Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. (3199 Views)

2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / The New Method Of BMC (buhari Media Crew) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
It is evidently clear Buhari has lost it with the people even in Kano where he got 1.9m votes, the mojo is gone. BMC have been trying hard to sell 'mammoth' crowd narrative but, feelers on the ground tell a different narrative!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
By Gods Name this is his last tenure

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
By Gods Name this is his las tenure
Amen. Amin tsuma amin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by DLondonboiy: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Sarrki is this your definition of mammoth crowd?Lmao

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by RobbStark(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pls someone shud help me and tag berem, eggheaders and the rest of them BMC crew.
To defend trash no easy at all.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by decomaniaboss(f): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by decomaniaboss(f): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tdayof(m): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
At least be a man of dignity.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by xlander(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
tdayof:
At least be a man of dignity.
Rented small crowd on arrival. Then the actual kanawa response. Whatever you guys tried to spin as crowd is a far cry from the GMB mammoth crowd of Sai baba chanters!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Roidatom(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wow!
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
tuniski:

Rented small crowd on arrival. Then the actual kanawa response. Whatever you guys tried to spin as crowd is a far cry from the GMB mammoth crowd of Sai baba chanters!!!
[/s]

You should be ashamed of self deceit.... angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Continue living in denial! Your response should have said that post ain't true! Anything short of that, you are simply delusional.
An entry pix of small crowd amplified was truly watered by subsequent dismal showing.
Both buhari and Ganduje are failures!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by way2much: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
well, Op, believe what ever makes you sleep well at night..deep down ur heart, you know u are lying to your self and those that needs some consolation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
#letsEndbubutenurenow
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Is beremx still in this section because I de vex for her for the mess okorocha is committing in imo state

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Kokolet11: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
ruggedised:
Is beremx still in this section because I de vex for her for the mess okorocha is committing in imo state
chino chino
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Kokolet11: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]
grin lauretta onochie

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
chino chino
why do you always mistake me to be chino do I write nor sounds like him
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Kokolet11: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
ruggedised:

why do you always mistake me to be chino do I write nor sounds like him
Oga chino park well
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by fx45(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kokolet11:
grin lauretta onochie
That shameless man can never be Lauretta Onochie!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by DrDeji20(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
propaganda and lies dosent last forever, the old man succeeded in creating more enemies to himself than friends. he destroyed the living standards of Nigerians as a president than improving it.. history will repeat itself in 2019 when he will be defeated and jailed by Atiku. has anyone noticed that since he started fighting Atiku around September this year . Fulani herdsmen has been bombarding Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
RobbStark:
Pls someone shud help me and tag berem, eggheaders and the rest of them BMC crew.
To defend trash no easy at all.
Is Berem still working with BMC?
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
DrDeji20:
propaganda and lies dosent last forever, the old man succeeded in creating more enemies to himself than friends. he destroyed the living standards of Nigerians as a president than improving it.. history will repeat itself in 2019 when he will be defeated and jailed by Atiku. has anyone noticed that since he started fighting Atiku around September this year . Fulani herdsmen has been bombarding Adamawa state.
Amen
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by PHILipu1(m): 6:56am On Mar 06, 2019
tuniski:

I hope your eyes are cleared now and you know that the crowd was not rented?

How you guys were brainwashed to believe any northerner stand any chance against Buhari in the north without rigging still surprises me.
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by KunleyY19(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2019
tuniski:
It is evidently clear Buhari has lost it with the people even in Kano where he got 1.9m votes, the mojo is gone. BMC have been trying hard to sell 'mammoth' crowd narrative but, feelers on the ground tell a different narrative!

gringrin

I hope say your eye don clear now...
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2019
KunleyY19:

gringrin

I hope say your eye don clear now...

Congratz Nigeria is now eldarado.
Re: Buhari's Declining Popularity Evident In Kano Irresspective Of BMC Spins! Photo. by tuniski: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2019
PHILipu1:

I hope your eyes are cleared now and you know that the crowd was not rented?

How you guys were brainwashed to believe any northerner stand any chance against Buhari in the north without rigging still surprises me.

Rather how could anyone de-brainwash buharideens. Congratz anyway.

(1) (Reply)

More Reason There Is A Hidden Agenda Behind Cattle Colonies Establishment / Video: Buhari's Visit 2 Lekki Deep Seaport Brings Good News 2 Property Investors / Kemi Adeosun Pictured Thinking Deeply At A Meeting With Osinbajo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.