Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital (1004 Views)

Egypt Is Building A New Capital City / Israel's new helmsman: Profile of PM Naftali Bennett / Israel's New "Nation-state" Law Makes Arab Citizens "Permanent Foreigners" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by sirlegend: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
- US President, Donald Trump, has announced the official recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital by his country

- He has since directed that the US Embassy be moved to the holy city

lists 7 major facts about the city everyone should know about Jerusalem

President Donald Trump, on Wednesday, December 6, has announced that Jerusalem would now be recognized as the capital of Israel by the United States of America (USA).

BBC reports that Trump announced the decision in a speech at the White House on Wednesday, December 6.

Announcing the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is a move that could fuel tensions in the Middle East as the international community does not recognize the sovereignty of Israel over all of Jerusalem.

See the 7 important facts about Jerusalem below!:

http://www.ilovebiafra.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=582

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by honniemail(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Noted..
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by ipobarecriminals: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
honniemail:
Noted..
wetin u noted in dis mushroom. news.
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by SalamRushdie: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2017
All I can say is God bless Isreal , God bless the new Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by Abbeybailey(m): 5:23am On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All I can say is God bless Isreal , God bless the new Jerusalem
Misplaced priority. The last I checked, you are a Nigerian and what about God blessing your country. You have no stake in what goes on in Isreal as you have no stake in America but your obsession is sickening. Your country is sinking and you are blessing Isreal instead of praying for your country to step up in comity of Nations. What a shallow thinker you are.
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by SalamRushdie: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Misplaced priority. The last I checked, you are a Nigerian and what about God blessing your country. You have no stake in what goes on in Isreal as you have no stake in America but your obsession is sickening. Your country is sinking and you are blessing Isreal instead of praying for your country to step up in comity of Nations. What a shallow thinker you are.

Its not misplaced priority please..the thread was about Jerusalem ...I pray for Nigeria everyday but I know Nigeria can never progress with Buhari in power so we must make sure he leaves first

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by ifyan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
@DalamRushdie to Abbeybailey

Na finishing blow be that.

Though no loose hope, when there is life there is hope.
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by Abbeybailey(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes, you pray for the Titanic and you spend all your energy on a country that you have never step your feet on while your own country is going down the sewage. At least, I am vigorously engaged in America unlike you with your unhealthy fetish about a country thats several thousands miles away from you. You will never see me spend all my energy on other countries like I do on America.
SalamRushdie:

Its not misplaced priority please..the thread was about Jerusalem ...I pray for Nigeria everyday but I know Nigeria can never progress with Buhari in power so we must make sure he leaves first

2 Likes

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by SalamRushdie: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Yes, you pray for the Titanic and you spend all your energy on a country that you have never step your feet on while your own country is going down the sewage. At least, I am vigorously engaged in America unlike you with your unhealthy fetish about a country thats several thousands miles away from you. You will never see me spend all my energy on other countries like I do on America.

I am very happy for all of you that have found a home in America and more even happy you are all enjoying the benefits that come with God driven leadership as delivered by President Donald Trump the greatest .Enjoy a greater America Abbey

4 Likes

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by Abbeybailey(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Your junk is bothering on mental sickness to be candid with you. The problem with you is that you don't think before you post the tripe you are posting. Been successful for a long time in America before the advent of the charlatan in power. No matter who the president is, people like me will always succeed because I have done a good work and the good man above has been good to me. The worthless pig will be a dark spot on America and he will leave the Oval Office in disgrace. It's 6.12am in Chicago now and just seeing it on my twitter page that the racist pig approval rating is 32% which is the lowest in America history. I bet you wouldn't know that from the sinking titanic.
SalamRushdie:

I am very happy for all of you that have found a home in America and more even happy you are all enjoying the benefits that come with God driven leadership as delivered by President Donald Trump the greatest .Enjoy a greater America Abbey

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by SalamRushdie: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Your junk is bothering on mental sickness to be candid with you. The problem with you is that you don't think before you post the tripe you are posting. Been successful for a long time in America before the advent of the charlatan in power. No matter who the president is, people like me will always succeed because I have done a good work and the good man above has been good to me. The worthless pig will be a dark spot on America and he will leave the Oval Office in disgrace. It's 6.12am in Chicago now and just seeing it on my twitter page that the racist pig approval rating is 32% which is the lowest in America history. I bet you wouldn't know that from the sinking titanic.

Another false poll taken during the false satanic backe speculation that Trump colluded with the Russians ...The doctored polls have never been a friend of Trump abi is it not the same polls that gave Hillary a 98 percent chance of winning the presidency just days to the elections..I bet you the next approval rating poll would be alot better fro Trump and mist importantly second term is hugely Guaranteed by Gods grace ..Abbey if you were comfortable in the past its mean that you will be a lot more comfortable now that the economy is doing well .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by Abbeybailey(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another false poll taken during the false satanic backe speculation that Trump colluded with the Russians ...The doctored polls have never been a friend of Trump abi is it not the same polls that gave Hillary a 98 percent chance of winning the presidency just days to the elections..I bet you the next approval rating poll would be alot better fro Trump and mist importantly second term is hugely Guaranteed by Gods grace ..Abbey if you were comfortable in the past its mean that you will be a lot more comfortable now that the economy is doing well .
Go seat your jungle a*s down. I have spent 90% of my life in US and you are in Nigeria loving a Klannish racist pig who doesn't give a Fvck about people like you in a third world. To trump, you are just an African subhuman mongrel but your idiocy won't let you admit that. With people like you, no wonder Nigeria is a mess because your priorities are misplaced. Instead of working to make Nigeria better, you are using your energy to boost a 71 year old demented racist pig whose KKK followers will lynch you in a second without any remorse. You wouldn't know that because your brain is not functioning enough to think beyond the propaganda you are being fed daily by trump hate machine. How come over 90% of African Americans and Nigerian Americans are against your mini lord trump. Because they know he's an abberation and abomination on a beautiful country we love dearly.
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by honniemail(f): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wetin u noted in dis mushroom. news.

Wat is ur own sir Is it ur noted?
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
smiley cheesy angry embarassed wink sad
honniemail:

can we undecided
honniemail:

can we see at one corner
Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by fastguy10: 5:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Go seat your jungle a*s down. I have spent 90% of my life in US and you are in Nigeria loving a Klannish racist pig who doesn't give a Fvck about people like you in a third world. To trump, you are just an African subhuman mongrel but your idiocy won't let you admit that. With people like you, no wonder Nigeria is a mess because your priorities are misplaced. Instead of working to make Nigeria better, you are using your energy to boost a 71 year old demented racist pig whose KKK followers will lynch you in a second without any remorse. You wouldn't know that because your brain is not functioning enough to think beyond the propaganda you are being fed daily by trump hate machine. How come over 90% of African Americans and Nigerian Americans are against your mini lord trump. Because they know he's an abberation and abomination on a beautiful country we love dearly.
My friend go n sit down
U dnt go any where,u r nt a honest person
I bet u never cross Cameroon talk of American
And which Nigeria Americans r against Trump ?
Continue deceiving ur self

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Facts You Should Know About Jerusalem, Israel’s New Capital by Abbeybailey(m): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Bozo, I am in your village.
fastguy10:

My friend go n sit down
U dnt go any where,u r nt a honest person
I bet u never cross Cameroon talk of American
And which Nigeria Americans r against Trump ?
Continue deceiving ur self

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump 'Caught Having Sex With Waitress In Corridor' During Meeting / Trump Tweet In 2013 That Is Trending In The USA / Youths Turns House Of Malian President To Playing Ground (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.