₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,927,333 members, 3,967,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 05:51 PM

Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In (118 Views)

Free Presentation On Double Stemcell Live In Lagos! / Free Presentation On Double Stemcell Live In Lagos! / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07
Very very Urgent

Pls do you know any firsthand CREDIBLE NIGERIAN Testimonies on this phytoscience double stemcell and Snowphill products

Do you or anybody you know used this product to treat or Cure a Serious Sickness or disease
cos ive been hearing cases of People who even had terminal illness and had lost all hope but got better
I really need to know and be sure its not a scam or at least not as good as they say it is though i have been doing heavy research about it for a while now on the internet
I even heard consultants go to their office in Ikeja to buy drugs to administer to their patients in Private hospitals
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07
pls do not hesitate to drop any comments you might be Saving a Life and maybe even Unnecessary cash
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by GraGra247: 3:54pm On Dec 07
I've not seen any too. its only been those testimonies from the company home country that I suspect to be arranged.

I highly suspect the product. Most expensive in the market and yet you use it a whole month and feel no result.

Highly sweetened with suspicious sweeteners yet confirmed okay for diabetics by company. Really conflicting.
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08
GraGra247:
I've not seen any too. its only been those testimonies from the company home country that I suspect to be arranged.

I highly suspect the product. Most expensive in the market and yet you use it a whole month and feel no result.

Highly sweetened with suspicious sweeteners yet confirmed okay for diabetics by company. Really conflicting.

we were even told of an experience of how a man had travelled out for the treatment of a liver problem and had to come back home since there was no cure despite having access to world class health care It was when he came back and was no hope he came across double stemcell and his condition improved imagine a terminal disease oh
that was the experience a member told us but we dont know how credible it is, if the story is made up then that would be VERY VERY WICKED OF THEM
Re: Any Double Stemcell Testimonies? Pls Come In by Dacronym(m): 10:19am On Dec 12
Pls anybody who knows anything about phytoscience should pls comment

(0) (Reply)

Top 10 Myths About Safe Sex And Sexual Health / How To Use Your Stool To Ascertain Your Health Condition / Calories Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.