Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative (49331 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Joe Muriuki Is Dead (First Kenyan To Go Public About HIV Status Dies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by AcquireCofOLand(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc
Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

investment made easy.
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Bennyranks: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
She probably caught the aids from a down low gay guy she was forking
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by nams77: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jakohai:
1.It is possible.

2.S.X increases your chances of catching HIV...it doesn't mean you will get it every time.

3.If you take your drugs regularly...and keep your viral load low...very low...your chances of spreading the virus fall.

4.HIV pregnant women go for something called PMTCT. PLUS....taking your drugs when pregnant keeps the virus low.

5.Also, kids who are exposed to virus during delivery...can start taking drugs immediately...and yes get cured.

6.IVF means you can have kids sans sex, use condom at other times.

HIV care has come a long way.
Also read up on discordant couples
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Now we know who's the family olosho
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Ranchhoddas: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ever heard of stigmatization or desertion?
I have. How does it make it beautiful?
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Blackhawk01: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I have.
How does it make it beautiful?

Good. Instead of getting those from them, she obviously got love and happiness. If those genuine acts ain't beautiful, then I wonder what beauty means to you...
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Ranchhoddas: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Good. Instead of getting those from them, she obviously got love and happiness. If those genuine acts ain't beautiful, then I wonder what beauty means to you...
Okay.
If you put it that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Madmangrin

Blackhawk01:

If you're too blind to see the beauty in this family, you should get someone to wipe out your existence. wink
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Blackhawk01: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
YoungMILITANT:
Madmangrin

Madwoman tongue
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by hidhrhis(m): 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
NLevents:
It is always advisable to go for HIV test at least every six months. So you can tackle the virus before advancement.

[b]Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
[/b
]
6 month is wen their is difficulty in acsertaining the accuracy of the test kit but now it is 3 month
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Ralphdan(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Awwwwwwwnnnn... This is beautiful. kiss kiss

How?

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
There are people who are resistant. The virus can't harm them ...

The virus is also growing weaker. The thing was a biological weapon that the genetic makeup of Man is just starting to learn how to deal with.
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Jayjey(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=cremedelacreme post=63091802]Most likely the woman got infected after giving birth to the children. For the husband to be negative, it shows the man has not slept with her after she got infected or he has been using protection. I love how happy they look even with their status. Happy family.[/quote

Not at all she may be +ve even before getting married and later discovered before or during pregnancy. If she has started using antiviral drugs, the viral load will be low and as such may not affect the husband and unborn child, another scenario is that if the husband has a stronger and dominating immune system than the wife it may be difficult to contact it. I know a couple in similar situation and the husband and their four kids are all negative. Their first two kids were given birth to when the woman did not even know she was +ve. she started taking treatment when she had the third and all of them are living healthy and happy.
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Machinegun91(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari government self na waoo,
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Premiumwriter: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Exceptionalgod:
its very possible and I bet the kids belong to the man .. it is better to kno ur status early in order to combat the virus than to ignorantly reach the late phase and die mysteriously....
Nice but scary idea grin
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Tphoto1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hiv is for real
Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Vinstel:
I knew it would be the woman that is positive. Hoes all over. OLOSHO!!!!!!!

I ain't surprised afterall you're the worthless son of an ancient LovePeddler! When you catch HIV may God punish you extra on top because it's blind witches like you that make people commit suicide daily from stigmatization. #CursedSeedOfAnOlosho!

Re: Family Of 4 Show Their HIV Status: Wife Positive, Husband & Daughters Negative by Ugosample(m): 1:57am On Jan 06, 2019
bencynthgreat:
With the comments I see here I guess the government really need to do much work on this HIV thing. I can't believe the level of ignorance I see here.

the ignorance is nauseating undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Dr Kingsley Onwuzuruigbo Is Dead / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.