite (Tobitrueman ) meet me and some of my guys for De Legit,
-
0mo the small time wen wey dey 2geda ehn, it goes well like Jollof rice (ask Tobitrueman),
Tobi wan use hype finish me o, he con dey make me feel like one kine VIP(ask Ice Prince)
-
Funny enough, Tobi na even one of my guy paddy, the world na small place o, imagine say na casting mata before, e for red o.
-
I nor sleep last night sha, so i dey go back to bed make sleep com carry me go, if i wake-up i go drop the full gist.
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Continuation.
The girl hugged meekest, that kind of romantic hug and meekest smiled sheepishly like a monkey that was given banana.
After they seperated from the hug, meekest said, "Efe meet my girlfriend, Tovia" he said with a big grin and winked at me while the girl held his hands
(dat kine yori yori feeling) lol
-
On a normal day i would have yabbed him for smiling like a goat, oh! sorry, i mean, for smiling like a lost but found mumu cos a girl held his hand plus,
he didn't introduce his girlfriend to me the very first day we met at Lexuz bar, remember right?
-
" hey Tovia, nice to meet you, meekest have heard alot of things about you though," i said with a smile on my face.
I cannot fall a guy's hand in presence n front of his babe na, so i gats put on my best behaviour, i gats stand up for a broda even though i will treat his eff up later.
-
Tovia smiled and stretched her hands towards me for a handshake.
' i don't shake hands with females, i might consider a hug', i said while i open my arms and she chuckled and embraced me.
' dats my girl,' i said while i patted her back as she embraced me.
-
'So, you are the Tovia that has kidnapped and stole my broda's heart away ehn, shebi if i should arrest you for stealing meekest's now you wee say somebody is wicked abi?', i asked her, as we disengaged and she smiled.
-
" i don't know what you are talking about o, i'm a good girl o(ask favch)," she replied with a smile.
-
" your love has turned my guy to a mini mumu o, can you imagine, anytime we are together he must find a way to bring your name into our discussions. Everytime, Tovia this, Tovia that, Tovia too fine, Tovia too make sense, Tovia too everything..... weettin you give my guy chop?,' i asked her forming vex before i smiled.
-
Omo, na so the babe blush o, she couldn't reply me as she hugged meekest and gave him a peck followed by a 'baby i love you'.
-
'Ministers of intimidation, i hail o, make ona 2 nor worry, if i don big, i go stil get my own tear-rubber aje-buttish babe wey go stil dey kiss me for public' i said and they both laughed.
-
*clears throat,
'Tovia, it seems what meekest toldd me is true, i had some doubts when he told me but now, i can see some atoms of truth in what he said' i said with a fake frown on my face and she was puzzled.
-
" what did he tell you about me?," she asked me with a confussed look on her face while she stared at me.
' i didn't expect a beautiful and calm girl like you to have such a bad character, my own ikdbabie can't behave like dis inshort, don't talk to me again,' i said while i pretended to walk away but, she grabbed my hand.
(she neva see-chun-chin) lol
-
" please, what did he tell you, tell me so that i can apologize, please," she said while she stil held my hand.
' ask him, nor be my mouth you wan tey hear say you....,' please don't let me reveal your secret o, just allow me to go in peace, if not what i'll tell you will shatter you to pieces,' i replied her.
-
"baby, what did you tell him?," she asked meekest.
Omo, even my guy sef confuse for the matter, he no fit explain like Wizkid for im Ojuelegba track.
-
" i didn't tell him anything, believe me, i don't know what he is talking about" meekest replied her with a more confused look on his face.
' ohh o, you dey call me liar now abi? I go open your nyash now. Tovia do you want me to tell you the truth or the lie?' i asked with a fake frown.
-
"yess, please tell me EVERYTHING he told you," she said while she stressed on the everything.
(Some girls like aproko ehn!) Lol
-
' ok, i promise to tell you the whole truth, nothing but the truth but i'm scared things might not remain thesame with both of you again after i finish my confession,'i said with a fake sober look on my face.
-
" don't worry, just spill it out, i'll be fine," she said while urging me to tell her the imaginary secret meekest told me.
-
'ok o, he said, he..he said.., meekest make i talk?' i asked while staring at a confused meekest.
(wahala for who confuse o!) lol
To be continued
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by meekest(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
I DONT NO WAT TO SAY OR COMENT BT I MUST REPORT U TO SARS
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by favch(f): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'd sue u for using my lines but wait oo am I not a good girl cry cry cry
[code][/code]. Ride on, casting things!! my ears r wide n searching for d latest amebo he wants to tell Tovia
Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by Tobitrueman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Good morning, everybody.
Oh mehn! Yesterday (19-01-18) goes well o.
-
Yesterday na DESPO Matric. I con fall in base on say some of my Connects dey Matric o. Like play, like play, me and one fellow Nairalander n DESPOlite (Tobitrueman ) meet me and some of my guys for De Legit,
-
0mo the small time wen wey dey 2geda ehn, it goes well like Jollof rice (ask Tobitrueman),
Tobi wan use hype finish me o, he con dey make me feel like one kine VIP(ask Ice Prince)
-
Funny enough, Tobi na even one of my guy paddy, the world na small place o, imagine say na casting mata before, e for red o.
-
I nor sleep last night sha, so i dey go back to bed make sleep com carry me go, if i wake-up i go drop the full gist.

Big boss, thanks for d opportunity to meet you o. Mehn, d experience sweet 4 body die, as in my first time to go De Legit na e still be my first time to meet a Nairalander offline (in life), a genius at that.

Baba, dat small black bullet high me o, na dancing for my area and with Suya and Garri I tey quench d highness o. Once again, thanks man, your ingenuity and humility speaks volume, 4get d hype o, true true you're touching lives o especially with dis ur tory. Three gbosa for oga boss!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Ikdbabie:
Blushing. Why making Tovia hrt beat anyhow? Is nt fair o, pity the poor girl na.
Good morning, my Babie.
I guess you had a good night rest.
-
Shey you know if anyone's heart stop beating, na die be dat o. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:20am On Jan 21, 2018
DCTEEJAY008:

A wonderful morning to you.
Og thanks for the update!
delspo @otefe yesterday na blast, imagine say i read update finish, i nor fit still comment lol. Wahala for who nor dirty(high)
Omo, no be small tin for dat Matric o, i go update on the matter later later sha, cos my body stil dey do me one-kine. Lol
-
I know say na highness make you say(type)
"Og thanks for the update". "Og" indeed! you go waka go far o cos here no go contain you. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply)

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.