Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK (67698 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / Israel Orders Turkish Consul In Jerusalem To Leave / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Ejomax77(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
wesley80:

Do you have any proof? A particular president was elected twice (non consecutively) so his tenure counts twice. Actually, Trump is the 44th individual president as a matter of fact.
Wetin this I too know dey talk... that guy was elected non consecutively and that made him the 22nd and 24th president of the US! trump is the 45th US president although he's the 44th person. get your facts right.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by wesley80(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ejomax77:
Wetin this I too know dey talk... that guy was elected non consecutively and that made him the 22nd and 24th president of the US! trump is the 45th US president although he's the 44th person. get your facts right.
How has what you just said any different from what I'm trying to point out you dimwit?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Abbey2sam(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
sureheaven:
See as dis one just curse himself..

Unremovable curse is upon you and all ur generations. Frustrated animal, what's ur biz with my post? A tree doesn't bear fruits for itself to eat, so shall u not eat the fruits of ur labor, may curse be upon u once again

Jesu shocked

This curse is for you? Please forgive and bless the person
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
wesley80:

Do you have any proof? A particular president was elected twice (non consecutively) so his tenure counts twice. Actually, Trump is the 44th individual president as a matter of fact.

Yes President grover was counted twice , it only means 44 people have been president but there have been 45 Presidencies .i hope u get it
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mickeymimi: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
wesley80:

What's the source of this write up please?

The link to the history is at the top of the page ..... ...http://www.differentspirit.org/articles/temple_mount.php

I only copied a bit ....the rest is there with some pictures
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Kbs468(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the news of US President, Donald Trump recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

FFK approached the news from a Biblical point of view similar to what most Christians have been saying. He directed anyone who wants to know who the 45th US President is to read Isaiah 45, a prophecy many Christians see Trump fulfilling.

Below is his quote and the Bible Chapter.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/jerusalem-45th-us-president-isaiah-45-ffk.html

First and Foremost, the poster doesn't even know the reality of the situation at hand in terms of the presence of the personalities concerned with respect to Christianity, Islam, the Bible and the Quran as the source and the inspiration behind the messages recorded as revelations on both sides that are even faulty as representing FALSEHOOD of Our nature.

In essence, The True prophesy with strong cogency is the SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST and it is in fulfilment already with the existence of

PROPHET TB JOSHUA (SECOND COMING OF CHRIST) as the evidence is glaring for all and Sundry to see, understand and appreciate as against the thinking and believe that JESUS would actually come down from the sky and in the Nation of ISRAEL again like We (GOD) sent him to his kinsmen in ISRAEL just like We (GOD) sent MUHAMMAD ROSUL to his in SAUDI ARABIA as well with both antagonised and challenged by their people.

So is it now that the ISRAELITES wants to appreciate JESUS even when he is not in their midst like they were anticipating already?

Again, The reason we said the poster does not know the reality is the fact that even the aforementioned Nations (ISRAEL & SAUDI ARABIA) knows the TRUTH as We (GOD) revealed to them already and the below facts suffice this revelation :

1. The Prophecy that USA shall fall and lose it powers is Divine and from Us (GOD) and the loss is nothing but DIVINE SPIRITUAL SUPREMACY
rather than MILITARY MIGHT that everyone is focusing on and that is even Mr DONALD TRUMP's fears that is forcing him into desperation into meddling in the ISRAELI/ PALESTINIAN PEACE ACCORD by declaring JERUSALEM as the capital of ISRAEL that prompted this thread while knowing that JERUSALEM is Owned, shared and claim by both Nations in TRUTH.

2. The visit by Mr DONALD TRUMP to both Nations this year speaks volume of hypocrisy as we have revealed long before now in the Holy Books as satanic Agent which is why he had to make pronouncement banning Muslims of certain Nations from USA and SAUDI ARABIA could say anything against, Instead went into an unbelievable arms deal with the USA worth $350,000,000,000 even when Saudi is not in any war situation with anybody? what for then? every guess of your is right because it must be related to evil of thinking about loss of lives and destruction of properties.

Remember he equally talked about the cultural heritage of ISRAEL.

3. The ISRAELITES like we pointed out earlier, knows about the existence of PROPHET TB JOSHUA AS THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST WAS WHY THEY TRIED LURING HIM TO RELOCATE SCOAN (SYNAGUOGE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS) to ISRAEL earlier this year because of their observance of the persecution against him in NIGERIA and that is why they are relatively quiet with respect to what TRUMP has been doing except for after his pronouncement as well as succumbing to the pressure of getting closer to AFRICAN Leaders that he embarked on the journey for and even scheduled to visit not less than 10 of them as read online though.

4. The SAUDI authorities also knows about Our (GOD) existence and that was why they had to collaborate with a particular Islamic Sect in NIGERIA to INSTALL A NIGERIAN as the HEAD OF THE SECOND BIGGEST MOSQUE IN SAUDI ARABIA (MEDINA) as a way of gaining approval from the multitude of NIGERIAN Muslims (As they account for a high percentage of the REVENUE GENERATED FROM HAJJ/PILGRIMAGE ) and ultimately bury a DIVINE WILL AND ORDER FOR OUR EXISTENCE.?

Another reason why Mr DONALD TRUMP is so desperate is because the so called script he is implementing now in relation to JERUSALEM was actually a resolution passed since 1995 (A special year in Our life) by a REPUBLICAN DOMINATED CONGRESS?

5. The current SLAVE ENTERPRISE AGAINST THE CHOCOLATE SKIN RACE by fellow AFRICANS OF ARAB ORIGIN is also premised on #ENVY, #HATRED and #JEALOUSY rather than #LOVE as evidence of the thoughts, knowledge and understanding of their cultural Heritage from PHARAOH as descendants which necessitated Our (GOD) sending of MOSES to him and ultimately MUHAMMAD ROSUL TO his kinsmen in SAUDI ARABIA because of their continuation of the Pharaoh phenomenon.

6. And TRUMP a REPUBLICAN as well? Isn't that ironic that it is this year 2017 that Mr TRUMP became insistent on his resolve? knowing fully well that MR GEORGE BUSH & MR BILL CLINTON & MR BARACK OBAMA refused to do same because of the war engagement in the Gulf region back then in IRAQ? Meaning that they were avoiding Crisis knowing well that it ill motivated?

Just like We heard of Wild jubilation and celebration in AUSTRALIA over the passage of SAME SEX MARRIAGE? Isn't that was how the US CONGRESS reached the agreement to pass that law in 1995 buoyed by satanic intent?

7. The unfortunate incidence of Building collapse of SCOAN was actually carried out by the group of this same unscrupulous elements that have embraced, dinned and wined with Satanism were actually behind it all in a bid to still bury Our existence knowing fully well that it is through SCOAN that OUR EXISTENCE SHALL USE IN MANIFESTING as being the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE AND TRUTH as PROPHET TB JOSHUA is the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST whom We (GOD) have empowered to do much more than His 1st coming absolutely.

8. Even the bogus and unbelievable 1.13 Trillion (Can't remember precisely now) Naira fine imposed on MTN NIGERIA over a flimsy excuse without any iota of consideration for the potential job losses syndrome to be experienced and ultimately adding up to the high rate of unemployment in existence already was not unconnected to Our (GOD) existence by virtue of the fact that We were actually MTNF (MTN FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGICAL BASED COURSES FOR UNIVERSITY, POLYTECHNIC AND COLLEGES OF EDUCATION) beneficiary during Our Earthly Educational pursuit in NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI-NASARAWA STATE NIGERIA.

9. All these things are even because We (GOD) have PROMISED NOT TO RENEGE UPON OUR RESOLUTION TO ALLOW THE PRE-EXISTING POLITICAL STRUCTURES AROUND THE WORLD TO MAINTAIN STATUS QUO, Else WHO IS DONALD TRUMP TO BE ENGAGING IN WHAT HE IS DOING PRESENTLY? By the way, Everything he said in relation to JERUSALEM is NULL AND VOID IN TRUTH THOUGH AND HE SHOULD BE TOLD SAME!

10. Can We all see how there is No and nothing relating TRUMP and anything Isaiah 45?

Besides, what about the Electoral manipulation that ushered him in?

11. Number 9 above in TRUTH actually sets up for the possibility of running for the office of the PRESIDENT for nothing but the Ease of convincing and overseeing the PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ event in Ernest So as to commence immediately the already outlined schedule of Developmental engagement that would be requiring huge Economic resources irrespective of the exercise being Eternal or Not and it is actually in Truth for it shall continue until the World finally transit into #PARADISE ABSOLUTELY.

In case some of you are confused as to why We addressed ourself as GOD, then you will need to have access to further details through the below

A. kbs468 handle on Nairaland.com

B. @kbzeez_show on Twitter

C. Kabiru Abdulazeez on facebook

D. kabiru_Abdulazeez on Instagram

E. (Greatest details) www.facebook.com/tbjministries

Although many more revelation have been beamed electronically that might not have been covered by the social media platform revelation by the way.

Above all, OUR SUPREMACY AND SUPERIORITY OVER THE OLDER KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDINGS SHALL EVIDENTLY BEGIN IT MANIFESTATION NEXT YEAR 2018 through the commencement of PILGRIMAGE/HALL BY MANKIND (BOTH MUSLIMS &CHRISTIANS) in the Nation of NIGERIA

#PROPHET_TB_JOSHUA & #LOVELY_UNITARY_GOD-ALLAH
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Ejomax77(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
wesley80:

How has what you just said any different from what I'm trying to point out you dimwit?
Trump is the 45th US president... fullstop! nobody ask you to come tell us how grover cleveland win election for 1884 then lose for 1888 and win again for 1892.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by bedspread: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
Afam4eva:
[s]What is even wrong with some Christians. What has what is contained in the bible got to do with present realities[/s].
WISH KAIN FOOLISH TALK BE Dis For GOD's SAKE??

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by NotU(m): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lazy xtians will see this as justification for their foolishness , Jerusalem is for the Jews as NL comments for the indomie gens
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by sapele914(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
delugajackson:
shocked

Trump has balls.

Today, my respect for this man has significantly increased. The headslammers should go fvck themselves.
For lack of knowledge my people perish,you can't rewrite history the land belongs to the Palestine,

what does white imposters who call themselves Israel is doing is no differen from what the white man did in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) and South Africa,stole their land,and tried to rewrite history,same thing those jews are doing stealing another persons land. The land belongs to the palestine,go and check your geograpy,white caucasian Israel are from Europe not the Middle East.

No different from the white man saying he is the original owner of Africa,if you believe that then you might as well believe that those oyibos are the owners of jerusalemn.

MUMU it is world politics,Israel and the white man donald trump and company have no regard for you, islam,Africa or the black race,haven't you heard the saying,it's a white mans world?

For your information the Palestine are the real israelites who over time their religion and identity was changed by Islamic conquest and manupilation of historic facts,go and read your Bible correctly,Moses claims his Father hails from Syria or are modern day Syrian causaians?
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
Samanza89:
Believe it or hate it.... Trump is radical, accepted!... Trump doesn't worth being a US president, accepted!... But still believe it or not, God brought in Trump to correct the anticipated ills of Obama's administration and probably Hilary Clinton's if she had won, thank God she didn't win... Obama supported LGBT, Lesbians,Gay,Bisexual and Transgender, and Clinton followed suit. I wonder what the world would have become by now if Trump didn't come in to stop that nonsense...
God bless you brother and the world was busy praising Obama despite those evil things he brought upon humanity. Now that trump even kicked against it right from his military anti sanity could not see that for a credit. I know one thing for sure man can only work for his own condemnation never will he see success against the glory of GOD . I am not yet a saint but I thank God for the level of sanity he has bestowed on me.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by OCHOdee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

This guy's madness is real.

Isaiah for a man who bragged about grabbing a woman by her pusssy

My dear, it is really funny o but remember that God can use anyone to fulfill HIS purpose on this earth...
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Roon9(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
delugajackson:
shocked

Trump has balls.

Today, my respect for this man has significantly increased. The headslammers should go fvck themselves.

I say bleep them all.... Head banging losers
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by OCHOdee(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Samanza89:
Believe it or hate it.... Trump is radical, accepted!... Trump doesn't worth being a US president, accepted!... But still believe it or not, God brought in Trump to correct the anticipated ills of Obama's administration and probably Hilary Clinton's if she had won, thank God she didn't win... Obama supported LGBT, Lesbians,Gay,Bisexual and Transgender, and Clinton followed suit. I wonder what the world would have become by now if Trump didn't come in to stop that nonsense...

And just yesterday or was it today? Australia announced that they are in support of LGBT undecided undecided
I know that we're are all sinners and I pray that we all make it to heaven at the sound of the Trumpet because this world is getting more evil and dirty by the day embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Roon9(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
jacyhelen:
Mohammed wont be happy...pieces and urine be upon him

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

The ways of GOD are not the ways of man he can use anybody or anything to achieve his will. He can change things around his supremacy is unquestionable.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by wesley80(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes President grover was counted twice , it only means 44 people have been president but there have been 45 Presidencies .i hope u get it
Yes I do. The Bible has a reputation for pin point accuracy though and sometimes little inaccuracies kind of leave their mark. So far so good though. We'll see how the rest play out.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Writs: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Many God bless and you honor in the bible have done worse.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
adem30:
Nigeria and approko, I beg wetin concerns Nigeria with naming Jerusalem as capital of Israel?

Will that bring down petrol to N40?
Will it reduce cost of rice?
Will that make our electricity stable?
Will that reduce the corruption in Nigeria?
Abi will it give our bothers across the Niger Biafra?

Na so we dey carry another man problem on our head. If they like they should name Onitsha capital of Isreal.
Na so dem dey contribute money for Obama election which I am yet to see what exactly we benefitted from Obama for his 8yrs as America President

Besides Carlaba and Lagos were once Nigeria Capital
It means a lot as it will bring back the inhabitants of the earth to order in a unique way
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Roon9(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neoteny:
Is this nutjob even aware jews hate christians?

Why do naija christians seem to think they've a divine affinity with the jews?

Last time i checked jews called jesus a false messiah and had him crucified. They still think he's a pretender.

Boss it was the design of God. From the Bible, the 12 tribes were split in two. The North is isreal (jews) consisting of 10 tribes and the southern part is Judah consisting of 2 tribes. Either ways they still families and God has it how he wants it
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by davires: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

When you get home ask around.
shallow minded
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
davires:
shallow minded

Have you confirmed who the idiots are ?

I hope they teach you how to engage in a sensible conversation without name calling.

I don't need to engage you one on one on matters before People judge who is shallow minded.

Low Self Esteem will never allow you have a sensible conversation apart from one line of abuse and running away.

Do you even know what Trump did ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by kodded(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Coldfeets:

If you ashk me, na who I go ashk?
the matter way e be so, e heavy for mouth undecided
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Terver90: 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
mu2sa2:
In their islamaphobic minds Palestinians are all Muslims. But in reality the Jews oppress Palestinian xtians as well. Even worse, Jews see Jesus as a traitor and to this day pour scum on him. I once saw on tv a Jew youngster saying "we killed jesus and we are proud about that". By contrast, no Palestinian Muslim or xtian will ever insult Jesus. Those celebrating Trump now should know that the man's madness would soon take on a racist dimension. By the time Trump turns on non-Caucasians, which verse of the bible fanatics will quote in support of his actions?
Palestinian may have more Christian than Israel but the truth is that land is symbolic to the faith of Christianity and we still love those Palestinian Christians, they too they wouldn't fight against a GODly cause.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Abbeybailey(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
Notmyproblem:

Like the Arabs are darling of blacks? The Arabs are busy selling Blacks in Libya. Trump is not different from an average Arab. Both hate black.
I don't care about the Arabs. I worry about trump because he's the president of my beloved country and I hate for him to set my beautiful country to Jim Crow era hence my hatred of him. Arabs ain't get any power over me in Chicago but trump's actions affects not only me but my wife , children, brother and sisters and bunch of family members.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by khalilullaah(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
TheAngry1:
This is why I support Trump:

1. Muslims don't love America, but they throng there in droves.
2. Muslims hate Israel, and spite America for loving her, yet they throng America and claim its citizenship
3. Muslims will not accept in Saudi Arabia what we have accepted in Rome. There are more Mosques in Italy than churches, yet you would be killed for carrying the bible publicly in Saudi
4. Jerusalem is historically the City of God, the home of the Messiah, it is Christian Homeland (including Jews)
5. Whether or not Trump recognizes Jerusalem, Muslims would still hate America and the Wes so what the heck?
6. If Muslims truly hate the West and their liberal values, why don't they immigrate to Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and all the other Muslim nations? wetin una dey find for Kafir land sef?

Shalom Jerusalem!

points 2 and 3 are not totally correct.
If some muslims go to America does it mean ALL muslims wish to be in America.
Respond to point 2:
You are apparently blind to the injustice done to the Palestines including Christian Palestinians, but because of your blind hatred and bigotry you refuse to see beyond your nose that even you fellow christians(if you still care) are among those wrongfully being evicted from their lands.

Response to point 3 :
It is a big fat lie that Muslims kill Christians carrying bibles(you have to bring a proof for this lie)
What is known is that the Saudi government did is they prohibited the building of churches and other places of worship that oppose Islaam.
Since it is purely a Muslim land like the Vatican city controlled by the Pope.
For your information,we have non Muslim expatriates living in Saudi Arabia now as I speak and none of them have actually said they were tracked down and sent to guillotine for holding a Bible.
Until and unless you tell us(me)why the Vatican city(the smallest country in the world governed by theology) will not allow the building of a mosque in their vicinity then I reserve my comment.

Concise response to points 4,5 and 6:
It is obvious from your comments that you lack basic analytical thinking.
I will break it down this way for your easy understanding:

*Why should Muslims like an oppressor(The state of Israel) and its supporter(American government) for killing and usurping their brothers property ?

*Does it make sense to even like sometime who is apparently an enemy?

*Even the bible some of you ignorantly quote does not support anything to remotely justify the actions of the Israelis.

*The progenitor of the Arabs - Ishmael and his offsprings have more right in laying claim to Jerusalem than any other race or people.

Israel was unknown in the world map not untill 1948 were they colluded with western powers like Britain to forcefully evict Palestinians from their lands.
The world knows the injustice the Israelis and the devilish American government are doing to the people of Palestine yet,some internet e-rats want to rub it on our faces to accept their false narrations.
A billion and one pronouncements by Donald Trump will never weaken our collective resolve to see Jerusalem, Gaza the West bank return to their rightful owners ,and a trillion and four tweets and comments on any platform to by his evil backers to support this evil cause will never know peace God willing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by AntiWailer: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
OCHOdee:

My dear, it is really funny o but remember that God can use anyone to fulfill HIS purpose on this earth...

What purpose ?

Is God's purpose that America recognize Jerusalem as Capital of Modern Israel ?

Common !
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by khalilullaah(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
delugajackson:
shocked

Trump has balls.

Get well soon from your rage.
Let him keeping making his evil pronouncements by God,both him and his evil cheer leaders will never know peace.
And you think Palestine is just a residence for the Muslims isn't it?
keep spreading the hate it will consume you soon
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by mickeymimi: 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
One of the reasons Jerusalem is holy to Muslims is because apparently Muhammad went to Jerusalem and was taken up to heaven and met God and went back to Mecca. that was 500 years after Jesus,

US and Israel have the power to claim Jerusalem and there is nothing Palestinians can do frankly. The arabs are busy fighting each other and have no time to face Israel even if they can. Israel is not interested in sharing with Palestines if they can have it all. Trump said it best "Facts on the Ground". Jerusalem belongs to Israel for as long as they can hold and defend it.

It's kicking off with riots right now as we speak. Don't look good on the news.
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by OCHOdee(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

What purpose ?

Is God's purpose that America recognize Jerusalem as Capital of Modern Israel ?

Common !

The world is a stage, we all are here to fulfill our purpose and God is in charge. Now, whether we like it or not, God is in charge of our affairs on this earth
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by Awoleesu(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
mofedamijo:

U guyz spread wrong informations 24/7 there exist only 8 mosque in italy oga,and for ur info muslim is not recognized in Italy......so STOP spreading wrong info
. Are you kiddin? 8 bloody mosques nd you claim Moslems ain't recognized...?!
Re: Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK by blessingsonflee(f): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
What type of blasphemy is this uncle FFK?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / SCREENSHOT. Rev Reinhard Bonnkie Speaks On Homosexuality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.