₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,023,634 members, 4,314,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018 at 09:03 PM

Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In (351 Views)

Free Presentation On Double Stemcell Live In Lagos! / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / Save And Natural Fat Loss. (live Testimonies) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Very very Urgent

Pls do you know any firsthand CREDIBLE NIGERIAN Testimonies on this phytoscience double stemcell and Snowphill products

Do you or anybody you know used this product to treat or Cure a Serious Sickness or disease
cos ive been hearing cases of People who even had terminal illness and had lost all hope but got better
I really need to know and be sure its not a scam or at least not as good as they say it is though i have been doing heavy research about it for a while now on the internet
I even heard consultants go to their office in Ikeja to buy drugs to administer to their patients in Private hospitals
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
pls do not hesitate to drop any comments you might be Saving a Life and maybe even Unnecessary cash
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by GraGra247: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
I've not seen any too. its only been those testimonies from the company home country that I suspect to be arranged.

I highly suspect the product. Most expensive in the market and yet you use it a whole month and feel no result.

Highly sweetened with suspicious sweeteners yet confirmed okay for diabetics by company. Really conflicting.
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
GraGra247:
I've not seen any too. its only been those testimonies from the company home country that I suspect to be arranged.

I highly suspect the product. Most expensive in the market and yet you use it a whole month and feel no result.

Highly sweetened with suspicious sweeteners yet confirmed okay for diabetics by company. Really conflicting.

we were even told of an experience of how a man had travelled out for the treatment of a liver problem and had to come back home since there was no cure despite having access to world class health care It was when he came back and was no hope he came across double stemcell and his condition improved imagine a terminal disease oh
that was the experience a member told us but we dont know how credible it is, if the story is made up then that would be VERY VERY WICKED OF THEM
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Pls anybody who knows anything about phytoscience should pls comment
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pls I take God beg una if you know any firsthand double stemcell testimony that has worked pls do not hesitate to share
Thank you
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Sewasaunt(f): 5:41am On Dec 16, 2017
...my mum used it for months though I warned her not to, but their flashy testimonies got to her. we spent so much (got each pack for 16,000 from their Ikeja office.)
It did not work, Nada, zilch, nothing.
She ditched it later on her own.
she might be an isolated case o but from sources and research, nah, it doesn't work.
profit is their main aim and they do well to advertise and promise mouth watering bonuses wt multiple sales.
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2017
Sewasaunt:
...my mum used it for months though I warned her not to, but their flashy testimonies got to her. we spent so much (got each pack for 16,000 from their Ikeja office.)
she might be an isolated case o but from sources and research, nah, it doesn't work.
profit is their main aim and they do well to advertise and promise mouth watering bonuses wt multiple sales.
What was wrong with your mum?
What illness or disease exactly
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sewasaunt:
Please I urgently need an answer to my question above

Why I ask is because i Personally know somebody that Used it and could read without glasses despite using them (glasses) for almost 15years and her hair was even fuller

what i want to know is if it is effective in terminal diseases and Illnesses like they Claim at their centers
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lalasticlala Sissy3, Dominique pls help move to Frontpage so as to get more comments

this information could be useful to not just me but a lot of people

(0) (Reply)

36 Year Old Woman Gives Birth To 14th Child For 14 Different Men / Be Watchful When Drinking Coca-cola Or Pepsi / Medical Attention Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.