Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' (2187 Views)

Difference Between Business Names And Limited Liability Companies / About Windels™ Resource Limited® And What Them Can Do For You. / Register Your Business Name And Limited Liability Company With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' by b03liberty(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
I am about to do the filling of an approved company name by cac when I noticed that some ltd company has Nig Ltd, why some has only Ltd. please is there any difference between the two?
Re: Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' by madampresident(f): 3:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Ni, none.I think its Just a matter of how you wanna put yours.
Re: Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' by b03liberty(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Thank you madam president.
The company in question is exporting coy. This is the reason I am contemplating if I have not limited the scope to Nigeria
Re: Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' by walexGodson(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
So is their any difference in it?
Re: Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' by Ephemmm: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
b03liberty:
I am about to do the filling of an approved company name by cac when I noticed that some ltd company has Nig Ltd, why some has only Ltd. please is there any difference between the two?

You need the approval of CAC to include "Nigeria" in your company's name and additional money would be paid to CAC in respect of that.
Re: Any Difference between ''Nigeria Limited'' and ''Limited'' by naijadrivablog: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why add "Nigeria" self
No difference because the company is registered in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

*UNEXPECTED USES FOR HONEY* / African Elephant Tusks Needs Buyers / Big Idea Tech Startups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.