Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (63496 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor / Emma Nyra Pregnant. Expecting Her First Child In Paris? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by NEHLIVE: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
The Nigerian Entertainment Awards held about a week ago in the USA, however new photos emerging from the award shows some of the drama that went on during the show. Nigerian singer,Emma Nyra flashes her bulged pant while performing thereby giving the guests more than their tickets worth.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/emma-nyra-flashes-her-pants-as-she-bend-down-to-perform-on-stage

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by NEHLIVE: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Jagermeister(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
The way these women think so highly of this their body, nothing dey head of fish mehn.

After the ejaculate, you would care very little of who's beside you; whether it's Omotola, toto dike or Emma whareva.. U'd just sleep.

If most guys would be like me and stay focused, these brazen acts of shame and shenanigans would be extinguished.

385 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by DivinelyBlessed: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Someone's mother

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by HyconMojo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
The pussy is fleshy and huge... wow lol

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by chibike69: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
hmmm

see as dey tin dey smell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jagermeister:
The way these women think so highly of this their body, nothing dey head of fish mehn.

After the ejaculate, you would care very little of who's beside you; whether it's Omotola, toto dike or Emma whareva.. U'd just sleep.

If most guys would be like me and stay focused, these brazen acts of shame and shenanigans would be extinguished.
My dear, when you're done condemning the place you came out of, you'll still end up going into it. Wake up!.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by videkon(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
See as pu§§y gallant.. big pus*y, so tempting

9 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
My dear, when you're done condemning the place you came out of, you'll still end up going into it. Wake up!.

What do you mean

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by mayweather145: 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
I wonder what we are going to see in the next 10 years. I pray not to have female children.

27 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Jagermeister(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:

Truth hurts.

Deal with it.

DON'T wake up!

Ps- the individual above me hopes not to have any female children, it's people like you that refuel his ODD decision(s). As wrong as it is to have a bias against any gender, this pure dirty behaviour of women in this generation is unbecoming and that's why this dude won't want nothing to do raising girls even though they would his (that's if his wife doesn't fvck her boss and bring the bastard child home).

Once more; deal with the truth! It's the first step to redemption!

66 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jagermeister:

Truth hurts.

Deal with it.

Don't wake up!
What truth?. You've been digging smelly puna so I understand your pains. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Jagermeister(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
kimbraa:
What truth?. You've been digging smelly puna so I understand your pains. grin

Be that as it may.

The joke's on you!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
Achana alert!!!
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Jagermeister(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
biggie10:

What do you mean

She means that she sells her 'puna' and she enjoys doing it.

They keep conceptualising a meaning to themselves and hope to be treated fairly as humans while perpetually projecting themselves as sex-objects.

Sad reality. Lol.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Sirevangel(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2017
if she like make she naked she doesn't even have a hit track who know her self
Abeg next!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by judgedredd22(m): 5:05am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Elnino4ladies: 5:41am On Dec 08, 2017
Big pussy

2 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by jesusdiedLOL(m): 6:36am On Dec 08, 2017
Jagermeister:

wetin dey woman body wey una dey hype like this if i show my boxers you go write this kind long article?

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Duru009(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Advanced olosho!

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by MhizzAJ(f): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Na wa
Anything to make her popular undecided

6 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by PenlsCaP: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2017
Hmm flash wetin when the pant is already outside befor undecided
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 08, 2017
d pussy is fat and fleshy grin I like meaty women

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Raph01: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Only lord knows wah she's singing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa
Anything to make her popular undecided

What made u think so,she's already popular,
This lady is different from what you think,most ladies show off their Nunu without having anything in mind as to our thought..
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by bountyhunter: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2017
bad gal keeping 'things up' iykwim

#gal you make me wanna ugh...
baby bend down and grab your ankles you know whats next# *singing
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Terminator1234g: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2017
Sorry I've got to say this here that; Nigerian Christians are part of the most hateful people on this planet. From bastards like fani kayode to useless people following his steps. These people are the problem of NIGERIA. They hate people of other faiths and even hate themselves that attend other congregations, just imagine that. I wonder what the pastors tell them in church. This is jus some of them not all tho.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by emmabest2000(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
grin
it is well.
The world starts becoming a better the day feminines stop thinking they are sex objects.

Ride on my sister, hell is real.

Lol...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by Einl(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
People should not complain.

E no concern u.

Look and go.
Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by BornAgainMay: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
sad

Is that not Margot I am seeing there?

4 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage by 1miccza: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2017
chibike69:
hmmm

see as dey tin dey smell

grin grin grin so you smell am from your computer there abi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star / #EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.