₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,865 members, 3,965,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 12 December 2017 at 07:12 PM

DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor (28753 Views)

Students Of FCE KANO Receiving Lectures Sitting Down On The Floor (photos) / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Dec 07
Maybe they are protesting
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07
Joshrob:
op stop misleading people, they choose to sit on the floor..there are chairs at the back but because they came late and want to hear what the lecturer is saying that's why they are sitting on the floor..
i guess they are 100l student and that's convocation hall..
delta state university have enough standard lecturer hall to accommodate students.

Reexamine your logic ....
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by ElTommyBlaq(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07
blackaxe78:

Its not zeal please,

Suffering its called.

it's zeal my dear.. there are empty back seats but they decided to seat close to the lecturer so, they'll get the important points..

although if the sound system was good enough, they wouldn't have been sitting on bare floor..
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by eee777(m): 4:51pm On Dec 07
So suffer head & suffering is now zeal to learn. Mediocrity will never end in that country I think despite all the money
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by ElTommyBlaq(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07
Joshrob:
op stop misleading people, they choose to sit on the floor..there are chairs at the back but because they came late and want to hear what the lecturer is saying that's why they are sitting on the floor..
i guess they are 100l student and that's convocation hall..
delta state university have enough standard lecturer hall to accommodate students.

pls read my post again.. I clicked the photo.. was also in that same class!
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by rawpadgin(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07
Homeboiy:

Charles na big man

Always forming busy

U no go seem am oo

If no be say prestige na gal he for no come my house that day oo
na ur prestige lodge?
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by israelmao(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07
From hanging by the windows to sitting down on bare floor in lecture hall what a change!
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by attention007(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07
Modelqwen:
shocked

This is over crowding..
Na all of them dey uni so o..
Even those wey no knw wetin them
dey talk for class especially those ones @the back seat.

Meanwhile in my class (poly) we
no reach 200 in number,just for
better & condusive learning
environment.

Today we had an individual
presentation & enough time was
given & everyone was carried along.

Just imagine an individual presentation
in this class.

What's the name of the poly?
because years back when I was doing my OND we were about 600+ students in class and in my HND we were 200+ and 220 graduated.

It's a poly in same delta state

don't generalise abeg
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Homeboiy: 5:17pm On Dec 07
rawpadgin:
na ur prestige lodge?

She still go dsame day oo

Them no allow her de my house

Everyone won make e de him house[center][/center] grin
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by spencekat(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07
I could remember when I sat on the floor in 500Cap,FUTO during Eng.222 lecture.Thats was some years ago.FUTO students cannot pass through that now because of the way infrastructures are springing up there now.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by uzumakikush063: 5:42pm On Dec 07
Icon79:
Shameful! This is an eyesore!!

And Delta is supposed to be the richest state in Nigeria. Where's the oil money?
#Shame

O pari
bros no b so. all d money wy suppose dey ground dem people don theif am.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07
It's a compulsory course and so it's likely to see students get a convenient place to sit when all the chairs have been occupied and you can imagine the number of students in the class, the higher one goes the less the population in the class and lectures will be interesting in that way.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by fareed69(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07
GST Class
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by matrixme(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07
Zeal to learn bii tii bawo Nigerians have this peculiar way of enjoying suffering. So if a bigger hall that can accommodate all of them conviniently is built with A/C running and projectors with electricity to power those gadgets, the sky will fall abi? Or Satan will go and apologize to God.
Imagine if someone that ate day before yesterday's beans with kulikuli release some dangerous gases under that tensed environment, God of Mercy! You better don't let mediocrity become adapted to your skin color biko!!
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by kabaka1: 6:09pm On Dec 07
Icon79:
Shameful! This is an eyesore!!

And Delta is supposed to be the richest state in Nigeria. Where's the oil money?
#Shame

O pari

font blame Delta govt for this there is usually a limited capacity a class can per classbsession to avoid overcrowding like this. this is another case of greed and corruption in our system
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by joeye(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07
binsanni:
make person hear word jor shocked shocked
thing wey don dey happen tey tey, which one con be new today.
mitchew make i think small

I tire self oh... who didnt pass through this and was a science student in delsu.?
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by rawpadgin(m): 6:22pm On Dec 07
Homeboiy:

She still go dsame day oo

Them no allow her de my house

Everyone won make e de him house[center][/center] grin
grin
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Areaboyfriend(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07
If they don't admit you because the quota is full;you will complain, they admitted you, instead of managing and coming to lectures early, you would rather stay at home or wait for your gf that came visiting to leave before coming to class.
This is 100L and this type of crowd is expected.

Keep posting, by the time you get de accreditated, you will know yourself.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Adeoba10(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07
Opiletool:
See the ceiling fan self. The thing don tire.
Me b think say na only me see am.. D fan dey dance shoki.. .

1 Like

Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by GuntersChain(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07
haba this is too much for a class, how will you be able to know your course mate with this kind of population.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by ElTommyBlaq(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07
Naijaloaded and Others copied my post without credits... Jess... this is not fair..
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by discusant: 8:39pm On Dec 07
ElTommyBlaq:
This is a clear picture of students who have the total Zeal to learn.

Few students sitting on bare floor to receive CHM101 lectures In Delta State University Abraka, cc: Conv. Hall Campus III.

See more photos of Classes at 100L Science lecture hall.

source :http://primebaze.com.ng/2017/12/07/delsu-100l-students-receiving-lectures-sitting-bare-floor/

No be One Naija again? Everybody go hear nwi.

Others who see better say divide the country into many more governable countries.
Blind ones and crude oil patriots who are in the majority say no, a Saviour may emerge tomorrow to save Nigeria.

So why worry over these photos.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by julietnazzy(f): 8:49pm On Dec 07
na normal thing for 100level na. e no go be like this fr 300lvl.. the population wee reduce drastically.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07
This is a 100l class for those in sciences na. There are so many standard lecture halls with electronic board and air- conditions in that school of which I I had my lectures from second year to finals.
Truth is most Nigerian universities are like this for first year.
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Pylony: 9:09pm On Dec 07
This Reminds me of Hall "A1" back in the University of Jos, we pass through the same hell. cry

#GODsaveNIGERIAfromDECAY
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Uzyvicks(f): 9:40pm On Dec 07
It's normal abeg for we University in Nigeria
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by rezzy: 11:03pm On Dec 07
Glorified secondary school
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by professorchuks(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07
Oga poster. 45% of diz people aint students. Dey are still waiting for admission. Secondly, dey decided to b there to receive d lectures well. Convocation hall is 2storey building structure, it can contain more than diS, dey no won sit down for up. Dem won hear d lecturer. DELSU is better than many skuls in Nigeria, with fine structures. Stop posting nonsense
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by leanpad001(m): 4:41am On Dec 08
convocation hall 2 storey how surprising I was in the same hall too years ago and it was just a partially decked hall where some people can still sit up and see what's going on down abi dem don lift am to 2 storey nii lol...... truth be told it's just 100L by 200 they are in their different departmental classes not as crowded as this so till then they have to see those who beat the race to get there because I'm sure some student won't scale through this level nor be swear
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by kingsfire: 6:35am On Dec 08
Just leave all this camels
Seat full for back but they wan show say them serious.
After first semester all man go park well
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by Gospel201(m): 6:44am On Dec 08
kings09:
Wat a country
my dear... chai
Re: DELSU: 100L Students Receiving Lectures Sitting On Bare Floor by webngnews: 8:25am On Dec 08
Oh

(0) (1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N10,000 Prize For UNN Best Graduating Medical Student Causes Outrage (Photos) / Admission In Atbu Bauchi / FG Reverts The Decision To Upgrade Colleges Of Education To Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.