Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP (40402 Views)

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Abubakar Begging Crowd Not To Beat Him. / Lauretha Onochie Caught Using 2018 Kwankwanso Picture For Buhari Kano Rally / President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by senatordave1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Donkalio:
They are all hired crowd. Dont forget so soon that 2015 presidential election, PDP won in kano, but the result was change to favour the rullin APC, the INEC state commissioner was killed, along side his wife and children for tellin the TRUTH!
Presently, Rivers state has over 2million registered voters, to submerge 4 northern states includin kano, in 2019 presidential election. PDP POWER!
Most political crowds are hired my friend.seems youre a blockhead if not you will know that kano loves buhari more than any other state in nigeria including his area katsina.since 1999,kano has mostly been in the opposition except when kwankwaso narrrowly won the governorship.kani has always gone to buhari with at least 1.5 nillion votes meanwhile it has almost 5million voters.pdp has always used rivers state to stiffen kano votes and rivers right from 1999 has always had 2.4 million registered voters but gave obj 2million votes in 2003 and yaradua 2million in 2007,gej 1.8 million in 2011 which is suspicious.with buhari as incumbent,rivers,delta and other vote inflating statez would not churn out up to a million votes but kano will have 3 milion,bauchi,katsina and kaduna 2million each up buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by potent5(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
sapele914:
Mark my words mr man a few months ago you were shouting President Buhari was dead even your mentor fayose said he had proof,then after that Kanu came with his ipob noise making,now it is pdp and atiku that is sweeting you?come 2019 General Buhari will make history as the 1st President to win all the States in Nigeria,Atiku will not even win his own local government,that will mark his retirement from Politics Mumu perambulator from party to party.
I've marked your words. Now can you reason with the head God gave you. Did I mention Atiku?

I am not surprised Buhari is fidgeting and restless over Atiku. There are a hundred and one credible candidates who will give Buhari a run for his money.

We are not even in 2019 and there is massive defection from the party of lies, filial corruption, ineptitude, propaganda and crass incompetence.
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by Kingspin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kano, road, education or economy which one is important? In 2017, some people feel like been king ignorance... At what time will people start taking about development? I mean when politicians come you ask them what and what is their achievement?
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by Kingspin(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Kano, road, education or economy which one is important? In 2017, some people feel like been king ignorance... At what time will people start taking about development? I mean when politicians come you ask them what and what is their achievement
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by onatisi(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
sapele914:
President Buhari is the last breed of the Kaduna Mafia go and check your short history you do not know how dangerous General Buhari is?he even gives you an insight when he said I jailed people and I was jailed so nothing is new.
the last breed of the kaduna mafia grin
ok i have heard you
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by mmsen: 11:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
Alariiwo:

Why are igbos campaigning for Atikuchukwu? Is he referendum or the biafra Dilector Kanu promised them??

Why can't igbos face one course and see it to fruition.. from GEJ till 2019 to Biafra or death to Atiku 2019.

Una no dey shame? Everyone now sees you lots as jokers

Why are you talking about Igbos when this thread is about Buhari's visit to Almajiristan?
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by unphilaz(m): 11:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
madridguy:
PDP IS DEAD and 1 Million Atiku cannot see half time draw against Sai Baba. According to a poster here in another thread, he said and I quote " PDP is the dead but some hungry members of the party need Atikuchukwu to foot their bill " since he has some cash to throw away.

Sai Baba anyday anytime.

Hi madridguy just quoted to see you 2019
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari saw how angry Kano people were, he quickly pleaded for patience.
It too late to be patience with Buhari's corrupt cabals and APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by deomelllo: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Jolar101:
Buhari saw how angry Kano people were, he quickly pleaded for patience.
It too late to be patience with Buhari's corrupt cabals and APC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by opuada331(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=muykem post=63071271]Buhari will win 2019 by nothing less than 70%. Mark my word. [/quote go and sit-down Buhari can't win Election in Nigeria again, this is not 2015...the political calculations have change nobody should deceive you that he's popular again
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by Yyeske(m): 2:08am On Dec 08, 2017
nedu666:
come oga abi madam i hope u are taking records of those posting, because salary is per post. stalwet, prowaker , python, yyeske have made the most post today. when u are tired hand over to dummy abi domelo or madridguy. last last its three naira a post. five naira for openin thread
Who be this one again?
Back to topic, Atiku is dead on arrival, let him go spend his money because PDP members including IPOB miscreants need to pay some bills.
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by madridguy(m): 3:13am On Dec 08, 2017
I know by then you will run away.

unphilaz:

Hi madridguy just quoted to see you 2019
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by PHILipu1(m): 5:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
All Atiku just needs to do is to steal some votes from Buhari in the core northern states and he's good to go.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
And you think that Atiku and PDP can rig the south like in the past?
PDP no longer have the army,police,dss,inec etc under it's control and i can tell you that votes even in south-east will be share 50/50 between APC and PDP.
The just concluded Anambra election should show you wharf rochas expect in 2019.
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by PHILipu1(m): 5:33am On Dec 08, 2017
onatisi:

that is what ppl dont understand
many are still sitting down saying tinubu will deliver the south west and buhari will win the north
they have forgotten that the dynamics of 2015 is no longer there
south west will be split ,same with the north , i doubt if the south east will give apc their bloc votes .
atiku may get the ticket and he may not
but one thing is certain, any northerner presented by pdp will definitely have a lot of sympathy votes.
many things are happening underground and consultations are really ongoing.
the pdp convention is what everyone is waiting for to see the outcome
Just like Anambra election showed us.
Without the army,police,dss,inec etc,PDP will not be able to rig south-east or even the south like in previous election.

The votes in the south will be share 50/50 between APC and PDP.

Think two way and don't think one side.

If you think that PDP will try in the north,also think that APC will try in the south now that they are incharge and have people in the government from the south that will deliver votes from the south not like in 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by chimeziedickson: 6:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku might pull a suprise!!!!!
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by tete7000(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2017
potent5:
Buhari claims to have Kano in his pocket. It's not a surprise that the same Kano is the epitome of what is wrong with the North: illiteracy and almajiri.

Because Buhari had the illusion that no one would muster the courage to contest against him and so he started getting power-drunk even disregarding clear constitutional provisions.

He hasn't seen anything yet. 2019 is already by the corner. He won't know what hit him in that election.

Modified.

He said if the election is free and fair, he will win. Meaning, when he doesn't win, he will as usual say the election is rigged even when he is the umpire. That shows how clueless, ignorant and deluded the man is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by newslifeop: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by robosky02(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2017
ok

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by stev120(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
this man is a Bleep all is fucking speech is hell either blaming or pleading....i could still remember all Jonathan speech is filled with list of achievement
with buhari failure apc is already campaigning for pdp. ...
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by freekick: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2017
5% for where? e wan steal am ni.
haffaze777:

thank me for dis correction, atiku won't get 5% here in Ogun state

Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by GraciousGates: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by nwatthu(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2017
keeping deceiving urself...2019 will shock u
madridguy:
PDP IS DEAD and 1 Million Atiku cannot see half time draw against Sai Baba. According to a poster here in another thread, he said and I quote " PDP is the dead but some hungry members of the party need Atikuchukwu to foot their bill " since he has some cash to throw away.

Sai Baba anyday anytime.
Re: Buhari: Kano Crowd Not Reflection Of 2019 — PDP by AngryNigerian(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
madridguy:

Sai Baba anyday anytime.

The bolded...
Guy, you are filled with the spirit of betNaija! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Far From Me If You Cross Over, Fubara Urges Wike / #EndSARS: Where Are The Bodies & Where Are They Buried - MC Oluomo / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.