Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,221 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian (1148 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by donogaga(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
When an average Nigerian hears someone has been on vacation, there’s usually the perception that they have a stash of money somewhere to splurge.
However, there are a number of luxurious places in the world that you can travel to on a very affordable budget, visa free.
When we Nigerians hear the word Vacation we automatically think about luxury, extravagance, grandeur in Miami, Dubai, Hawaii, Milan, London, or Laying under the sun, sipping a Mojito cocktail or two, in a five or seven star hotel somewhere in the Caribbean.
The issue isn’t wanting to go to these places, it’s the whole process of planning a trip, like the obvious daunting task of procuring a visa, rescheduling over and over again to the long queue’s and the stress most of these embassies give Nigerians, already making us feel unwelcomed beforehand. What most Nigerian’s don’t know or fail to understand is, we shouldn’t have to break the bank just because we want to relax for a few weeks.
Taking a vacation or ‘holiday’ in my household growing up, meant crossing state lines to a relative’s place, spending time with my cousins and other extended families. And it’s statistically a major practice in most households in Nigeria. Travelling to Europe or oversea’s, basically leaving the country was reserved for the elites and rich people. It’s still a common misconception, and I’m here to prove otherwise.
In truth, you do not need visas to visit a lot of wonderful countries especially here in Africa that can rival any top spot anywhere else in the world. Below is the list of countries you can visit visa free as a Nigerian;
Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
Barbados (Visa free for 6 months)
Benin Republic (Visa free)
Burkina Faso (Visa free)
Burundi (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Cameroon (Visa free)
Cape Verde (Visa on arrival)
Chad (Visa free)
Comoros Island (Visa on arrival)
Cote d’Ivoire (Visa free)
Djibouti (Visa on arrival)
Dominican (Visa free for 21 days)
Fiji Island (Visa free for four months)
Gambia (Visa free for 90 days)
Georgia (Visa on arrival)
Ghana (Visa free)
Guinea (Visa free)
Guinea Bissau (Visa free for 90 days)
Haiti (Visa free for 90 days)
Iran (Visa on arrival)
Kenya (Visa on arrival for 90 days)
Liberia (Visa free)
Madagascar (Visa on arrival for 90 days)
Maldives (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Mali (Visa free)
Mauritania (Visa on arrival)
Mauritius (Visa free for 90 days)
Micronesia (Visa free for 30 days)
Mozambique (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Nauru (Visa on arrival)
Niger Republic (Visa free)
Palau (Visa on arrival for 30 days )
Samoa (Visa on arrival for 60 days )
Senegal ( Visa free )
Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Sierra Leone (Visa free)
Somalia (Visa on arrival)
Sri Lanka (Electronic travel authorisation)
Tanzania (Visa on arrival)
Timor-Leste (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Togo (Visa free)
Tuvalu (Visa on arrival for 30 days)
Uganda (Visa on arrival)
Vanuatu (Visa free for 30 days)
I know right? I was shocked too. I’m going to touch on a few African and Caribbean countries. Some of them I’ve personally been to. Below is a list of countries in Africa with breathtaking scenery, wonderful landscapes and tourist attractions that can rival any hot spot anywhere else in the world.

https://www.amore.ng/visa-free-countries-you-can-visit-as-a-nigerian/amp/

Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by brownsugar23: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by Xionez(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Seriously?!!!!!
And i have been traveling to my village all these while. Chai... ignorance.

Thanks for the list. Let me go further on this research.

Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by samtinx(m): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
wink Baba thanks for these info oya where my sweety,go ready we're heading to Georgia ASAP,no more Italo,we cant die in libya grin grin
Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by banom(m): 2:20am On Dec 08, 2017
fairly used countries. wetin person won find for those countries ?
Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by Ekpekus(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2017
Do well to add air ticket and cost of the visa. Including accommodation and feeding. Thanks
Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by lonlytroy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Is Georgia visa on arrival?
Re: Visa Free Countries You Can Visit As A Nigerian by idu1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Make I find one go for all those country. I no go kill myself because of US visa undecided I choose Micronesia..

(1) (Reply)

What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) / Top 9 Visa Free Countries For Nigerians/ Countries That Are Absolutely Free 2020 / Advice Please: What Documents Are Needed When Applying For A Work Visa To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.