₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,926,061 members, 3,962,797 topics. Date: Monday, 11 December 2017 at 10:35 AM

My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed (821 Views)

New Secret To Make Money Online Revealed [proofs Included] / Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 7:28pm On Dec 07
The greatest internet scam all started for someone say to us, Making money online is easy. How true is this? Ofcourse we have so many means here and there like bitcoin mining and trading, email marketing, freelancing, software developing, blogging e.t.c. Trust me guys, pulling a tangible amount from the internet takes a whole lot of time if you're a starter. Now let me share my little story.

I'm an internet freak, I use the internet every hour everyday. The mentality my peeps have on me is that, as a guy who is always surfing the net, i should be able to browse for free, earn money online, hack websites and all those cool stuffs but my case was different. I found it so hard doing all these especially that making money part.

Far back January - May, there was this fiverr craze where people will come out and narrate how they make money, I'll just yimu and think its a lie.

I only used fiverr as an example, there are other platform where people earn and share testimonies but all i ever did was to yimu, without giving it a try.

Bitcoin came also, i even promised heavens that i will never invest in bitcoins based on what MMM did, may my 40k rest in peace.... I would always look for reasons why a new method is a scam instead of looking for ways why its working.

Fast forward today, I have two sources of income
1. Bitcoin: everyone knows about this so no need explaining
2: NettGame: This is the new deal, not so popular but trust me on this one, i've pulled out close to 120k from them since their arrival this year.

When i first heard of nettgame, I thought it was just some kind of online game where people will just earn money by playing it, I got it all wrong, its an investment simulation platform where returns are immediate. Did i say immediate? Yes, i mean it

So i'll be your personal guide on these two things.
If you want to learn any particular thing about Bitcoin or NettGame, feel free to quote me

MODIFIED: Those guys saying its a scam should just leave it for me alone... Making money online is not for everyone.
PS: If what fetches you money doesn't take your time, it carries a little risk #Fact
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by LadySarah(f): 8:14pm On Dec 07
hello
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by nyxcel(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07
Alright lets learn more about the netgame and bitcoin
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07
How is it done
SilverG33k:
The greatest internet scam all started for someone say to us, Making money online is easy. How true is this? Ofcourse we have so many means here and there like bitcoin mining and trading, email marketing, freelancing, software developing, blogging e.t.c. Trust me guys, pulling a tangible amount from the internet takes a whole lot of time if you're a starter. Now let me share my little story.

I'm an internet freak, I use the internet every hour everyday. The mentality my peeps have on me is that, as a guy who is always surfing the net, i should be able to browse for free, earn money online, hack websites and all those cool stuffs but my case was different. I found it so hard doing all these especially that making money part.

Far back January - May, there was this fiverr craze where people will come out and narrate how they make money, I'll just yimu and think its a lie.

I only used fiverr as an example, there are other platform where people earn and share testimonies but all i ever did was to yimu, without giving it a try.

Bitcoin came also, i even promised heavens that i will never invest in bitcoins based on what MMM did, may my 40k rest in peace.... I would always look for reasons why a new method is a scam instead of looking for ways why its working.

2: NettGame: This is the new deal, not so popular but trust me on this one, i've pulled out close to 120k from them since their arrival this year.

When i first heard of nettgame, I thought it was just some kind of online game where people will just earn money by playing it, I got it all wrong, its an investment simulation platform where returns are immediate. Did i say immediate? Yes, i mean it

If you want to learn any particular thing about Bitcoin or NettGame, feel free to quote me

MODIFIED: Those guys saying its a scam should just leave it for me alone... Making money online is not for everyone.
PS: If what fetches you money doesn't take your time, it carries a little risk #Fact
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by mishack94: 8:43pm On Dec 07
SilverG33k:

interested in the nettgame, what is it all about how does it work
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 9:03pm On Dec 07
Oyekanbiwale:
How is it done
mishack94:
interested in the nettgame, what is it all about how does it work
Oyekanbiwale:
How is it done

Its a very simple stuff, you'll be given two ways to play or invest
1. Free mode
2. Paid mode

The free mode, you're free to play with virtual amount, this is just to know how it works, once you have mastered the art or playing, when to play, how much to invest, what the return will give... your earnings on free mode cannot be withdrawn

The paid mode is my favorite, this is where you play with real money, its not in anyway different from free mode, the only difference is your account will be switched from demo to real.... My android phone is down, I'll upload screenshots of my earnings later

If you need the app, download it @ www.nettstack.com/nett/nettgame.php
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by topsam1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07
Ok
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 12:30am On Dec 08
Is there any possibility for us to lose, or is it like betting
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 3:49am On Dec 08
Oyekanbiwale:
Is there any possibility for us to lose, or is it like betting
I don't want to use the word betting, because you will be given a winning probability, the higher the probability, the more likely you're going to win

I personally choose 70% upward winning probability, it reduces the risk of losing
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by rothmas21(m): 5:55am On Dec 08
Are you the owner of the Nettgame app ?

Secondly, how does it work ?
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 6:37am On Dec 08
Like how many times do u win in 10 times after using d 70% upward
SilverG33k:

I don't want to use the word betting, because you will be given a winning probability, the higher the probability, the more likely you're going to win

I personally choose 70% upward winning probability, it reduces the risk of losing
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 7:06am On Dec 08
What about d bitcoin u are talking about
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 7:07am On Dec 08
We need payment proof
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Lalakas: 7:37am On Dec 08

How do you get it done? Go to the site, click on join now, select Nigeria as your country register with just your email and date of birth, just choose any year. Ones you submit go to your email and verify your email, your referral link will be sent.

Start earning.
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 8:13am On Dec 08
Lalakas:

How do you get it done? Go to the site, click on join now, select Nigeria as your country register with just your email and date of birth, just choose any year. Ones you submit go to your email and verify your email, your referral link will be sent.

Start earning.
Payment proof
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 12:48pm On Dec 08
Oyekanbiwale:
Like how many times do u win in 10 times after using d 70% upward
I win at least 7 - 8 times out of 10, its just that my pay will be low, buy guess what, i'll always gain no mater how low my profit is.... play the free mode by urself, you will understand what i'm saying better
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 2:14pm On Dec 08
I took my payment proof down cus of scammers, they send a link to me hours ago, I almost fell for it, how they got my phone number I don't know
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 2:28pm On Dec 08
rothmas21:
Are you the owner of the Nettgame app ?

Secondly, how does it work ?

Oh no, i am not the owner, how many Nigerians can singlehandedly create financial apps like that? few if not none.

The app works by using either your real money or virtual money to play, when you use real money, you'll earn real money and can also withdraw it, but when you use virtual money, you cannot withdraw it, virtual accounts(demo accounts) are just like practice accounts, i could remember i played practice accounts for months before i finally got 5k to deposit
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Chizeks0104(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08
Is it just based on luck
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by diamonderic: 3:57pm On Dec 08
Scam alert. I almost fell for it. Please take a look at the Ops payment proof. Today is Dec 8, the op has a msg for Dec 9 and 10. He lives in the future. Lol
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 5:28pm On Dec 08
diamonderic:
Scam alert. I almost fell for it. Please take a look at the Ops payment proof. Today is Dec 8, the op has a msg for Dec 9 and 10. He lives in the future. Lol
I intentionally changed my date cuz of a paid app i installed yesterday, bruv don't even bother.... I really can't type much, small time they will start tagging me as a scammer.

I don't even feel like updating the thread again self
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by diamonderic: 5:40pm On Dec 08
SilverG33k:

I intentionally changed my date cuz of a paid app i installed yesterday, bruv don't even bother.... I really can't type much, small time they will start tagging me as a scammer.

I don't even feel like updating the thread again self
Op you know i had to point that out. However, i used the app and i have raised the 50k to 200k.
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08
Op, try and post the proof with d correct date
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by diamonderic: 6:22pm On Dec 08
After a thorough analysis, i would like to tell anyone who cares to know that this is a new level of scam i have never seen before. The site and app were created by the Op. Check this out.

1 Like

Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08
100% scam
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by SilverG33k: 7:37pm On Dec 08
Ok let me just clear my name,
If you think i personally own this company, I don't, We are about 12 guys who owns this, I only did the website and domain, so seeing my name there is nothing.

We are startups, I just happen to be the stubborn associate developer among them, the release date is set to be tomorrow although it has been working since august, we even have users using it, I personally use it sometimes and I do earn, secretly.

I've been truthful to some extent and i see someone has went ahead to lookup the domain, however if you think this is a scam, hear this

1. This is a business, its not as if you credited your account and your money went on hold, the demo account is no way different from the real account
2. Like i mentioned ealier, I told you there are chances you're going to lose, you can also win, it all depends on how u play, most times i win
3. We did our cac registration with 200k share capital
, that's not something I can pull of on my own
4. Out payment processor don't accepts payments to be processed to savings account, it goes directly to corporate account, you know what that means??
5. Someone from my company has seen my post, and my boss has called to warn me, I was told 4 guys won cumulative of 4.5k and someone lost #500, the guy that lost #500 probably didn't played it well, anyways, we are launching fully tomorrow, if you're not sure of this, just wait till you see our ads and reviews, my appologies for not being 100% straight at first
I'm not here to scam, far from it
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by beatzone(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08
First, you are a liar.

Secondly, because you are liar, it means you are running a scam.

Thirdly, because you are a scam, you are a criminal.

You even have the balls to be posting nonsense you called explanation.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a disgrace bro. And your thread should be deleted.

Ole jati jati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by Oyekanbiwale(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08
Wait Ooo, when u are among those that created it, where and who will be paying the amount won, you are evn playing it, lol, I think before you register this kind of business you should have up to millions deposited to a fixed account, guy try and upgrade your scamming skills ooo, why not create something that will fetch u mony from millionaires, why did you choose we hundredaires
Please fear God oo
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by joinnow: 9:51pm On Dec 08
Busted grin grin grin
Why now
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by eabby(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08
SilverG33k:
Ok let me just clear my name,
If you think i personally own this company, I don't, We are about 12 guys who owns this, I only did the website and domain, so seeing my name there is nothing.

We are startups, I just happen to be the stubborn associate developer among them, the release date is set to be tomorrow although it has been working since august, we even have users using it, I personally use it sometimes and I do earn, secretly.

I've been truthful to some extent and i see someone has went ahead to lookup the domain, however if you think this is a scam, hear this

1. This is a business, its not as if you credited your account and your money went on hold, the demo account is no way different from the real account
2. Like i mentioned ealier, I told you there are chances you're going to lose, you can also win, it all depends on how u play, most times i win
3. We did our cac registration with 200k share capital
, that's not something I can pull of on my own
4. Out payment processor don't accepts payments to be processed to savings account, it goes directly to corporate account, you know what that means??
5. Someone from my company has seen my post, and my boss has called to warn me, I was told 4 guys won cumulative of 4.5k and someone lost #500, the guy that lost #500 probably didn't played it well, anyways, we are launching fully tomorrow, if you're not sure of this, just wait till you see our ads and reviews, my appologies for not being 100% straight at first
I'm not here to scam, far from it

So sad you started on the wrong foot!
Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by jezsie: 1:13am On Dec 09
I can fetch money for you without you been there! Contact me now please dont lose your money AGAIN!!!

http://akinniyifelix.blogspot.com.ng/2017/12/never-depend-on-your-on-your-academic.html

SilverG33k:

Re: My Two Sources Of Making Money Online Revealed by mishack94: 1:21am On Dec 09
diamonderic:
After a thorough analysis, i would like to tell anyone who cares to know that this is a new level of scam i have never seen before. The site and app were created by the Op. Check this out.
thanks for your discovery if not these guy would have used us. God bless

(0) (1) (Reply)

Uba Shares Too / Info On Csl Stockbrokers-fcmb / Nigeria Stock Market Reawakening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.