Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,402 members, 7,781,160 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! (2823 Views)

"Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode / Jonathan Reveals Those Who Advised Him Not To Concede Defeat To Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by ShinnBet: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
The controversy that trailed the highly disputed and controversial 2005 National Censors breakdown has finally been put to rest with the Yorubas finally conceding to the fact that indeed, Kano is more populous than Lagos.

You may ask when and where did the Yorubas unanimously concede Lagos top population spot to Kano where it is well documented that the Yorubas have been at the forefront disputing the series of fraud censors first conducted by the British prior to independence and that the last 2005 censors which saw Kano topping as the most populous state was greeted with much condemnation by the Yorubas?

Well, the Yorubas have since agreed that Kano tops Lagos in terms of population back in 2015 where the north put good use of the fraudulent censors figures to rig-in Buhari and the APC into power.

Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes in the last election out of a total of 2 million votes counted. Mind you, this turnout figure recorded for Kano in the last presidential election, equates exactly with the total registered voters in that state. So in a nut shell, Kano did not record one single absentee vote nor voided votes! Incredible! That means all registered voters in Kano with INEC have been well and hearty since the return of democracy up to 2015. It seems to live long in Kano, you need a voters card. Also, the fact that no casted vote recorded in Kano was declared void by INEC also points to the fact that Kano voters must be one of the most political savvy and intelligent beings in Nigeria.

The fact that the Yorubas never even batted an eye over this great fraud committed at the polls by the APC all because they wanted their ceremonial stooge Osinbanjo in Aso Rock put rest t the Yoruba claim of Lagos being the MOST populous state!

But that isn't the saddest thing about Yoruba deft silence over the Kano rigging but rather the fact that the same Yorubas defended the results coming out of Kano in their blind desperation to have their Osinbanjo VP (Vulture Presidency).

The most ironical aspect about the Yoruba support for this fraud isn't the fact alone that they were ready to dump the argument on Lagos population superiority but the fact that almost immediately Buhari took over, the same North used the same fraudulent elections to dismiss the Yoruba voter contribution to a Buhari presidency.

In what can best be described as a show of his popularity, Buhari yesterday, headed to Kano to a massive crowd of his fanatical supporters in that state, echoing his readiness to repeat the same rigging he did in 2015 AGAIN in 2019.

When you support injustice or keep quiet, it will surely come back and haunt you.

Today, the Yorubas have lost their relevance in every aspect of our socio-political sphere and all this points to the great delusion (inspired by hate) that took over them in 2015.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by python1: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
ShinnBet:
The controversy that trailed the highly disputed and controversial 2005 National Censors breakdown has finally been put to rest with the Yorubas finally conceding to the fact that indeed, Kano is more populous than Lagos.

You may ask when and where did the Yorubas unanimously concede Lagos top population spot to Kano where it is well documented that the Yorubas have been at the forefront disputing the series of fraud censors first conducted by the British prior to independence and that the last 2005 censors which saw Kano topping as the most populous state was greeted with much condemnation by the Yorubas?

Well, the Yorubas have since agreed that Kano tops Lagos in terms of population back in 2015 where the north put good use of the fraudulent censors figures to rig-in Buhari and the APC into power.

Kano gave Buhari 1.9 million votes in the last election out of a total of 2 million votes counted. Mind you, this turnout figure recorded for Kano in the last presidential election, equates exactly with the total registered voters in that state. So in a nut shell, Kano did not record one single absentee vote nor voided votes! Incredible! That means all registered voters in Kano with INEC have been well and hearty since the return of democracy up to 2015. It seems to live long in Kano, you need a voters card. Also, the fact that no casted vote recorded in Kano was declared void by INEC also points to the fact that Kano voters must be one of the most political savvy and intelligent beings in Nigeria.

The fact that the Yorubas never even batted an eye over this great fraud committed at the polls by the APC all because they wanted their ceremonial stooge Osinbanjo in Aso Rock put rest t the Yoruba claim of Lagos being the MOST populous state!

But that isn't the saddest thing about Yoruba deft silence over the Kano rigging but rather the fact that the same Yorubas defended the results coming out of Kano in their blind desperation to have their Osinbanjo VP (Vulture Presidency).

The most ironical aspect about the Yoruba support for this fraud isn't the fact alone that they were ready to dump the argument on Lagos population superiority but the fact that almost immediately Buhari took over, the same North used the same fraudulent elections to dismiss the Yoruba voter contribution to a Buhari presidency.

In what we can best be described as a show of his popularity, Buhari yesterday, headed to Kano to a massive crowd of his fanatical supporters in that state, echoing his readiness to repeat the same rigging he did in 2015 AGAIN in 2019.

When you support injustice or keep quiet, it will surely come back and haunt you.

Today, the Yorubas have lost their relevance in every aspect of our socio-political sphere and all this points to the great delusion (inspired by hate) that took over them in 2015.

[/s]
Try another approach, dis one too don cast.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by jamesibor: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
ShinnBet:

In what we can best be described as a show of his popularity, Buhari yesterday, headed to Kano to a massive crowd of his fanatical supporters in that state, echoing his readiness to repeat the same rigging he did in 2015 AGAIN in 2019.

The population of Lagos is mainly boosted by the Igbo people.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by ShinnBet: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

[s]Try another approach, dis one too don cast. [/s]
Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by FlyoruB: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
jamesibor:

Yet igbos don't even have a single state that can even boast of or match Oyo's population, not to talk of Ogun's? Smh. You people and your delusions. I thought you people said you constitute '40%' of kano population. You and the Op are smoking some serious conk weed/egbo. Awon alakori.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by python1: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
jamesibor:

Have you ever heard of the word "refugees"? Pls find out the meaning, thank me later. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by babajeje123(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
jamesibor:

Can you ask them to go and boost the population of their states undecided
jamesibor:

Can you ask them to go and boost the population of their states?

14 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by FlyoruB: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
babajeje123:

Are you minding the dolt? They boast about helping other states boost their economies, populations and even IGR, yet they can't replicate similar feat in their own region/backyard. If a credible census is held in Nigeria today, the SW region will record the most populous states, with Lagos, Ogun and Oyo taking the top 3 spots. With emphasis on credible. You can quote me when it happens.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by babajeje123(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
FlyoruB:

Are you minding the dolt? They boast about helping other states boost their economies, populations and even IGR, yet they can't replicate similar feat in their own region/backyard. If a credible census is held in Nigeria today, the SW region will record the most populous states, with Lagos, Ogun and Oyo taking the top 3 spots. You can quote me when it happens.
I hate anything tribalism. However, I'm getting tired of these guys incessant rants of how they developed the whole world.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by FlyoruB: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
babajeje123:

I hate anything tribalism. However, I'm getting tired of these guys incessant rants of how they developed the whole world.

Enu lasan ni won ni bi ti a j'akara. Na just mouth dem get. Yinmu.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by python1: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
babajeje123:

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by jamesibor: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2017
babajeje123:

They are there to conquer territories.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by jamesibor: 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2017
python1:

Have you ever heard of the word "refugees"? Pls find out the meaning, thank me later. cheesy

Refugees don't live this way except you mean the Yorubas are now refugees in their own land.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by ShinnBet: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
FlyoruB:

[s]Yet igbos don't even have a single state that can even boast of or match Oyo's population, not to talk of Ogun's? Smh. You people and your delusions. I thought you people said you constitute '40%' of kano population. You and the Op are smoking some serious conk weed. Awon alakori. [/s]

We are not counting sheeps!

This thread is to highlight your foolishness.

Keep playing second fiddle to your awusa overlords.

I have no problem with that.

As it is now clear that you have lost your relevance in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by oloripelebe2: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
Anoda deluded flatinooo again grin

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by python1: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
ShinnBet:

Are you sure you know those who have lost relevance?
Abeg no kee me with laff cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by FlyoruB: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
ShinnBet:

Shut tha fvck up, you flattheadedd fool.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by oloripelebe2: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
ShinnBet:

Thesame way u want to play second fiddle to Atiku in 2019

Una don forget biafla abi no refelendum no erection

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by babajeje123(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
jamesibor:

They are there to conquer territories.
Congratulations
Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by Stalwert: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Pigs sense no be sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by jamesibor: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
babajeje123:

Congratulations

Cheers buddy.
Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by Alariiwo: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
babajeje123:

Had it been they have their own separate country now, it will be easier to get rid of them totally. We can deport them and place travel bans on then into SW.

See the problem One Nigeria is causing. People that can't develop their homes going about claiming credit for others sweat and hard work.

Later if we talk. they'll say bigot this and that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by deomelllo: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
jamesibor:

Economic migrants and economic refugee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by deomelllo: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by deomelllo: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2017

I wonder how that went... grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by Ihatepork: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
They shifted from Niger state is bigger than SW to SW is just slightly bigger than SE to Kano state population is bigger than Lagos. Today, they're the owners of Lagos, tomorrow they're wishing her evil. Comedy was born in Yiboland I swear. These people have entertained us throughout the year grin I remember all the ipob threats and ultimatums pre and post Namadi Kownu, the Jewish DNA results. You'll hardly hear of anything being commissioned in their potopoto part of the country. They themselves have given up cheesy The new style is to claim credit for anything good that happens in the SW and then disassociate from it when anything bad happens. Shameless clowns

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by deomelllo: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ihatepork:
They shifted from Niger state is bigger than SW to SW is just slightly bigger than SE to Kano state population is bigger than Lagos. Today, they're the owners of Lagos, tomorrow they're wishing her evil. Comedy was born in Yiboland I swear. These people have entertained us throughout the year grin I remember all the ipob threats and ultimatums pre and post the late Namadi Kownu, the Jewish DNA results. You'll hardly hear of anything being commissioned in their potopoto part of the country. They themselves have given up cheesy The idea is to claim credit for anything good that happens in the SW and then disassociate from it when anything bad happens. Shameless clowns

They own and develop Lagos, but very quick to wish evil and rejoice at any negative news about Lagos both locally and internationally.

These are nothing but do no good people, you just have to ignore them and their evil ways. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by ProWalker: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
These flattries create the dumbest threads on NL

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by bkool7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
ShinnBet:

Since Yorubas play 2nd fiddle, if I may ask, which fiddle do Igbos play?

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by ODVanguard: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
bkool7:

Since Yorubas play 2nd fiddle, if I may ask, which fiddle do Igbos play?

Lol. They are not even in contention. Maybe minus zero fiddle? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Finally Concede That Kano Is Most Populous State And NOT Lagos! by totit: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
grin grin
Those yeasterners refugees have started again.

Lool grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Sarrki, Omo Mola, Come Here And Show This Picture To Your Sponsors / PDP should become Brutal, Mean And Destructive In Their Presidential Campaign! / APC Photoshop Picture Of Rally Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.