Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed (691 Views)

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / What You Can Do If You Feel Undervalued At Work / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
The more responsibility your occupation involves, the more stress and tension it may cause. We have carried out research to find out what professions make people feel stressed.

See these jobs @

https:///fxjWJs

Re: 5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Being a Nigerian angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 Occupations That Can Make You Feel Depressed by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teacg Me Programming. I Want To Learn / Do I Go For M. Sc Or ICAN / KFC Staff Dies Mysteriously, Company Fails To Report To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.