Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania (26226 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame?

Nigerians are mostly to blame: often fraudulent.: 50% (30 votes)
Tanzanians are mostly to blame: too intolerant.: 49% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Checkout Africa’s First Underwater Hotel In Tanzania / How Is Life In Tanzania? / Welcome To Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 22, 2011
^^Na so my broda,all this one na beef.I know I gats nothing but love for my African brethren but their foolishness and its results are shocking and disappointing.Small time common Congo go dey for levels for us.Kenya ke and even Tanzania gan dey form o ga o.They should regard us with respect bad Nigerians or not.Kenyaa mschew nonsense,Kenya hehehe o ga o.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 123xyz(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nigerians are readily welcome in Kenya yet Kenya borders Tanzania in the south. Nigerians are the finest if you ask me (am a Kenyan). SO i think Tanzania has a problem.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by afrikanns: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2012
egoldman:

so we keep turning the left cheek abi ? tell that to the jews angry angry angry nna we need to teach this people some lessons jare,i repeat again idiagbo or abacha would solve this matter rather too quickly and this rubbish countries would come back to their senses at once,sometimes the only way to get peace is by going to "war" we need to stand our ground on this ,why should our own embassies issue visas to people from Kenya and Tanzania ?

@egold or watever !
We need to move on broda, use brain 2 suggest anoda wonderful pple d dead can neva be brought back to life odo o di. Idiagbon nd abacha had gone 4 life.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Sangarara: 7:25am On May 02, 2013
Mr Me too, I am a Tanzania, and I am very sorry for the predicament you went through at the entrance of my country,but without any intention of watering down your assertions, you will have done a fair presentation had you articulated your experience with the interior Tanzania, especially with the common people.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Sangarara: 7:32am On May 02, 2013
123xyz: Nigerians are readily welcome in Kenya yet Kenya borders Tanzania in the south. Nigerians are the finest if you ask me (am a Kenyan). SO i think Tanzania has a problem.

Do you honestly think Tanzania has a problem my dearest Kenyan, so this is how we speak of each other to far fetched neighbours, can you clearly explain this problem you are thinking about? shame on you.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Sangarara: 7:35am On May 02, 2013
naijabuff: WHY DO WE PROVIDE ASSITANCE TO COUNTRIES LIKE TANZANIA AND KENYA ,WHEN THESE DUMMIES TREAT NIGERIANS WITH SO MUCH DISRESPECT. IMAGINE BEING DENIED ENTRY INTO THEIR COUNTRIES SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE NIGERIAN? THESE ARE THE SAME TANZANIANS THAT NIGERIA DONATED FOOD AID TOO JUST A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO.

WHY SHOULD WE WASTE OUR LITTLE RESOURCES ON COUNTRIES THAT TREAT US WITH SUCH CONTEMPT.

KEEP IN MIND THE INDIVIDUAL WHO WROTE THIS PIECE IS A RESPECTED CATHOLIC PRIEST.
WE NEED TO DEMAND ACTION FROM OUR GOVERNMNET . COUNTRIES THAT TREAT NIGERIANS WITH CONTEMPT SHOULD BE BLACK LISTED AND NO AID PROVIDED TO THEM IN ANY WAY.

WE NEED TO LET THEM KNOW WUSSUP.

Have never heard of Tanzania getting food aid from Nigeria, can you prove your statement?
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Sangarara: 7:53am On May 02, 2013
kaisari: I'm originally from Tanzania, but every Nigerian I meet with thinks that I'm from Nigeria. They say I look Nigerian that's why I'm concerned with what's going on in Nigeria. I used to read about Nigerian politics, which is dominated by the military. Perhaps Nigeria could be better if there was no military involvement in their politics. I would like to visit Nigeria one day in order to change my view on this great African nation.

I have a few Nigerian friends here. and no one seems to think about going back there, for good. I have seen many Tanzanians returning to Tanzania after their education because of their desire to be a part of Tanzanian Dream. Nigeria's "strong" economy is probably owned by few multi-billionaires, while Tanzania's "weak" economy is under majority of Tanzanians, and that's the difference between the two. I have learnt how to didistinguish between the economy on paper and the real life economy. Education in all levels and healthcare is free in Tanzania. I would love to learn more about Nigeria.

My comrade Tanzanian, concerning free education and healthcare you have lied.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Hbuyosh(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria donating food to Kenya (and Tanzania)? When was that?
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by tpia5: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
For goodness sake what are nigerians doing in tanzania and why must they constantly wakabout in search of what exactly?

Na who send them message nah? See what greed and longerthroat is causing?

Its about time nigeria started advising nigerians who like perambulating to these other african countries, to stay there and forget about nigeria.

Before they sell us all!
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by peren: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
I feel really bad reading this post am not sure i would have wanted to go to TZ if i had seen this article.

Fast forward to 2014, Although we did not travel by road and hence we didn't have to face those policies( don't know if they still exist), but we were granted visa at the airport once, their immigration officer had acertained we were on holiday. However, in one resort where we weren't booked, we were just driving around and wanted to have dinner there, the man at the gate made a call after learning that we were from Lagos Nigeria and told us that they was no space in the resturant, that they had so many guests bla bla, politely though. Also i felt we were questioned a little more dan necessary at some places, by our African brothers n sisters, am not sure i blame them though, these resorts are mostly patronized my muzungus, they are probablly asking if we are lost as they are not very use to seeing black people take pleasure in such things. Anyway I guess this is some kind of progress
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Kelvin5214: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
I can't believe my ears, imagine Tanzanians, they can't even speak, look at poor, ugly people of Tanzania, Tanzania is a typical example of what the white men mean by saying Africans are wild animals, when they say so, they mean Tanzania, A country that whenever I tune to any channel to watch my favorite programs, and I see either Tanzanian music or their movies, I end up being angry coz of the nonsense being spoken and the useless setting of the movies., fucking country. You guys tend to copy Nigerian Music's this days why? It seems you guyz want to destroy my desire for music.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by researchwork: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2016
you must read this on Prevalence of Urinary schistomomiasis http://www.projectandresearchwork.com/136-2/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reactions As Trailers Disappear On Lagos Roads Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (photos / Container Truck Falls On Honda Accord, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / AirForce Training Helicopter Crashes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.