Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) (1244 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
Please, let's be careful of the Kind of lady we plan to Marry.

On June 2015, during my Final Year in one of the Nigerian Universities, I met this lady(Course mate) on Facebook, when we started introducing ourselves, we discovered that we were course mates.

I invited her to my place as I stay very close to the School and she honoured my invitation.

I offered her a drink and we wondered why we don't know each other even when we had spent 4years in the same department. After she had finished drinking, I inquired about her relationship status.

She earnestly told me that she was into a serious relationship. I also told her that I was into a relationship too and I love my gf who is now an Ex. I tried to raise another topic but at the end of every topic she comes up with the relationship stuff.

Few minutes before she left my home, she Confessed to me that she loves me but I should bear in Mind, that, even if we start up a relationship, that it won't go beyond the four walls of the university as she will get married just immediately after our graduation. I was dumb founded, I accepted her mouth watering offer but became suspicious when she told me that I would have to go for my Hiv Test and Check my Genotype too.

Though, I had had all my Exs check their status previously, I had never checked mine and I never knew a day like that would come. I swallowed my fears and went to a lab n checked my HIV status and Genotype. My HIV was Negative and My Genotype was AA and blood group 0+. I called her and informed her about my result and she didn't waste time before storming my lodge. She also presented her HIV status and her Genotype. Her Genotype was AS and I smelled another Danger.

We made love all through the night and it continued afterwards. She always comes at my beck and call and sometimes she comes without notifying me. She had met my gf at home one of those days but my gf never complained as she was aware that girls always chew gum me.

One of the nights, I decided to browse through her phone, Lo and behold, I saw her wearing the same ankara cloth with her so called boyfriend. I quired her before She decided to open up to me that she was married but they're yet to do their white wedding.

I asked her why she was cheating on the man and she told me that the man was old and too religious. (Truly, the man I saw on the picture was very old) In addition, she told me that he was not satisfying and the Distance was another thing.

I asked her, what would happen to my baby in case she conceives, she told me, she would travel to abuja and make love to the Man and the Man will take the responsibility. I told her, how our culture forbids us to meet a married woman. She said I should kneel down that she would pray for me. I knelt down and she prayed. After praying, we continued to have Sex.

She always makes sure that I cum inside her even when she is just giving me a head. After that night, I told her, how I would call her the next day to inform her about my decision concerning the relationship.

The next day, I called her and I told her that I won't involve myself in such evil again. She was angry with me. We had an urgent break in school then, I traveled down to Lagos and I didn't even care to know her way about. When school resumed, I met her and I discovered there was a change in her. I told my friends and they admonished me to ask her. I couldn't ask her about that.

After our project defense, we went our separate ways. Just few months after we parted ways, she called me to inform me about her white wedding. She sounded very tired just like a pregnant woman, the day she called, I was with a lady who overheard our conversation and confirmed to me that she was pregnant.

I didn't want that to disturb me bcz I just finished school and I wouldn't want to destroy somebody's marriage for my past mistake. I didn't attend her wedding and we excommunicated ourselves.

It was on May 2016, when I was in nysc camp that she called me that she had delivered. I wondered why she had to call me of all ppl that she had delivered. We had never talked since I refused to attend her wedding.

I quickly told her that I will call her back some minutes letter. I left the Lecture hall and called her, it was a difficult question to ask but I just had to ask her that question to clear my doubt.

I asked her, if the baby belongs to me and she felt insulted and ask me to check the last time we made love and relate it to the day she gave birth. I apologized and cut the call.

I am still not certain if that baby belongs to me or her husband. I need your suggestion but know that I am not going to ask her about the baby. But I would do so in time to come.

Ignore my grammars
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by makydebbie(f): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2017

She said I should kneel down that she would pray for me. I knelt down and she prayed. After praying, we continued to have Sex.

Hahahaha, I've never heard this sort of fuckery before. grin
Una sanctify the sex abi wetin? grin

Pray tell, she said she has given birth right? How many months old is this baby?

Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by AryEmber(f): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
You didn't want to destroy someone's marriage or you were not to ready shoulder your responsibility? Rubbish! Just know you were a sperm donor!
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by Prince4945(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
This is super storyyyy, a life of strive and sorrow, this is super story , of good food and housing,

Where there's pressureeeeeee and goooood tasteee

Gegedum gegedum dum..

Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by donstan18: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
b
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
P
e
n
c
i
l
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
AryEmber:
You didn't want to destroy someone's marriage or you were not to ready shoulder your responsibility? Rubbish! Just know you were a sperm donor!

I am the only Son and my ppl are willing to welcome any baby from me.

Not about the responsibility but about her, beside, I was not sure if the pregnancy belongs to me and raising such issues may destroy her marriage.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by donstan18: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:
She said I should kneel down that she would pray for me. I knelt down and she prayed. After praying, we continued to have Sex.

She always makes sure that I cum inside her even when she is just giving me a head.

Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by Nedfed(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Only sevilla cut my ticket of #3m yesterday, and my pastor av warned me severally to stop betting but work harder that my future is bright.
Just confused either to stop or neva to give up

Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by ipobarecriminals: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
confusionist tale.U dey do Nysc and at d same time in lecture room...U knw dat the girl is married and u still pour ur kunu inside her.Supposed u somersault 7 times,groan nkoh?.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by AryEmber(f): 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:

I am the only Son and my ppl are willing to welcome any baby from me.

Not about the responsibility but about her, beside, I was not sure if the pregnancy belongs to me and raising such issues may destroy her marriage.
Do the needful then, not because I believe you deserve the kid but because the poor man deserve to be rid of such lady
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
AryEmber:
Do the needful then, not because I believe you deserve the kid but because the poor man deserve to be rid of such lady

No, she had good reason to do that. The distance was too much. I don't want to partake in such and I am not sure if I am responsible.

The last time we made love was on June and she called me probably on may 2016.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin what an irony, ur profile pic says safe sex hahahahah, if ur story is true u have been used, d husband is impotent/AS.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
confusionist tale.U dey do Nysc and at d same time in lecture room...U knw dat the girl is married and u still pour ur kunu inside her.Supposed u somersault 7 times,groan nkoh?.

Nysc do organize workshop sir. You're the confusionist here or an illiterate
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by ipobarecriminals: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Nysc do organize workshop sir. You're the confusionist here or an illiterate
Kid.U are probably in ur mama belle by d time i round off my Nysc..kidu cook up the tale hoping for FP..Persin even pray for u b4 u dive in.Just pray the old man nor curse u
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Kid.U are probably in ur mama belle by d time i round off my Nysc..kid

Smiles
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
yeyerolling:
grin what an irony, ur profile pic says safe sex hahahahah, if ur story is true u have been used, d husband is impotent/AS.
. I think you might be right.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
yeyerolling:

I am still trying to found out if she has been able to have another baby.

I don't have her contact and she doesn't come on Facebook.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by Gofwane(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
makydebbie:

Pray tell, she said she has given birth right? How many months old is this baby?
i tire for the op. Prayer before fvcking? Not just fvcking but fvcking another man's wife. Chai!!!!!
God is truly a merciful God.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by donstan18: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Kid.U are probably in ur mama belle by d time i round off my Nysc ..kidu cook up the tale hoping for FP..Persin even pray for u b4 u dive in.Just pray the old man nor curse u

RIP Nysc

Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
makydebbie:

She delivered some months later.

Which invariably confirmed the fact that she was pregnant during her wedding and she had earlier told me that her husband was too religious and wouldn't want to involve in any sexual intercourse with her until after the wedding...
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by BornAgainMay: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Gofwane:
i tire for the op. Prayer before fvcking? Not just fvcking but fvcking another man's wife. Chai!!!!!
God is truly a merciful God.

It was a mistake sir, she deceived me, I told my family and they wanted to go looking for her but I refused to tell them abt her place.

I think if the baby belongs to me, he will definitely locate me some day.
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by Gofwane(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:

It was a mistake sir, she deceived me, I told my family and they wanted to go looking for her but I refused to tell them abt her place.

I think if the baby belongs to me, he will definitely locate me some day.

toh, just pray for the best
Re: Does The Pregnancy Belong To Me?(confession) by AryEmber(f): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
BornAgainMay:

No, she had good reason to do that. The distance was too much. I don't want to partake in such and I am not sure if I am responsible.

The last time we made love was on June and she called me probably on may 2016.
The reasonl is acceptable if she and the man agreed on an open relationship, if not, she's a disgrace

Weirdest Wedding Ever? Brides Marry Trees In Bizzare Mass Wedding (photos) / Lady Determines To Sleep With Any Guy; As She Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Mama (p / Slay Queens,beware!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49